This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Independent

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

And when the civil jury finds for the plaintiffs, then comes the criminal indictments in New York.  Along with the criminal indictments in Georgia.  And finally the federal criminal indictments by the Department of Justice.
for violations of the Espionage Act, and for sedition and conspiracy to commit sedition.

Want to start rioting in the streets?  Go right tghe **** ahead, and see how that works out for you ****
You got him this time!!  I can feel it. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 4:12 pm » wrote: At some point aren't you obliged to concede he is a douchebag who was clearly unfit for office?
At some point you have to realize that there is a deep state. And he dared stand up to them….  for us!

Last time a president did that, he got a bullet in his head. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 21 Sep 2022, 7:30 pm » wrote: At some point you have to realize that there is a deep state. And he dared stand up to them….  for us!

So why didn't that happen to The Golden Fool?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 21 Sep 2022, 7:28 pm » wrote: You got him this time!!  I can feel it.
Do you have any idea what she did?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

And when the civil jury finds for the plaintiffs, then comes the criminal indictments in New York.  Along with the criminal indictments in Georgia.  And finally the federal criminal indictments by the Department of Justice.
for violations of the Espionage Act, and for sedition and conspiracy to commit sedition.

Want to start rioting in the streets?  Go right tghe **** ahead, and see how that works out for you ****
Because he is rich the penalty for slander is that high? Seems like a stupid double standard and a violation of the principle of equal application of law. If I were to call you a lying cum guzzling glory hole catcher could you sue me for 250 million dollars? The ask is almost as ridiculous as the payouts given to criminals families when cops save the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars by putting down career felons. Dumb. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 21 Sep 2022, 7:30 pm » wrote: At some point you have to realize that there is a deep state. And he dared stand up to them….  for us!

I think someone should have to name some Derp Staters among Grifty's own appointees.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 21 Sep 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: Because he is rich the penalty for slander is that high? Seems like a stupid double standard and a violation of the principle of equal application of law. If I were to call you a lying cum guzzling glory hole catcher could you sue me for 250 million dollars? The ask is almost as ridiculous as the payouts given to criminals families when cops save the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars by putting down career felons. Dumb.
Oddly enough, you only need to hear the opening "Slavery was legal once too" chord and you can identify the composer.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 7:36 pm » wrote: So why didn't that happen to The Golden Fool?
Who the hell is the golden fool?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 21 Sep 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote: Who the hell is the golden fool?
Your paraclete....

Grifty.

If he's such a threat why didn't they get rid of him like they did McKinley?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 6:51 pm » wrote: So in other words you can't debunk the election fraud claim that outside  computers had access to Dominion Voting Machines after Dominion swore that they didn't .
Stolen election is the big lie.  End of discussion. This thread is about the State of New York vs Donald Trump.  Going off topic like this is trolling...and you are a **** stupid polack trill.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 9:37 pm » wrote: YES...THE BIG LIE was DOMINION SWEARING REPEATEDLY THAT THEIR MACHINES WERE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET,
IF YOU WANT TO RIG AN ELECTION, HAVING YOUR VOTING MACHINES CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IS THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL WAY TO CHEAT.. 
END OF STORY
YOU BETCHA     8-)  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: Excuse @GHETTO BLASTER  , as a kinda holocaust denier with easily the wackiest rationale I've ever read, you cannot go wrong proceeding on the assumption that he is one dumb sheigetz
BV with over 190 posts yesterday...over 120 posts today.
I see you have "modified" your lie about me..but you are still and always will be known at this forum as someone whose word is absolutely  worthless
Obviously there are scores of people in your past and present who have the same opinion about you as a man.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 6:40 pm » wrote: WTF is wrong with you...stupid **** polack.  This civil suit against Trump has nothing to do with the Dominion case.  Dominion is suing FUCZNOOZ for a billion dollars worth of defamation.  The state of NY is suing Trump and his mutant offspring for bank fraud and insurance fraud...among other frauds.

Try to stay on track ****.
Why aren't the bank/s and insurance co./s suing Trump et al for fraud. Obviously they got their loans repaid or they would be suing for default.  The frivolous suit by a deranged state attorney Trump hater is obviously partisan motivated with NO legal basis.  
It is obvious you understand NOTHING about how property is valued for tax and loan purposes, idiot!!!  Apparently the ******* doesn't either!!!

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

This AG James dim-0-crap ******* ran for office on a single platform--"get Trump". Why a civil suit and not a criminal suit? BECAUSE THERE IS NO VICTIM, ONLY HER PERSONAL VENDETTA!!!

This is clearly government overreach. Clearly a political stunt by a dim-0-crap AG with TDS just before the November midterm elections who pledged to "get Trump".

Trump has and will interfere with the evil dim-0-craps plans for a marxist America...

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 8:41 pm » wrote: Your paraclete....

Grifty.

If he's such a threat why didn't they get rid of him like they did McKinley?
My Paraclete?  I don’t own any birds…

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 22 Sep 2022, 6:04 am » wrote: My Paraclete?  I don’t own any birds…
What kind halfassed papist are you?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 22 Sep 2022, 5:28 am » wrote: This AG James dim-0-crap ******* ran for office on a single platform--"get Trump". Why a civil suit and not a criminal suit? BECAUSE THERE IS NO VICTIM, ONLY HER PERSONAL VENDETTA!!!

This is clearly government overreach. Clearly a political stunt by a dim-0-crap AG with TDS just before the November midterm elections who pledged to "get Trump".

Trump has and will interfere with the evil dim-0-craps plans for a marxist America...
yea..

That's why he pleaded the 5th and made two offers to settle.

I don't know whether that is because she is likely to prevail, or just because of the devastating consequences of obliged testimony.

Seeing Fredo field dressed on the stand by an ambitious prosecutor will be yuge.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Frivolous civil lawsuits like this are unheard of!!! WHO is the victim? If the banks and insurance cos did their due diligence and the loans were repaid (which they were) with interest, who in the hell is the injured party? I don't see the banks or ins cos complaining.

Property values for tax and loan purposes are always established by independent property appraisals.

Again, who is the victim in this stupid political stunt by the *** ******* with a hard on for Trump?

Of course settling with the AG would have been WAAAAY cheaper for Trump than fighting this ****. Jusrt like insurance companies sometimes settle a lawsuit because it is cheaper than fighting it. But I bet there is no way that ******* James is going to let Trump off cheap.

Trump and the tax payers of NY will spend $MILLIONS on this frivolous lawsuit and ultimately he will prevail and only winners will be the **** lawyers.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Independent » 21 Sep 2022, 7:28 pm » wrote: You got him this time!!  I can feel it.

:rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

AG James just hired a big league assistant. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9c9XXsx978