This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:24 am » wrote: We already went through this.

Denial can only take you so far.

It was already swatted aside.  I'll show you. 

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 11:05 am » wrote: Those who fail to learn or remember history will repeat it.
Unfortunately even if they had been familiar with history, they exchanged their capacity for critical thought for the group-think of their collective, along with self-indoctrinating through confirmation bias and being propagandized through one-sided legacy media and Big Tech ad nauseum, and as a result are no longer capable of thinking independently. (though one small feeble excuse, is that the censored truth is more difficult to find by folks of limited mental capacity, through the smokescreen of lies from multi-national criminal corporations and their *******).

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:26 am » wrote: It was already swatted aside.  I'll show you.
Retell it however you like.

"Did not" is not "argument".

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:41 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:39 am » wrote: Nothing about Jan 6th in that post of mine.  And that is your first post to the thread.

You need to work on that recall, Ginkoba.  You came in here, like most threads you enter, to make it about trump.  It is not about trump.  Like it was said earlier all you do is flood the forum.  192 posts on Monday?  Jesus Christ, get a life.
When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
It is impossible to be "clever" when you're a transparent fool.

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:46 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: Scamper away, Loser.  Everything in life is not about Trump, not about Jan 6th, or even about you.  But you keep justifying your actions that stem from your illness.
You were just crushed, by your own words.

Nothing stops you from wasting bandwidth trying to deny it.

Play that **** by yourself.

There was nothing abot Trump/Jan 6th in my comment.  You are not very clever.  It's done. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 11:26 am » wrote: Unfortunately even if they had been familiar with history, they exchanged their capacity for critical thought for the group-think of their collective, along with self-indoctrinating through confirmation bias and being propagandized through one-sided legacy media and Big Tech ad nauseum, and as a result are no longer capable of thinking independently. (though one small feeble excuse, is that the censored truth is more difficult to find by folks of limited mental capacity, through the smokescreen of lies from multi-national criminal corporations and their *******).

Enough about Bv.    :)  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Retell it however you like.

"Did not" is not "argument".

I just showed you where it was swatted away.  Your TDS is so consuming all you see is Trump/Jan 6th in everything.  I tell you next time whether my comment was about Jan 6th/Trump or not.  

Take your L and leave.  Go **** up another thread. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:28 am » wrote:
There was nothing abot Trump/Jan 6th in my comment.  You are not very clever.  It's done.
There is a GLARING context.

It isn't like this is the first time you've done this.

No integrity,  no balls.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: I just showed you where it was swatted away.  Your TDS is so consuming all you see is Trump/Jan 6th in everything.  I tell you next time whether my comment was about Jan 6th/Trump or not.  

Take your L and leave.  Go **** up another thread.
Look at the amount of **** you spew.

Note the economy with which I politely respond.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:31 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:28 am » wrote:
There is a GLARING context.

It isn't like this is the first time you've done this.

No integrity,  no balls.

You were wrong son.  Life goes on.  As I said all comments are not about Trump.  ANd no, this is not the first time you have tried to make something about Trump that wasn't.  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.

Biden routinely incites violence against Republicans and Trump supporters.  Biden is stupid and evil people control him.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Skans » 21 Sep 2022, 12:00 pm » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.

Biden routinely incites violence against Republicans and Trump supporters.  Biden is stupid and evil people control him.

I'd like to know who told that rhetoric was a good idea.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Which part of the speech was that?

Before or after he said, he is able to work with Republicans bcuz he’s proven he can. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 21 Sep 2022, 12:13 pm » wrote:
Which part of the speech was that?

Before or after he said, he is able to work with Republicans bcuz he’s proven he can. 

I have posted this link for you in the past plus on this thread I have posted some of the words.  Figure it out yourself:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... he-nation/

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: I have posted this link for you in the past plus on this thread I have posted some of the words.  Figure it out yourself:

Jan 6 and election fraud lies, Trump supporters tampering with a voting machine in Georgia, confirm Biden’s worries about fanatical MAGA supporters danger to our Republic. 

It was a good speech and it had to be said. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 21 Sep 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: I have posted this link for you in the past plus on this thread I have posted some of the words.  Figure it out yourself:

Jan 6 and election fraud lies, Trump supporters tampering with a voting machine in Georgia, confirm Biden’s worries about fanatical MAGA supporters danger to our Republic. 

There are plenty of threads about those issues.  

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 12:27 pm » wrote: There are plenty of threads about those issues.
I did not read anything inciting violence. 

I read about the dangers of fanatical MAGA. But I also have evidence of MAGA’s clear and present danger. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 21 Sep 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: Jan 6 and election fraud lies, Trump supporters tampering with a voting machine in Georgia, confirm Biden’s worries about fanatical MAGA supporters danger to our Republic. 

Spaghetti brain lies.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 21 Sep 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: I did not read anything inciting violence. 

I read about the dangers of fanatical MAGA. But I also have evidence of MAGA’s clear and present danger.
You only have evidence that you read off the walls of yet colon spaghetti worshiper.   

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 11:26 am » wrote: It was already swatted aside.  I'll show you.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S8HeQYF46F4

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 11:15 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: There is no L to take.  You did not post on the topic, your "excuse" for attempting to make it about Trump was squashed, and your attempt to call us losers was turned back on ya.

I call that a good day, Mr. 192.
In the retelling you don't live in relative squalor, in a distant corner of the bank's home wherein your Mistress calls the shots.
Oh, Lord!  The squalor...

In a couple weeks I will post the pics of the "squalor" that will be my cabin on the cruise.