This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I was directed to ...."startpage.com"

After looking into WHO OWNS THIS SEARCH ENGINE I WAS NOT SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT IT IS OWNED BY A GUY NAMED WEINGARTEN..... :rolleyes:  

Needless to say....my search continues...... :rofl:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 2:09 pm » wrote: I was directed to ...."startpage.com"

After looking into WHO OWNS THIS SEARCH ENGINE I WAS NOT SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT IT IS OWNED BY A GUY NAMED WEINGARTEN..... Image  

Needless to say....my search continues...... Image

I like yandex.  Search engine company based in Moscow.

I freaking hate google now

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Sep 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: I like yandex.  Search engine company based in Moscow.

I freaking hate google now
I find myself "challenging" GOOGLE  to give me an unbiased / truthful search result and THEY COWARDLY CHANGE THE SUBJECT   every time.    :)  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: I find myself "challenging" GOOGLE  to give me an unbiased / truthful search result and THEY COWARDLY CHANGE THE SUBJECT   every time.    Image

the rabbit hole is deep.  There are things that have been scrubbed from youtube and google searches I can still find on yandex.  Like certain articles about Isaac Kappy, old 9/11 reports, Alex Jones interviews etc

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Sep 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: the rabbit hole is deep.  There are things that have been scrubbed from youtube and google searches I can still find on yandex.  Like certain articles about Isaac Kappy, old 9/11 reports, Alex Jones interviews etc
Arkady Volozh - Wikipedia
Volozh was born in Guryev, Kazakh SSR, Soviet Union (now Atyrau, Kazakhstan) into a Russian-Jewish family.    :)  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Google sucks. Hardly ever use it. But, I do use DDG, which of course is owned by Gabriel Weinberg. For now, it's my go-to search engine. Other search engines suggested are worth a look, but man, some of them just thoroughly suck.

You're probably out of luck for now.  Don't know how it is that so many Jews have figured out how to make search engines?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Skans » 21 Sep 2022, 4:34 pm » wrote: Google sucks. Hardly ever use it. But, I do use DDG, which of course is owned by Gabriel Weinberg. For now, it's my go-to search engine. Other search engines suggested are worth a look, but man, some of them just thoroughly suck.

You're probably out of luck for now.  Don't know how it is that so many Jews have figured out how to make search engines?

What should alarm people is that it is against the law in Europe and Canada for us to even be discussing this.
Discussing the truth about which group of  people have a virtual ,monopoly over  MASS MEDIA INFORMATION CONTROL  COULD BE RULED "ANTI SEMITIC HATE SPEECH" which is punishable by law.
"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL...BUT SOME BELIEVE THEY ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"
"TO KNOW WHO RULES OVER YOU...FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO CRITICIZE"

........ :)  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 2:09 pm » wrote: I was directed to ...."startpage.com"

After looking into WHO OWNS THIS SEARCH ENGINE I WAS NOT SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT IT IS OWNED BY A GUY NAMED WEINGARTEN..... Image  

Maybe https://brave.com/  or duckduckgo

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 4:58 pm » wrote: What should alarm people is that it is against the law in Europe and Canada for us to even be discussing this.
Discussing the truth about which group of  people have a virtual ,monopoly over  MASS MEDIA INFORMATION CONTROL  COULD BE RULED "ANTI SEMITIC HATE SPEECH" which is punishable by law.

........ Image
:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Two kinds of operations in this world, those that employ jews, and those waiting to be owned by them.

Remember, you are the idiots stupid enough to believe a reality tv celebrity. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 7:54 pm » wrote: Two kinds of operations in this world, those that employ jews, and those waiting to be owned by them.

What a stupid thing to say.......

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 10:03 pm » wrote: What a stupid thing to say.......

Goy,

Learn your place.

Skans

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 4:58 pm » wrote: What should alarm people is that it is against the law in Europe and Canada for us to even be discussing this.

........ Image
You can't blame a few Jews for being smart enough to develop really good and useful search engines.  The way to beat them is simply develop a better one. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Skans » 22 Sep 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: You can't blame a few Jews for being smart enough to develop really good and useful search engines.  The way to beat them is simply develop a better one.
Did you really just say only a few...?      :shock:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 8:23 am » wrote: Did you really just say only a few...?      Image
Yeah.  We were talking about search engines.  How many are there that have been developed by Jews?  I think I counted something like 4?  What's your count?

Regardless, stop crying about other people's success.  Figure out how to beat them at their own game. Create something better.  FWIW, Google sucks.  DDG, however is a darn good search engine - - so far.  Do you really expect me to use something inferior just because it wasn't created by a Jew? 

I make it a point to try out new search engines about once a year.  I started doing this about 10 years ago when I noticed that Google wasn't giving some obvious search results I expected to get.  Find a better search engine and I'll use it - I don't care if it was developed by sub-Saharan, silverback Gorillas. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 8:23 am » wrote: Did you really just say only a few...?      Image
If every search engine on Earth in every language were owned by a Jew, that would STILL is few of the millions of Jews on this planet.

If Jews are so powerful, how is it that imbeciles like GhettoBlaster are allowed to exist? Surely some Jew would have exterminated him by now.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Skans » 22 Sep 2022, 9:16 am » wrote: Yeah.  We were talking about search engines.  How many are there that have been developed by Jews?  I think I counted something like 4?  What's your count?

Regardless, stop crying about other people's success.  Figure out how to beat them at their own game. Create something better.  FWIW, Google sucks.  DDG, however is a darn good search engine - - so far.  Do you really expect me to use something inferior just because it wasn't created by a Jew? 

I make it a point to try out new search engines about once a year.  I started doing this about 10 years ago when I noticed that Google wasn't giving some obvious search results I expected to get.  Find a better search engine and I'll use it - I don't care if it was developed by sub-Saharan, silverback Gorillas.
Who asked you to use an inferior search engine..?
The challenge here is to find a Gentile Owned / Founded Search Engine.
There are way more than 4 search engines.
List of search engines - Wikipedia

Skans

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: Who asked you to use an inferior search engine..?
The challenge here is to find a Gentile Owned / Founded Search Engine.
There are way more than 4 search engines.
List of search engines - Wikipedia
I understand the challenge.  Can't find one.  Tried a couple that appeared to be owned by those with not-Jewish names.  Actually tried a couple of them, because I'm always looking for better search engines.  They sucked.  Sticking with DDG for now.