This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,962
Location: Central Texas

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:09 pm » wrote: Listen you ignorant ****.  We have known for years that Trump chronically overstated company income and his own net worth when applying for bank loans, while at the same time he was understating income on his income tax returns.  And at the same time committed insurance fraud when valuing personal and company assets for coverage.
You are a know-nothing sack of liberal TDS ****!!!  Any commercial bank loan of a $100,000 or more (at least the small community bank I ran) required not only a personal guarantee but also 2 years personal tax returns. 

I am willing to bet that Trump's lenders required then same. So, if he frauded them in any way why are they not suing on criminal charges.  BECAUSE HE BROKE NO LAWS!!!

YOU need to learn what your talking about, idiot!!!
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,093

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: Gates, Jobs, Ford. Common practice to estimate value high on assets low on insurance. Hell even individual homeowners do this. Dispute tax appraisals unless they are selling.
Everything happens on a continuum.  You're gonna put Gates, Jobs, and Henry Ford anywhere on the downside of the robber Baron continuum near Trump?  Well maybe Ford who was a **** nazi.  But Trump is a bank and insurance fraud grifter.  No comparison.

 

User avatar
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,802

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:25 pm » wrote: Do you understand the distinction between Civil and Criminal?
@roadkill  

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ny- ... s-90348880

THE DUMB ******* PROSECUTOR KNOWS SHE WILL NOT WIN A CRIMINAL CASE!

Even then, mounting a criminal fraud case is far more challenging than a civil lawsuit.

In a criminal case, prosecutors would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump intended to commit a crime. In the lawsuit — if it goes to trial — jurors would only need to be persuaded it was more likely than not that wrongdoing occurred.

A civil case, given its lower burden of proof standard, is “a lot easier to assemble ... and probably win," Tobias said.

BV, ****! I POSTED THE LINK. EAT ****
 
@Ike Bana  HAVE YOUR MAN WIFE **** YOU IN YOUR *** AND THEN YOUR MOUTH TONIGHT. GET YOU SOME ATM!

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,637
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 9:52 pm » wrote: Everything happens on a continuum.  You're gonna put Gates, Jobs, and Henry Ford anywhere on the downside of the robber Baron continuum near Trump?  Well maybe Ford who was a **** nazi.  But Trump is a bank and insurance fraud grifter.  No comparison.
Trump is a minor offender. Had he stayed in his lane and out of politics he wouldn't be charged. He wouldn't be investigated. Not saying his companies are innocent, just saying he wouldn't have been targeted if not for political pressure. 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,808
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:25 pm » wrote: Do you understand the distinction between Civil and Criminal?

Do you understand the difference between hoaxes and non-hoaxes?   

You never met a hoax you didn't like.   

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 12:22 am » wrote: Do you understand the difference between hoaxes and non-hoaxes?   

You never met a hoax you didn't like.
Yes, I do.

For example

The Uranium One Breaking Hoax

The BenghaziBenghazi Hoax

The Server Hoax

The Russia Russia Russia Hoax Hoax



Pretty much covers it.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 10:22 pm » wrote: Trump is a minor offender. Had he stayed in his lane and out of politics he wouldn't be charged. He wouldn't be investigated. Not saying his companies are innocent, just saying he wouldn't have been targeted if not for political pressure.
But you're full of ****.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,808
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 5:53 am » wrote: Yes, I do.

For example

The Uranium One Breaking Hoax

The BenghaziBenghazi Hoax

The Server Hoax

The Russia Russia Russia Hoax Hoax

Pretty much covers it.

That's what I said...you never met a hoax you didn't like.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 6:23 am » wrote: That's what I said...you never met a hoax you didn't like.
I like everything that exposes what slack jawed cretins you fluffers are, Fluffy..

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,962
Location: Central Texas

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 10:22 pm » wrote: Trump is a minor offender. Had he stayed in his lane and out of politics he wouldn't be charged. He wouldn't be investigated. Not saying his companies are innocent, just saying he wouldn't have been targeted if not for political pressure.
Trump’s biggest mistake and biggest missed opportunity was that he did not immediately fire and replace every appointee of the magic negro's..

https://youtu.be/EtvDrOPWK-Q

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,808
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 6:29 am » wrote: I like everything that exposes what slack jawed cretins you fluffers are, Fluffy..
It's a little early for you to be sniveling. I guess any time is the right time in snivelville.  
 

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,021

This is a nothing burger.
Who is the Victim???
A person fudges a little on a loan app???
You do know the Bank does its own appraisal before approving the loan, right?

Unless I missed something, Trump and a bank have a deal both are happy with. The bank isn't complaining that I see. An Attorney who has failed to "get" Trump for years, and is not a part of the business deal, doesn't like the arrangement. 
Nothing, another nothing burger brought to you by viggie... 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
Buffalo » 23 Sep 2022, 6:33 am » wrote: Trump’s biggest mistake and biggest missed opportunity was that he did not immediately fire and replace every appointee of the magic negro's..

https://youtu.be/EtvDrOPWK-Q
If they were Obama's APPOINTEES all Grifty had to do was APPOINT a replacement. 

You must have been the dumbest banker alive.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
NEILCAR » 23 Sep 2022, 6:42 am » wrote: This is a nothing burger.
Who is the Victim???
A person fudges a little on a loan app???
You do know the Bank does its own appraisal before approving the loan, right?

Unless I missed something, Trump and a bank have a deal both are happy with. The bank isn't complaining that I see. An Attorney who has failed to "get" Trump for years, and is not a part of the business deal, doesn't like the arrangement. 
Nothing, another nothing burger brought to you by viggie...
You're a **** idiot.

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,021

You are alway asking questions ... answer one for a change.

who is the victim ???

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,637
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Buffalo » 23 Sep 2022, 6:33 am » wrote: Trump’s biggest mistake and biggest missed opportunity was that he did not immediately fire and replace every appointee of the magic negro's..

 
Not a mistake the next elected republican president will make. Trump revealed a lot through his many mistakes. Believing Washington would tolerate an outsider was his biggest IMHO. 
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,945

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

And when the civil jury finds for the plaintiffs, then comes the criminal indictments in New York.  Along with the criminal indictments in Georgia.  And finally the federal criminal indictments by the Department of Justice.
for violations of the Espionage Act, and for sedition and conspiracy to commit sedition.

Want to start rioting in the streets?  Go right tghe **** ahead, and see how that works out for you ****
Were there any Russian whores pissing on him and is all the evidence in "plain sight" again?

Here we go again....russia russia russia


Information on the diversity token known as Leltita James


Letitia James parades her economic and entrepreneurial illiteracy


https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... eracy.html

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,020

Antifa
NEILCAR » 23 Sep 2022, 6:52 am » wrote: You are alway asking questions ... answer one for a change.

who is the victim ???
 
You are alway asking questions ... answer one for a change.
Neil,

I want you to fully understand that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the idiots who habitually refuses to address questions runs this **** past me.

Before asking another question. 

I don't intend enable it.

 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,164
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 7:41 am » wrote:
NEILCAR » 23 Sep 2022, 6:52 am » wrote: You are alway asking questions ... answer one for a change.

who is the victim ???
You are alway asking questions ... answer one for a change.
Neil,

I want you to fully understand that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the idiots who habitually refuses to address questions runs this **** past me.

Before asking another question. 

I don't intend enable it.

 
 

 

It isn't BS.  I see more and more are basically pound sand.  The real situation is we do not intend to enable you to control and reframe threads with nothing buy questions.  

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,167
Politics: Republican

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 5:53 am » wrote: Yes, I do.

For example

The Uranium One Breaking Hoax

The BenghaziBenghazi Hoax

The Server Hoax

The Russia Russia Russia Hoax Hoax

Pretty much covers it.
"An independent probe into the origins of the Russia witch hunt already yielded an initial criminal conviction. But the recent release of once-secret documents coveted by the Obama administration proves CIA Director John Brennan colluded with Hillary Clinton to perpetrate the Russia fraud on the American people.“Cite alleged approval by Hillary Clinton (on 26 July) of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services,” recently disclosed hand-written Brennan notes state.Also embedded in his notes were references to others in Obama’s administration who had intimate knowledge about Hillary’s campaign to distract voters from her illegal email server by orchestrating a false narrative against now-President Donald Trump. Among Brennan’s references were “POTUS,” indicating then President Obama knew about the disinformation campaign; “JC” refers to disgraced FBI Director James Comey; “Susan” points to National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and “Denis” indicates that Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough were all aware and signed off on the scam."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, makdas, Monderegal, NEILCAR, Neo, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 1 guest