This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 4:52 pm » wrote: Send me a PM with a SINCERE APOLOGY for violating the rules and I will revoke the banning.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70529&start=20

IT IT BETTER BE SINCERE
Let your lame *** thread die.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Here's some more ballast, Skipper..

CNN — Several GOP senators raised new concerns Thursday about former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents, rejecting his claim that he could simply declassify the secret records by “thinking about it.”

In interviews with CNN, the senators broke from Trump’s claim that everything was handled appropriately, diverging from many in the party who have sidestepped questions about the matter or have vigorously defended the former President.

Asked about Trump’s claim on Fox News that he could simply declassify documents by thinking about it and there’s no process for him to follow to do that, Senate GOP Whip John Thune told CNN there’s a process for declassifying documents.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:53 pm » wrote: Let your lame *** thread die.
And your lame *** is dying. Geriatric you got 8 toes in the ground. Your **** is getting stale. SOSDD.   

Last edited by Nrasobphobia on 23 Sep 2022, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: Here's some more ballast, Skipper..

CNN — Several GOP senators raised new concerns Thursday about former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents, rejecting his claim that he could simply declassify the secret records by “thinking about it.”

In interviews with CNN, the senators broke from Trump’s claim that everything was handled appropriately, diverging from many in the party who have sidestepped questions about the matter or have vigorously defended the former President.

Asked about Trump’s claim on Fox News that he could simply declassify documents by thinking about it and there’s no process for him to follow to do that, Senate GOP Whip John Thune told CNN there’s a process for declassifying documents.
Post the link. Don't pull this **** again. Quit cherry picking!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 5:11 pm » wrote: Post the link. Don't pull this **** again. Quit cherry picking!
**** yourself, coward.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:32 pm » wrote: **** yourself, coward.
Put a bullet in your head and end everyone's misery.
But before you do, eat canned potatoes. Your favorite. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 4:29 pm » wrote: You serially post an autofellatio pic and you want to go where?

Are you sentient?
Could two times really be considered serial? Perhaps if you stop sucking yourself off every time you think “they’re surely putting Trump in jail this time”, I could retire the picture. You can’t so I won’t.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 22 Sep 2022, 7:03 pm » wrote: Could two times really be considered serial? Perhaps if you stop sucking yourself off every time you think “they’re surely putting Trump in jail this time”, I could retire the picture. You can’t so I won’t.
When does it become your "spank pic"?

Are people really this **** stupid?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 6:58 pm » wrote: Put a bullet in your head and end everyone's misery.
But before you do, eat canned potatoes. Your favorite.
If you aren't having your eyes jetwashed, why are you miserable?

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 7:38 pm » wrote: If you aren't having your eyes jetwashed, why are you miserable?
Put a bullet in your head and end your misery.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 7:36 pm » wrote: When does it become your "spank pic"?

Are people really this **** stupid?
I don’t need pictures, I got an imagination. :rofl:  

clevelandsteamer

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:54 pm » wrote: You sure called me out when you posted your address..
Home Skillet
Post your address

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 22 Sep 2022, 11:36 pm » wrote: I don’t need pictures, I got an imagination. Image
When you have so little experience....

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 8:55 pm » wrote: Can I get a
* chuckle *
from the Congregation?

Oh, I KNEW I could!
Sure, it has been going on for years now but it's still fun to see the TDS snowflakes announce they got him this time...

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 4:59 am » wrote: Sure, it has been going on for years now but it's still fun to see the TDS snowflakes announce they got him this time...

Why don't you try to figure out what's going on, then you can explain it to us all..

Is that wax rind between your teeth again, brinker?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
clevelandsteamer » 23 Sep 2022, 4:30 am » wrote: Home Skillet
Post your address
I'm gonna drop in alone and unarmed.

Are you not man enough for that?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 5:18 am » wrote: Why don't you try to figure out what's going on, then you can explain it to us all.. 
I already figured it out, you think they got him now....

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 5:47 am » wrote: I already figured it out, you think they got him now....

Can you explain why?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 4:56 am » wrote: When you have so little experience....
Commenting on that which you have have zero knowledge, I’m noticing a trend.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Because you’re stupid?

**chuckle**