This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
murdock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: You just show stoopid you are.. Doesn't bother me a bit..  BOO Image
Cum guzzler says nobody replies as she proves she's a liar with constant replies. How many has your infection spread to?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
murdock » 22 Sep 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: Cum guzzler says nobody replies as she proves she's a liar with constant replies. How many has your infection spread to?
No body listens to YOU? why would they????   maybe i'm not a pig? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: No body listens to YOU? why would they????   maybe i'm not a pig? Image   Image   Image   Image
Are your lips itchy.??
Tranny BOI? scabbing over yet? :wave:  

murdock

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: No body listens to YOU? why would they????   maybe i'm not a pig? Image   Image   Image   Image
Lol, I know, you are nobody, you got that much right.  You want some pork?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 21 Sep 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: why is it you won't accept the point of existing is adapting to the moment while being eternally different form since conceived to dead one ancestor at a time regardless type of species reproduced within?
You can't avoid posting ****, can you ?

What is wrong with you, man ?

murdock

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 22 Sep 2022, 4:12 pm » wrote: You can't avoid posting ****, can you ?

That's what happened when he drank gallons of semen 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 1:35 pm » wrote: Got me a new generator.  Image

A few years back I got one myself too !

Top-notch at the time.
It's got 2 x 380-volt sockets, 3 x 220 volts sockets and 3 x 110 volts sockets ! 

Never used it even once !! 

But it's there  . . .  in the garage, still sealed in its original box .

Maybe one day  .  .   .

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 22 Sep 2022, 4:12 pm » wrote: You can't avoid posting ****, can you ?

Since when is describing actual evolving, ****. I describe specific DNA compounding arrivals per great great grandchildren as arriving in specific displacement population never stays any ancestor conceived more than the generation gap they lived in or alive in here regardless species category, nature of the result, gender as a unique displacement in total sum ever existed or existing.

Accountability in real time actual population any geographical area or arena of ideologies used against ancestries from people within the population directing social outcomes as manifested and managed to arrive here now.

omh

Share      Unread post

murdock » 22 Sep 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: Cum guzzler says nobody replies as she proves she's a liar with constant replies. How many has your infection spread to?
You demonstrate how ignoring something specific creates people minding hypothetical social scenarios don't use the brain that evolved behind their eyes and between their ears was their nucleus of their fertilized cell a body developed around by birth to navigate living as eternally separated in plain sight cradle to grave as equally a reproduction having 93.75% their unique DNA added by their previous 4 generations to 30 people combined their DNA as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting their specific fertilized cell done naturally or invitro fertilization from a petri dish implantation.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

murdock » 22 Sep 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: *** dick sucking whore sez what?
Projecting piggy sez what?

https://youtu.be/Bg2BlPy1I30

murdock

Share      Unread post

I said you suck slootys meat. Your mom does too.
Do you ever have an original thought? How you copy slootys juvenile comments?
Last edited by murdock on 23 Sep 2022, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

murdock

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Sep 2022, 10:36 pm » wrote: You demonstrate how ignoring something specific creates people minding hypothetical social scenarios don't use the brain that evolved behind their eyes and between their ears was their nucleus of their fertilized cell a body developed around by birth to navigate living as eternally separated in plain sight cradle to grave as equally a reproduction having 93.75% their unique DNA added by their previous 4 generations to 30 people combined their DNA as 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting their specific fertilized cell done naturally or invitro fertilization from a petri dish implantation.

Go **** yourself imbecile.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

murdock » 23 Sep 2022, 9:55 am » wrote: I said you suck slootys meat. Your mom does too.
Do you ever have an original thought?
I thought of pointing something out but that would be useless and it's easier this way...

:rofl:  

murdock

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: I thought of pointing something out but that would be useless and it's easier this way...

Right, for weak ******* like you copying is always easier.

omh

Share      Unread post

murdock » 23 Sep 2022, 9:56 am » wrote: Go **** yourself imbecile.
how is your ideology going defying natural time and universal balancing of genetics eternally separating your specific displacement living in plain sight of how evolving continues here now?

Your reality is imploding faster than great great grandchildren obey hypothetical standards cradle to grave all 5 generations living forward here in this atmosphere.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

murdock » 23 Sep 2022, 10:26 am » wrote: Right, for weak ******* like you copying is always easier.
You think you deserve something better... ***?

:rofl:  

murdock

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 10:59 am » wrote: You think you deserve something better... ***?

Eat a dick, queer.

murdock

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Sep 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: how is your ideology going defying natural time and universal balancing of genetics eternally separating your specific displacement living in plain sight of how evolving continues here now?

Your reality is imploding faster than great great grandchildren obey hypothetical standards cradle to grave all 5 generations living forward here in this atmosphere.

Go **** yourself child molester.

murdock

Share      Unread post

I bet desantis runs for president if trump doesn't.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
murdock » 23 Sep 2022, 4:15 pm » wrote: I bet desantis runs for president if trump doesn't.
wow? how smart of you to think of that..  :die:   :die:   :die: