This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: And on she mewls, diverting.

Don't argue with the unambiguous evidence of your crippling pathology.

Get help.

You diverted your own thread hours ago.  

I don't need help.  I don't need to come to an internet forum to validate myself because I have no life.  What you do ain't healthy!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:09 pm » wrote: As usual the point flies right over your head. 

It ain't rocket surgery.
Take your daily output.

Total the words, ex citations.

Let's get this done

Do it yourself.  Your like an office boy who never made it above mail clerk.  Never been a leader, a manager, or had people working for you.  At this stage of your advanced life you think the rest of us work for you. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: Do it yourself.  Your like an office boy who never made it above mail clerk.  Never been a leader, a manager, or had people working for you.  At this stage of your advanced life you think the rest of us work for you.
The Objective Facts...

Never fails

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: Do it yourself.  Your like an office boy who never made it above mail clerk.  Never been a leader, a manager, or had people working for you.  At this stage of your advanced life you think the rest of us work for you.
The Objective Facts...

Never fails

Yes, it never fails that you make a demand.  Now go ahead and make a point and post these objective facts.  If you want an objective fact acknowledged you have to post one, Adolph Wannabe.  I don't even know WTF you are demanding.  

The objective fact is in less than four years you had 106,000 posts or so.  You now have 50,000 plus since the forum came back. Some of those 50,000 are from threads that were not deleted.  But not many.  You have over 14,000 at the other place.  Acknowledge those objective facts.

So tell me again how I resent your life and I am bitter.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Yes, it never fails that you make a demand.  Now go ahead and make a point and post these objective facts.  If you want an objective fact acknowledged you have to post one, Adolph Wannabe.  I don't even know WTF you are demanding.  

The objective fact is in less than four years you had 106,000 posts or so.  You now have 50,000 plus since the forum came back. Some of those 50,000 are from threads that were not deleted.  But not many.  You have over 14,000 at the other place.  Acknowledge those objective facts.

Tiny,

It isn't my recurring whine.

It's yours.

And like all the other projections, it suffers under scrutiny.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Yes, it never fails that you make a demand.  Now go ahead and make a point and post these objective facts.  If you want an objective fact acknowledged you have to post one, Adolph Wannabe.  I don't even know WTF you are demanding.  

Tiny,

It isn't my recurring whine.

It's yours.

And like all the other projections, it suffers under scrutiny.

ICYMI, DEMA

Yes, it never fails that you make a demand.  Now go ahead and make a point and post these objective facts.  If you want an objective fact acknowledged you have to post one, Adolph Wannabe.  I don't even know WTF you are demanding.  

The moment you post an objective fact I will acknowledge it.  Doesn't get any simpler than that.  A demand or question is not an objective fact. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:09 pm » wrote: As usual the point flies right over your head. 

It ain't rocket surgery.
Take your daily output.

Total the words, ex citations.

Let's get this done
Yes, let's get this done.  Post an objective fact so it can be acknowledged.  Waiting on you, 5 Times. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:36 pm » wrote: ICYMI, DEMA

Yes, it never fails that you make a demand.  Now go ahead and make a point and post these objective facts.  If you want an objective fact acknowledged you have to post one, Adolph Wannabe.  I don't even know WTF you are demanding.  

The moment you post an objective fact I will acknowledge it.  Doesn't get any simpler than that.  A demand or question is not an objective fact.
the way to determine which of two things is larger is to measure them.

Nod.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:38 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:36 pm » wrote: ICYMI, DEMA

the way to determine which of two things is larger is to measure them.

Nod.

Then start measuring.  

These objective fact remain to be acknowledged:

Then you can make your diversionary argument.  On your own. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: Then start measuring.  

I don't  need to.

And I'm not the one obsessing over it to compensate for my rhetorical inadequacy and general credulity.

Nice tunic!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:50 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: Then start measuring.  

I don't  need to.

And I'm not the one obsessing over it to compensate for my rhetorical inadequacy and general credulity.

Nice tunic!

And now he lies.  You made demands about it. 

Don't own a tunic.  But speaking of failures you got that beach pic yet?   LMAO!  What an epic fail!  It took you a couple of years to finally admit you lost the Stroky challenge.  I guess it will take a couple of years to admit you lost the beach pic challenge as well. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:54 pm » wrote: And now he lies.  You made demands about it. 

Don't own a tunic.  But speaking of failures you got that beach pic yet?   LMAO!  What an epic fail!  It took you a couple of years to finally admit you lost the Stroky challenge.  I guess it will take a couple of years to admit you lost the beach pic challenge as well.
Who is making an issue of time spent here?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 2:54 pm » wrote: And now he lies.  You made demands about it. 

Who is making an issue of time spent here?

Once you started replying an making demands YOU were making an issue of it as well.  Wanna see where you made it your issue?  And as long you talk about us being bitter about our lives and resentful because of your alleged life I will remind you.

But I see you are running from more POSTED objective fact.  Acknowledge these objective facts:

There was no beach pic and you lost your challenge to post it.  It was never posted so you lost.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: Once you started replying an making demands YOU were making an issue of it as well.  Wanna see where you made it your issue?  And as long you talk about us being bitter about our lives and resentful because of your alleged life I will remind you.

But I see you are running from more POSTED objective fact.  Acknowledge these objective facts:

There was no beach pic and you lost your challenge to post it.  It was never posted so you lost.
Time spent is represented by ones output of units of labor - words.

That is a far more accurate measure.

The beauty of cleaving to the record and objective facts is that it requires far fewer of them.

Nod.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:09 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: Once you started replying an making demands YOU were making an issue of it as well.  Wanna see where you made it your issue?  And as long you talk about us being bitter about our lives and resentful because of your alleged life I will remind you.

Time spent is represented by ones output of units of labor - words.

That is a far more accurate measure.

The beauty of cleaving to the record and objective facts is that it requires far fewer of them.

Nod.

Sounds like you are making an issue of it yourself.  Good, I see you are done with that ****. 

14 to 18 hours a day son.  The time you start, the time you end and the number in between is the only unit of measure needed.  And the forum takes care of that for us.

If you want to make some other point go ahead and start gathering the info.  As I said when you start posting some objective facts I will acknowledge them.  That is the beauty of posting them 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: Sounds like you are making an issue of it yourself.  Good, I see you are done with that ****. 

14 to 18 hours a day son.  The time you start, the time you end and the number in between is the only unit of measure needed.  And the forum takes care of that for us.

If you want to make some other point go ahead and start gathering the info.  As I said when you start posting some objective facts I will acknowledge them.  That is the beauty of posting them
Rebleat.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:26 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: Sounds like you are making an issue of it yourself.  Good, I see you are done with that ****. 

Rebleat.

I guess we are done.  I'll check tomorrow for those acknowledgments to the facts I posted and to see if you posted any.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 10:43 am » wrote: You realize that it says considerably more about you than me, right?

You are triggered by the reporting of these events because you're a "***".....with latent Oedipal issues..

Your Yam Daddy's going to jail, Little Fluffy..

"Is not....You're a ***....Daddy! Why are you wearing a toilet brush on your head?"
He’s been going to jail for 6 years, get it done already.

**chuckle** 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 22 Sep 2022, 3:30 pm » wrote: He’s been going to jail for 6 years, get it done already.

**chuckle**
Cheddy,

He couldn't be prosecuted while President because he hand picked a successor to Banjo Beau EXCLUSIVELY from a pool of applicants which had all recently taken a public position that President's cannot be prosecuted.

It was a very small pool.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:29 pm » wrote: I guess we are done.  I'll check tomorrow for those acknowledgments to the facts I posted and to see if you posted any.
No...tomorrow I'm going to strictly manage my post count.

For lying cowardly little quimmies it will be "One Strike".