This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/21/shan ... gV8Wc_6hVw
Ahhh roadrash...Donald Trump's lack of action in the late winter/early spring of 2020 was responsible for the needless deaths of 300,000+ Americans.

You are **** nazi/klan terroroists.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:11 pm » wrote: Ahhh roadrash...Donald Trump's lack of action in the late winter/early spring of 2020 was responsible for the needless deaths of 300,000+ Americans.

Yeah, we have heard that before.  There are plenty of threads discussing it.   Thanks for the update, Dyke. 

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 1:17 pm » wrote: You only have evidence that you read off the walls of yet colon spaghetti worshiper.
The evidence is Jan 6, the tampering of a voter box in Georgia by MAGA, and your election fraud lies. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 21 Sep 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: The evidence is Jan 6, the tampering of a voter box in Georgia by MAGA, and your election fraud lies.

****...the dems invented crooked tampering with the election. If you had an honest brain you would admit that.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:11 pm » wrote: Ahhh roadrash...Donald Trump's lack of action in the late winter/early spring of 2020 was responsible for the needless deaths of 300,000+ Americans.

Banana brain speaks again.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
Then you are simply a fool, he does not suggest violence in any way.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Sep 2022, 3:22 pm » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
Then you are simply a fool, he does not suggest violence in any way.

Ok, your opinion is noted.  I'll keep that in mind.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Sep 2022, 3:22 pm » wrote: Then you are simply a fool, he does not suggest violence in any way.

Yes he did...Mr Degressive.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

You leftists are the real Racists, Nazis, and Klan Terrorists...remember penis breath, it was yer party that founded the KKK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlWtOki7Xc

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 2:14 pm » wrote: Yeah, we have heard that before.  There are plenty of threads discussing it.   Thanks for the update, Dyke.
We've heard how Biden is a pedophile before.  Even more threads spewing that.  Difference is...Trump did it.

Chunk spewer.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: ****...the dems invented crooked tampering with the election. If you had an honest brain you would admit that.
Sadly the evidence says you're a lying *** ****.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 3:54 pm » wrote: Sadly the evidence says you're a lying *** ****.

The evidence says you have penis breath. Confirmed!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

History shows that democrats owe republicans reparations...seriously!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5I_A5bQTk

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 4:15 pm » wrote: History shows that democrats owe republicans reparations...seriously!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5I_A5bQTk
Did you watch the speech today? They have him pumped up on something?? Kissing arss to the world- about Climate change? As if those countries are gonna do a thing about it themselves.. but just laugh at him- behind his back?
Then after a bit.. He gets tired... an ol -mumble jumble mouth comes out...
Talks like me when my lips are to cold here to speak? 20 below zero... or a bunch of beers.... :wave:  

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This would be most unlike the calm and unifying themes of Trump's speeches, I gather.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Sep 2022, 4:23 pm » wrote: Did you watch the speech today? They have him pumped up on something?? Kissing arss to the world- about Climate change? As if those countries are gonna do a thing about it themselves.. but just laugh at him- behind his back?
Then after a bit.. He gets tired... an ol -mumble jumble mouth comes out...
Talks like me when my lips are to cold here to speak? 20 below zero... or a bunch of beers.... Image

Don Lemon is a clueless little man.   

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:11 pm » wrote: WHEN NANCY PELOSI TOLD AMERICA TO IGNORE TRUMPS EARLY WARNINGS ABOUT SELF QUARANTINE...SHE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 300,000 needless deaths of Americans...!!!!.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 4:33 pm » wrote: Don Lemon is a clueless little man.
Do you know what i heard?
He's bald.. ok.. i had  a very handsome man one time who was bald..  BUT
him and Cuomo.
But the funny part is... they both spend  12 grand a year on a Toupe. Image  And all LEMON has on top of his skull is some peach Fuzz! Knee- grow frizzy of course. Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Sep 2022, 4:43 pm » wrote: Do you know what i heard?
He's bald.. ok.. i had  a very handsome man one time who was bald..  BUT
him and Cuomo.
But the funny part is... they both spend  12 grand a year on a Toupe. Image  And all LEMON has on top of his skull is some peach Fuzz! Knee- grow frizzy of course. Image

I doubt Lemon will be around much longer.