This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:13 am » wrote: I am quite surprised our resident long term TDS sufferer has not posted the death in the OP is Trump's fault.  I mean he could have said if it wasn't for Rump there would be no MAGA to kill.
It never matters what I actually post.

It only inspires your need to retell.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:15 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:11 am » wrote: No words offend me so there is nothing to post.

Post the thread title  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Nothing quite like running from your own whines...
 

 

Nothing to run from.  You have not posted anything in this context that offends me, cheerleader.  

Acknowledge you were answered.  

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:16 am » wrote: It never matters what I actually post.

It only inspires your need to retell.

My retellings are spot on.  You still have not touched the topic.  Speaking of running,...

Again, I off to find some interesting topics to discuss.  You continue to troll. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: My retellings are spot on.  You still have not touched the topic.  Speaking of running,...

Again, I off to find some interesting topics to discuss.  You continue to troll.
I went to the heart of the topic, you're denying the Obvious.

As is your practice, Zerointegrity. 


Hence the name.


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: My retellings are spot on.  You still have not touched the topic.  Speaking of running,...

Again, I off to find some interesting topics to discuss.  You continue to troll.
If your retelling are "spot on", why the need to retell?


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: I went to the heart of the topic, you're denying the Obvious.

As is your practice, Zerointegrity. 

Hence the name.

The heart of the matter is Biden gave a speech calling MAGA a threat to democracy, extremists, threaten the very foundations of the republic,a threat to democracy, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

And a short time later a kid was killed with an SUV by a driver who thought he was a MAGA extremist.  

That is the HEART of the MATTER.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:55 am » wrote: BV is an anonymous Keyboard Kommando who talks tough but doesn't have the balls.  He is a cheerleader.  He has the skirt and everything.

Well...he has the gay ski pants too.   lol

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: The heart of the matter is Biden gave a speech calling MAGA a threat to democracy, extremists, threaten the very foundations of the republic,a threat to democracy, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

And a short time later a kid was killed with an SUV by a driver who thought he was a MAGA extremist.  

That is the HEART of the MATTER.
No, it isn't. 

You're repeating yourself.

I addressed the comment to which I was responding. 

This all about Jan 6th Revisionism.

It was a vile act of Grifty's design.


Period.

2nd best, my (surprisngly firm) ***...
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 10:33 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:55 am » wrote: BV is an anonymous Keyboard Kommando who talks tough but doesn't have the balls.  He is a cheerleader.  He has the skirt and everything.

Well...he has the gay ski pants too.   lol

 

And his "not Donald Trump" spank pic!

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: No, it isn't. 

You're repeating yourself.

I addressed the comment to which I was responding. 

This all about Jan 6th Revisionism.

It was a vile act of Grifty's design.

Period.

2nd best, my (surprisngly firm) ***...

I'll pass on the reframe.  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: I saw that and immediately thought of BV behind the wheel.

How much time will he serve before a Liberal Judge releases him back into the community...?
Once again..the goal of the Liberals is to continue to play CATCH & RELEASE WITH MURDERERS AND RAPISTS until they can create enough Civil Unrest to justify disarming the Law Abiding Public with house by house mass confiscations.

You mean slumped over the wheel.   lol

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: And his "not Donald Trump" spank pic!

That too.   

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,562
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/21/shan ... gV8Wc_6hVw
Indict Joe Biden as an accessory to murder.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: I'll pass on the reframe.
Of course, given that it addresses your post, directly.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Indict Joe Biden as an accessory to murder.

Exactly.  The dems will get slaughtered in the midterm.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: And his "not Donald Trump" spank pic!
I know you're both 2 Time Losers, but is one of you Best and the other 2nd Best, or are you both 2nd Best?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:07 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."


on Jan 6th
 

 

Nothing about Jan 6th in that post of mine.  And that is your first post to the thread.

You need to work on that recall, Ginkoba.  You came in here, like most threads you enter, to make it about trump.  It is not about trump.  Like it was said earlier all you do is flood the forum.  192 posts on Monday?  Jesus Christ, get a life.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:39 am » wrote: Nothing about Jan 6th in that post of mine.  And that is your first post to the thread.

You need to work on that recall, Ginkoba.  You came in here, like most threads you enter, to make it about trump.  It is not about trump.  Like it was said earlier all you do is flood the forum.  192 posts on Monday?  Jesus Christ, get a life.
When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
It is impossible to be "clever" when you're a transparent fool.

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,562
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 10:37 am » wrote: Exactly.  The dems will get slaughtered in the midterm.
On a related charge, indict Biden for sedition.
 
 
Last edited by freeman on 21 Sep 2022, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,252
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:38 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: And his "not Donald Trump" spank pic!
I know you're both 2 Time Losers, but is one of you Best and the other 2nd Best, or are you both 2nd Best?
 

 

Looks like you don't very much.  Probably why you can sit home and post 192 times in one day.  Hell, that isn't even your record. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], bluejersey14, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Kobia2, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Publius88, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest