This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: On a related charge, indict Biden for sedition.

And overall corruption.   

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: Looks like you don't very much.  Probably why you can sit home and post 192 times in one day.  Hell, that isn't even your record.
Not about me.

Try again

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:41 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:39 am » wrote: Nothing about Jan 6th in that post of mine.  And that is your first post to the thread.

You need to work on that recall, Ginkoba.  You came in here, like most threads you enter, to make it about trump.  It is not about trump.  Like it was said earlier all you do is flood the forum.  192 posts on Monday?  Jesus Christ, get a life.
When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
It is impossible to be "clever" when you're a transparent fool.

Scamper away, Loser.  Everything in life is not about Trump, not about Jan 6th, or even about you.  But you keep justifying your actions that stem from your illness. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: Scamper away, Loser.  Everything in life is not about Trump, not about Jan 6th, or even about you.  But you keep justifying your actions that stem from your illness.
You were just crushed, by your own words.

Nothing stops you from wasting bandwidth trying to deny it.

Play that **** by yourself.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:43 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: Looks like you don't very much.  Probably why you can sit home and post 192 times in one day.  Hell, that isn't even your record.
Not about me.

Try again

You post 192 times in a day, over 170,000 times in just over 5 years, and you call others losers?   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Here is the thread title:
Biden's Rhetoric Gets an 18 Year Old Kid Killed

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: You post 192 times in a day, over 170,000 times in just over 5 years, and you call others losers?   Image   Image   Image  

Here is the thread title:
Biden's Rhetoric Gets an 18 Year Old Kid Killed
Take the L.

Move on

Huey

Share      Unread post

There is no L to take.  You did not post on the topic, your "excuse" for attempting to make it about Trump was squashed, and your attempt to call us losers was turned back on ya.

I call that a good day, Mr. 192.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: There is no L to take.  You did not post on the topic, your "excuse" for attempting to make it about Trump was squashed, and your attempt to call us losers was turned back on ya.

"Poll: 51% of Independents Say Joe Biden’s Economy Is Very Bad"

Huey

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 10:57 am » wrote: "Poll: 51% of Independents Say Joe Biden’s Economy Is Very Bad"

Not good to lose the independents. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Indict Joe Biden as an accessory to murder.
 "Media Will Never Hold Biden Accountable for Death of Cayler Ellingson"

"His name was Cayler Ellingson, and he was 18 years old when he was run down by a drunken 41-year-old driver who later told police he killed the teenager because he was a Republican."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ellingson/

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:59 am » wrote: Not good to lose the independents.

Dems have lost a lot of minorities too.  Double not good.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:59 am » wrote: Not good to lose the independents.
"Ford Stock Plummets as Supply Chain, Inflation Woes Cost Company $1 Billion"

freeman

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 11:00 am » wrote:  "Media Will Never Hold Biden Accountable for Death of Cayler Ellingson"

"His name was Cayler Ellingson, and he was 18 years old when he was run down by a drunken 41-year-old driver who later told police he killed the teenager because he was a Republican."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ellingson/
Demonstrating the Left's Mass Formation Psychosis continuing to accelerate, just as it did in Nazi Germany.

Last edited by freeman on 21 Sep 2022, 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 11:03 am » wrote: As the Left's Mass Formation Psychosis continues to accelerate, just as it did in Nazi Germany.

Those who fail to learn or remember history will repeat it.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:42 am » wrote: Don't be a **** simpleton.

OF COURSE it's about Trump...it's the endless witch hunt whine of dead end taint lickers, Zerointegrity.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: There is no L to take.  You did not post on the topic, your "excuse" for attempting to make it about Trump was squashed, and your attempt to call us losers was turned back on ya.

In the retelling you don't live in relative squalor, in a distant corner of the bank's home wherein your Mistress calls the shots.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:15 am » wrote: In the retelling you don't live in relative squalor, in a distant corner of the bank's home wherein your Mistress calls the shots.

I accept your surrender. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:18 am » wrote: I accept your surrender.
You just declared victory, now puff your chest..

You're working down the check list...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:21 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:18 am » wrote: I accept your surrender.
You just declared victory, now puff your chest..

You're working down the check list...

You haven't posted anything that "defeats" me.  Nothing on the topic, nothing on what I posted, and your loser comments failed, Mr. 192. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:23 am » wrote: You haven't posted anything that "defeats" me.  Nothing on the topic, nothing on what I posted, and your loser comments failed, Mr. 192.
We already went through this.

Denial can only take you so far.