This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: You just mad that Trump has more than you do.
He always will.
I've got, and have had, things Grifty couldn't buy.

I envy him nothing.
 

User avatar
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,930

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:33 pm » wrote: I've got, and have had, things Grifty couldn't buy.

I envy him nothing.
no one wants to buy your father's ashes 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: no one wants to buy your father's ashes
But I'm sure plenty hauled your mom's.

Now **** off with the family ****

 

User avatar
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,930

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:39 pm » wrote: But I'm sure plenty hauled your mom's.

Now **** off with the family ****
Your mom's ashes for sale?
Trump don't want them

 
 

User avatar
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,930

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:33 pm » wrote: I've got, and have had, things Grifty couldn't buy.

I envy him nothing.
Trump does not want a shared wall glorified duplex with a faux cherry vaulted ceiling.
 Nor does he want a fake black belt and bars.
 

User avatar
jefftec

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 268
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:51 pm » wrote: 1.Because Grifty's credit profile was unacceptable to

Public credit markets

Private syndicated markets 

and

Commercial Banks

2.he was issued loans out of a more loosely supervised and regulated private bank group.

Nevertheless,  he was obliged to sign personal guarantees.

These are issued on the basis of collateral.
1….If his credit profile was unacceptable to these various markets then, an appropriate consequence would come the market, not a political hack with an ax to grind.
2​​​​​​…..furthermore, do we need the government getting private transactions? ……this is not a good look for the office that James has….
 

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,167
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:47 pm » wrote: There's no limit to your capacity for self debasement.

Grifty was obliged to sign for loans.

Full recourse. His net worth was the collateral.

Overvaluations flow directly to his equity.
 
I understand he may have signed a personal guarantee, but he is not legally required to sign the loan documents or they information request by the lending institution.  If you say he is, provide a link the the NY state code that so states. Loan documents must be signed by a corporate officer authorized to conduct business on behalf of the corporation.  Also, it is EXTREMELY unlikely any personal guarantee will come into play related to the loans.  Never mind that all the loans in question are either paid in full (some paid off early) are current with the lending institution.  Lastly, the lending institution is responsible for performing due diligence and verifying assertions made by the borrower.  If they agreed with the valuation stated in the supporting loan documents...no fraud exist in obtaining the loan(s).

The part I highlighted in red is particularly troubling coming from you since you claim to have a high financial intelligence.  Tell me, at what value is real property carried on the balance sheet per GAAP?
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 21 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

And when the civil jury finds for the plaintiffs, then comes the criminal indictments in New York.  Along with the criminal indictments in Georgia.  And finally the federal criminal indictments by the Department of Justice.
for violations of the Espionage Act, and for sedition and conspiracy to commit sedition.

Want to start rioting in the streets?  Go right tghe **** ahead, and see how that works out for you ****
Here's what brain dead Ike knows nothing about with this whole scam by AG James!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGUNZ76Tbc
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
ConsRule » 22 Sep 2022, 5:01 pm » wrote: I understand he may have signed a personal guarantee, but he is not legally required to sign the loan documents or they information request by the lending institution.  If you say he is, provide a link the the NY state code that so states. Loan documents must be signed by a corporate officer authorized to conduct business on behalf of the corporation.  Also, it is EXTREMELY unlikely any personal guarantee will come into play related to the loans.  Never mind that all the loans in question are either paid in full (some paid off early) are current with the lending institution.  Lastly, the lending institution is responsible for performing due diligence and verifying assertions made by the borrower.  If they agreed with the valuation stated in the supporting loan documents...no fraud exist in obtaining the loan(s).

The part I highlighted in red is particularly troubling coming from you since you claim to have a high financial intelligence.  Tell me, at what value is real property carried on the balance sheet per GAAP?
That's all fab.

But he's signing a personal guarantee, backed by what HE presents as HIS net worth.

Unless his partners (assuming he has them) are participating in his scheme, the only other call on the value are debt holders, whose stakes are fixed.

So yes, the distorted values flow to the equity which is part of his net wealth equation. 

You have another formula?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 5:06 pm » wrote: Here's what brain dead Ike knows nothing about with this whole scam by AG James!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGUNZ76Tbc
What do you want to know?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 5:11 pm » wrote: What do you want to know?

Why hasn't AG James charged Trump with a crime instead of going the route of civil...because she has NO evidence that Trump committed any crime.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGUNZ76Tbc

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 5:13 pm » wrote: Why hasn't AG James charged Trump with a crime instead of going the route of civil...because she has NO evidence that Trump committed any crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGUNZ76Tbc
Because these are civil matters, he also likely to face criminal charges from NY state.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,167
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: That's all fab.

But he's signing a personal guarantee, backed by what HE presents as HIS net worth.

Unless his partners (assuming he has them) are participating in his scheme, the only other call on the value are debt holders, whose stakes are fixed.

So yes, the distorted values flow to the equity which is part of his net wealth equation. 

You have another formula?
 
Big **** deal on the personal guarantee.  They only come into play if the corporation cannot pay.  If you are semi-intelligent on financial matters you know that.

And you didn't answer the question.  At what value are real estate assets carried on the balance sheet according to GAAP?  You do know what GAAP is, don't you?

You do understand that the lending institutions are obligated to verify all assertions made?  How many loans of that size have you seen made by a lender without looking at audited, or at least reviewed, financial statements?  Have you ever seen such a loan made where the lender didn't hire an appraiser to verify valuations?

Last question, do you know the elements that must be proven to sustain a fraud case in NY?  There are only 5...but proving two of them is going to be very difficult at best.  Batting .600 will get you in Copperstown if make baseball your life.  In a court case...not so much.



 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,975
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 5:15 pm » wrote: Because these are civil matters, he also likely to face criminal charges from NY state.

Then pull that dick out of yer mouth and answer the real question...why hasn't AG James charged Trump with a crime?

Now that you pulled that dick out of yer mouth...tell us why it's a civil matter?  I know you have naked men lined up outside yer bedroom door...tell them to wait and answer my question.

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,077

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 5:15 pm » wrote: Because these are civil matters, he also likely to face criminal charges from NY state.
I have 1000% confidence that this is all ****. 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

Neo » 21 Sep 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: Because he is rich the penalty for slander is that high? Seems like a stupid double standard and a violation of the principle of equal application of law. If I were to call you a lying cum guzzling glory hole catcher could you sue me for 250 million dollars? The ask is almost as ridiculous as the payouts given to criminals families when cops save the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars by putting down career felons. Dumb.
Listen you ignorant ****.  We have known for years that Trump chronically overstated company income and his own net worth when applying for bank loans, while at the same time he was understating income on his income tax returns.  And at the same time committed insurance fraud when valuing personal and company assets for coverage.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
ConsRule » 22 Sep 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: Big **** deal on the personal guarantee.  They only come into play if the corporation cannot pay.  If you are semi-intelligent on financial matters you know that.

And you didn't answer the question.  At what value are real estate assets carried on the balance sheet according to GAAP?  You do know what GAAP is, don't you?


Last question, do you know the elements that must be proven to sustain a fraud case in NY?  There are only 5...but proving two of them is going to be very difficult at best.  Batting .600 will get you in Copperstown if make baseball your life.  In a court case...not so much.
 
Big **** deal on the personal guarantee
do you have **** issues understanding why he was borrowing from deutsche bank's "wealth management unit"?

Because he is a **** lousy credit risk.
And you didn't answer the question.  At what value are real estate assets carried on the balance sheet according to GAAP?  You do know what GAAP is, don't you?
he's not providing GAAP valuations to determine his net worth, he's providing appraised worth.. GAAP valuations are largely useless for purposes of valuing real estate.
You do understand that the lending institutions are obligated to verify all assertions made?
Commercial lending institutions do...
which is why Grifty wasn't doing business with them.
Last question,
Just pausing for effect here.

Bear with me....

I wanna really savor this.....
do you know the elements that must be proven to sustain a fraud case in NY?
Not all of them off the top of my head....but your interpretation is worth much less than 2 settlement offers.

I can guarantee you that.

But it isn't really important. 

What's important is putting the greasy grifters on the stand, under oath, and obliging them to plead.

Repeatedly.

It's gonna be bigger than the Josh Hawley gif.

 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
Independent » 22 Sep 2022, 5:46 pm » wrote: I have 1000% confidence that this is all ****.
As confident, I'm sure, as you are that the moon is made of cheese.

You're a **** idiot.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 5:25 pm » wrote: Then pull that dick out of yer mouth and answer the real question...why hasn't AG James charged Trump with a crime?

Now that you pulled that dick out of yer mouth...tell us why it's a civil matter?  I know you have naked men lined up outside yer bedroom door...tell them to wait and answer my question.
Do you understand the distinction between Civil and Criminal?


 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,731
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:09 pm » wrote: Listen you ignorant ****.  We have known for years that Trump chronically overstated company income and his own net worth when applying for bank loans, while at the same time he was understating income on his income tax returns.  And at the same time committed insurance fraud when valuing personal and company assets for coverage.
Gates, Jobs, Ford. Common practice to estimate value high on assets low on insurance. Hell even individual homeowners do this. Dispute tax appraisals unless they are selling.  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], bluejersey14, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Kobia2, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], Publius88, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, supraTruth4, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest