This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: Zeet,

Please stop posting as if anything you've been told to believe is worth reading.

It's tedious.
Do you really think I give two **** whether or not a dope like you reads my posts?

Are you really that dumb, knowing how much I despise ignorant libs like you?

rayj

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Buffalo » 22 Sep 2022, 7:31 am » wrote: Frivolous civil lawsuits like this are unheard of!!! WHO is the victim? If the banks and insurance cos did their due diligence and the loans were repaid (which they were) with interest, who in the hell is the injured party? I don't see the banks or ins cos complaining.

Property values for tax and loan purposes are always established by independent property appraisals.

Again, who is the victim in this stupid political stunt by the *** ******* with a hard on for Trump?

Of course settling with the AG would have been WAAAAY cheaper for Trump than fighting this ****. Jusrt like insurance companies sometimes settle a lawsuit because it is cheaper than fighting it. But I bet there is no way that ******* James is going to let Trump off cheap.

Trump and the tax payers of NY will spend $MILLIONS on this frivolous lawsuit and ultimately he will prevail and only winners will be the **** lawyers.
Come on. It's so obvious.  The democrats cannot possibly win any election based on their policies.  So they need to keep, not just Trumps, but all of his supporters names as far above the fold and in negative ways as possible. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 22 Sep 2022, 8:17 am » wrote: Do you really think I give two **** whether or not a dope like you reads my posts?

Are you really that dumb, knowing how much I despise ignorant libs like you?
Don't kid yourself, clown.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
rayj » 22 Sep 2022, 8:18 am » wrote: Come on. It's so obvious.  The democrats cannot possibly win any election based on their policies.  So they need to keep, not just Trumps, but all of his supporters names as far above the fold and in negative ways as possible.
Ray,

Let's subject that to an objective analysis.

Are you familiar with the Ordinal Ranking of Integers?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

rayj » 22 Sep 2022, 8:18 am » wrote: Come on. It's so obvious.  The democrats cannot possibly win any election based on their policies.  So they need to keep, not just Trumps, but all of his supporters names as far above the fold and in negative ways as possible.
Oh, there is no doubt that this **** frivolous suit is nothing but pure partisan (dim-0-crap) maneuvering against Trump.

I hope he makes a fool out of this *** ******* James!!!

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Trump is unloved in NY, and this woman is doing exactly what she was elected to do.
This is FRAUD, similar to passing rubber checks.
And it has nothing at all to do with Biden or voting machines.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Nothing good has ever come from a Leticia.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

If I had a dollar for every time veggie has been wrong on this site ... lol

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Trump LIED and defrauded banks. His organization was built on fraud and lies, and yet, you imbeciles continue to support this ersatz billionaire that has made begging stupid people into a career.Image

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 9:18 am » wrote: Trump LIED and defrauded banks. His organization was built on fraud and lies, and yet, you imbeciles continue to support this ersatz billionaire that has made begging stupid people into a career.

What you call lies and fraud are in fact prospective statements and standard practice salesmanship. Trump is no more guilty of fraud than any entrepreneur or retailer. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 9:24 am » wrote: What you call lies and fraud are in fact prospective statements and standard practice salesmanship. Trump is no more guilty of fraud than any entrepreneur or retailer.
If this were true, then he could not be indicted.
It is deliberate misrepresentation of assets.
He was not selling property, so it has nothing to do with "salesmenship".
He is GUILTY and will have to pay a huge fine and will be banned from doing business.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 9:41 am » wrote: If this were true, then he could not be indicted.
He is GUILTY and will have to pay a huge fine and will be banned from doing business.
He employed an army of lawyers who made sure he complied with the law. Obviously the bare minimum, just as many businesses. Trump is a figurehead, doubt he will ever be held personally liable. But hey, he's your great orange whale, enjoy the chase! I am sure ya got him this time!

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 9:41 am » wrote: If this were true, then he could not be indicted.
FYI...Trump was not indicted for **** by Leticia.  The filing announced yesterday was a civil litigation matter. Also, I don't think anyone said he was selling property.  The property was being used as collateral for loans.  Lending institutions are responsible for doing due diligence and verifying all assertions made related to loans and typically use their own appraisers to corroborate values.  And, I believe the loans were all repaid or are current.  Obviously, values used to collateralize loans will be different than values used for taxing purposes.  Don't know about NY state, but in my experience those values are not set by the property owner.  Hell, we (my company) just spent $2.3 million for property that is appraised by the CAD at $1.1 million.  We expect the appraised value to increase when we are taxed, but don't care as we have a agriculture exemption already in place that caps the tax on the property.

For someone who claims to be educated, you sure are stupid.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 8:32 am » wrote: Don't kid yourself, clown.
Oh, you think I'm kidding myself by claiming I don't give two **** about your idiotic opinions?
That's a fact, Eggplant Jack!  You can take it to the bank!

The stupidity at your level is uncommon and deserves as much derision as possible.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 22 Sep 2022, 10:07 am » wrote: Oh, you think I'm kidding myself by claiming I don't give two **** about your idiotic opinions?
That's a fact, Eggplant Jack!  You can take it to the bank!

The stupidity at your level is uncommon and deserves as much derision as possible.
Yup.

How do we know?

Cause here you are....in spite of all the evidence that you don't have the game for it.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 10:11 am » wrote: Yup.

How do we know?

Cause here you are....in spite of all the evidence that you don't have the game for it.
Yeah?  And what's that evidence, dickhead?
The fact that I get annoyed by your lies and your complete ignorance while being a gullible slave to today's liberal ideology?

You should know that I never bother to even read most of your idiotic posts, which I usually find both banal and worthless.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 22 Sep 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Yeah?  And what's that evidence, dickhead?
The fact that I get annoyed by your lies and your complete ignorance while being a gullible slave to today's liberal ideology?

You should know that I never bother to even read most of your idiotic posts, which I usually find both banal and worthless.
Zeet,

Acknowledge that you're here, and won't leave.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Zeet,

Acknowledge that you're here, and won't leave.
Who died and made YOU the Moron King?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 9:18 am » wrote: Trump LIED and defrauded banks. His organization was built on fraud and lies, and yet, you imbeciles continue to support this ersatz billionaire that has made begging stupid people into a career.Image

Then why aren't the banks and insurers suing him, idiot?  If he repaid the loans and had no fraudulent ins claims then NO laws were broke, *******.

The lawsuit is a fivolous partisan attack right here before the mid-term elections.  A purely political ploy by another sorry *** dim-0-crap *** ******* with a hard on for Trump.

I predict the lawsuit will go nowhere and Trump will make this *** ******* to be the goddamn partisan fool she is.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

He has not and will not be indicted, dickhead!!!   This is a CIVIL suit!!!  He can represent his assetes to be whatever he chooses.  It is up to the banks and ins cos to do their due diligence when loaning anybody money secured by property.  Obviously, you know nothing about banking

A third party cannot sue Trump  on behalf another party (the banks and ins cos) unless they are a party to that suit.  Where to do those banks and ins cos stand on this?

So, tell us what he is guilty of, *******.