This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Should we lock a thread that has been "resolved"?

Poll ended at 29 Sep 2022, 9:51 am

Yes, to prevent the useless bickering after discussion seems exhausted.
No votes
No, there's usually more to the issue.
80%
Sometimes, depending on a general consensus.
No votes
Only when the "off-topic or feud" takes over and OP forgotten.
20%

Total votes: 10

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
JinnMartini » 21 Sep 2022, 5:38 pm » wrote: This thread will be forgotten the day after tomorrow !
I'm starting to drift already... ;)  

So, since there is no real fight back, I'm going to start locking threads on a quota system.
Unlocking maybe needs a 5 greenie payment from two different posters.

Don't know what the quota will be. Maybe just one per week at first.
See if the uselessness calms down some.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Sep 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: No. you know why.... thats the beauty of this place.. The freedom here.
I belong to another forum..  and all the Mods do is LOCK threads.. Move threads.. bann folks. Like a bunch of touchy little babies..
thread off topic- no link- this-that-- it becomes ridiculous.
Teacher landed there when the site org was down.. OH BOY!!!!! You know teacher... With his Horse thread.. You should have seen the fiasco. The mods went into shock.
I helped him out. Image   Image   Image   Image
There are regular practices that go on in this ****, quote edits, callout threads,  blatant non-topical trolling, infantile racist and homophobic flaming to name a few, that pretty much everywhere else are grounds for immediate, first offense banishment.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: There are regular practices that go on in this ****, quote edits, callout threads,  blatant non-topical trolling, infantile racist and homophobic flaming to name a few, that pretty much everywhere else are grounds for immediate, first offense banishment.
I know. Isn't this place grrreat. :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 21 Sep 2022, 5:38 pm » wrote: This thread will be forgotten the day after tomorrow ! 
there never was an actual tomorrow yet, so when do you think day after would arrive while evolving in the moment here?

the past ends now, current events only combined here, living cannot physically exceed mutually evolving forward outside the results eroding or decomposing forward currently arriving never duplicated details again.

Repeat how I define categories of ancestral results and describe which generation gap your time here began as conceived to replace the previous 4 generations of your personal arrival adapting to the moment here.

the whole universe is total sum of everything present. Eternity, compounding details never same results eternally separated in series parallel time occupying space specifically here.

Look what I did, combined specific gravity, perpetual motion, genetic constant changes, thermodynamics of evolving as displaced in plain sight. No intellectual mind will agree saving ideas ancestrally forward now.

Each ancestral brain chooses to believe reality is better than being honest about one's own time mutually evolving now as equally occupying the moment.

omh

Share      Unread post

Hey Deezer, lock this thread, resolution to eternal intellectual conflicts as people of character pretend real isn't real for their own franchised reality governing ancestors to respect denying now is eternity corrupting each great great grandchild into practicing self deception cradle to grave.

Honest is the best policy.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Sep 2022, 10:18 pm » wrote: I know. Isn't this place grrreat. Image
I bet it is, to those lacking an actual life. 

But you in particular, with all your neurotic pissing and moaning...for instance, all of this neurotic **** about modern medicine, your global massively neurotic environmental sensitivities that make the drinking of  something as innocuous as distilled water a terrifying deadly threat to your existence Image  When in fact baby, your only actual problem is...you have PMS.  You're a Poor Miserable ****.

So the time I spend here is actually an educational process and a reality check for me.  It's a "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" thing.  The more I understand just how **** up in the head (perhaps I should use less clinical terminology, eh?) all you sovereign citizen headcases are, the better equipped I am to protect myself and my family from your stupidity and crazy ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:26 am » wrote: I bet it is, to those lacking an actual life. 

But yiu in particular, with all your neurotic pissing and moaning, for instance, all of this neurotic **** about modern medicine, your global massively neurotic environmental sensitivities that make your drinking of  something as innocuous as distilled water a terrifying deadly threat to your existence Image  When in fact baby, your only actual problem is...you have PMS.  You're a Poor Miserable ****.

So the time I spend here is actually an educational process and a reality check for me.  It's a "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" thing.  The more I understand just how **** up in the head (perhaps I should use less clinical terminology, eh?) all you sovereign citizen headcases are, the better equipped I am to protect myself and my family from your stupidity and crazy ****.
I drink well water. Right from the ground.
I bet you drink bottled water. Thats why my head is clear... and yours is NOT.
Too much of that plastic going to your brain. :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:26 am » wrote: I bet it is, to those lacking an actual life. 

But you in particular, with all your neurotic pissing and moaning...for instance, all of this neurotic **** about modern medicine, your global massively neurotic environmental sensitivities that make the drinking of  something as innocuous as distilled water a terrifying deadly threat to your existence Image  When in fact baby, your only actual problem is...you have PMS.  You're a Poor Miserable ****.

those lacking an actual life never existed ancestrally occupying time inhabiting space any generation that ever existed so far.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:37 am » wrote: those lacking an actual life never existed ancestrally occupying time inhabiting space any generation that ever existed so far.
Oh I have a life alright. It hits me between the eyes every day.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 6:57 am » wrote: Oh I have a life alright. It hits me between the eyes every day.
are you sure you aren't hitting living as eternally separated now instead of life colliding with you. Navigate in real time, serenity awaits your time existing limited to only adapting in the moment here you gave away understanding for deniers' dreams reaching fruition now.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

DeezerShoove » 21 Sep 2022, 7:45 pm » wrote: I'm starting to drift already... Image  

So, since there is no real fight back, I'm going to start locking threads on a quota system.

I can’t help but notice this thread would be locked by now.

**chuckle** 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RESOLVED, BEATEN TO DEATH, DEBATED AD NAUSEAM, BANTERED ABOUT AND I NOW DECLARE IT OVER.        LOCK IT UP!

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Sep 2022, 7:45 pm » wrote: I'm starting to drift already... Image  

No fightback?
75% VOTED NO!
MY SUGGESTION?
NO MORE NEW RULES UNTIL YOU START ENFORCING THE EXISTING RULE
ON POSTING NON POLITICAL DISCUSSION IN NHB. MOVE THAT **** TO THE WATER COOLER

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 7:59 am » wrote: No fightback?
75% VOTED NO!
MY SUGGESTION?
Oh come on.  Vegas started that poll thread on. Who had the lowest IQ.
Vegas Gaints won. That was a fun thread.  :wave:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 6:31 am » wrote: I drink well water. Right from the ground.
I bet you drink bottled water. Thats why my head is clear... and yours is NOT.
Too much of that plastic going to your brain. Image
I'm an environmentalist.  Plastic water bottles are the anti-christ.  Of course I don't believe in the baby Jesus or that he was inherently any different from any other swarthy middle eastern Jew baby from back in those times, but I wanted to use a phrase that had the full emotional effect.

You dramatic Munchausen types with your multi deadly environmental sensitivities are among the most wacky people I ever ran into in all my years on the job.  Certainly there are some folks who will be dead if they eat a peanut or a shrimp.  But allergic to modern medicine?  ****' really?  WTF happened to you?  Did mommy and daddy take your Nuk away too early?

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 8:07 am » wrote: Oh come on.  Vegas started that poll thread on. Who had the lowest IQ.
Vegas Gaints won. That was a fun thread.  Image
I have no idea what you are talking about
These (2) have not been moved to Water Cooler  :wave:  

1. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70471
2. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70500

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 8:09 am » wrote: I'm an environmentalist.  Plastic water bottles are the anti-christ.  Of course I don't believe in the baby Jesus or that he was inherently any different from any other swarthy middle eastern Jew baby from back in those times, but I wanted to use a phrase that had the full emotional effect.

You dramatic Munchausen types with your multi deadly environmental sensitivities are among the most wacky people I ever ran into in all my years on the job.  Certainly there are some folks who will be dead if they eat a peanut or a shrimp.
But allergic to modern medicine?  ****' really?  WTF happened to you?  Did mommy and daddy take your Nuk away too early?
You parents dropped you on your head repeatedly until you moved out of the house. No other explanation why your thoughts are so **** up.
Pack your **** and move!

"SEIG HEIL!!!"

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: You parents dropped you on your head repeatedly until you moved out of the house. No other explanation why your thoughts are so **** up.
Pack your **** and move!

"SEIG HEIL!!!"
Topical posting is against this christian's religion.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: Topical posting is against this christian's religion.
pack your **** and leave

omh

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 7:59 am » wrote: No fightback?
75% VOTED NO!
MY SUGGESTION?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. everything institutionally constituted to serve human rights is related to politics of seizing the moment ancestries are reproductively eternally separated as occupying time being alive here now.

Be it defined by academia and arts regulated by church and state of mind and collective soul mentalities governing choices of hearts and soles occupying space here wishing life was more than mutually evolving now in series parallel compounding genetic replacements present and accounted for in plain sight of navigating proportionately here.