This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

You want me to explain your TDS?

:blink:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 6:18 am » wrote: You want me to explain your TDS?

You take a powder every time you are asked what's not to hate.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 6:31 am » wrote: You take a powder every time you are asked what's not to hate.
Nah, I figured that one out too... the solution is simple... no questions, dick sucker...

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 6:47 am » wrote: Nah, I figured that one out too... the solution is simple... no questions, dick sucker...

Now sit down for a minute, Brinker, and thinker about that.

You people are so **** stupid.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 6:49 am » wrote: Now sit down for a minute, Brinker, and thinker about that.

You people are so **** stupid.
Eh, think about what, your TDS? 

:drool:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:40 pm » wrote:
Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 3:29 pm » wrote: I guess we are done.  I'll check tomorrow for those acknowledgments to the facts I posted and to see if you posted any.
No...tomorrow I'm going to strictly manage my post count.

For lying cowardly little quimmies it will be "One Strike".

You do that.  Thru Weds you got 450 posts or so.  You more than likely started today well over 500.  You already are avg over 100 posts a day for a 4 day period.  And you probably have somewhere to go today so managing your post count is easy.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Sep 2022, 7:26 am » wrote: You do that.  Thru Weds you got 450 posts or so.  You more than likely started today well over 500.  You already are avg over 100 posts a day for a 4 day period.  And you probably have somewhere to go today so managing your post count is easy.
And that was it.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 7:22 am » wrote: Eh, think about what, your TDS? 

Granted, your English is better than 
@Huey  's (though I guess he could insist that it is also HIS 2nd Best language), but your "clever fool" thing is about as persuasive.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 7:47 am » wrote:
Huey » 23 Sep 2022, 7:26 am » wrote: You do that.  Thru Weds you got 450 posts or so.  You more than likely started today well over 500.  You already are avg over 100 posts a day for a 4 day period.  And you probably have somewhere to go today so managing your post count is easy.
And that was it.

Cool!  This means I have a day free from stupid questions, weak insults, diversions, whiny excuses, need for the last word and trolling.  

PS.  IF you look at the stats there are many days where I am nowhere near the top ten in posts but there you are right there leading with triple digits. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 7:50 am » wrote:
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 7:22 am » wrote: Eh, think about what, your TDS? 

Granted, your English is better than 
Huey  's (though I guess he could insist that it is also HIS 2nd Best language), but your "clever fool" thing is about as persuasive.

Well, you lied right off the bat.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
The 11th circuit sure made quick hash of their young colleague.

Has literally, even though it addressed a narrow issue, cut off nearly all of Grifty's avenues of escape...

Well played, kids!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 3:40 pm » wrote: No...tomorrow I'm going to strictly manage my post count.

For lying cowardly little quimmies it will be "One Strike".
That one strike thingy didn’t work out to well for you, Blackvagina.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
As it turns out, by leaving Yappy to yap, my post count fell by 30%...

That's quite a successful beta test.

I bet the yap output remained heavily tilted to yapping and lying.

Fortunately I am not obliged to do any more than assert it. So it is now a fact 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
CNN — The newest addition to former President Donald Trump’s legal team, Chris Kise, has been sidelined from the Mar-a-Lago documents investigation less than a month after he was brought on to represent Trump in the matter, two sources familiar with the move tell CNN....

Kise’s hiring came with an unusual price tag of $3 million, paid for by Trump’s outside spending arm. The retainer fee, paid upfront, raised eyebrows among other lawyers on Trump’s team, given the former President has a developed a reputation for not paying his legal fees.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/politics ... index.html

keep that gravy train running, Rubes...

clevelandsteamer

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 5:20 am » wrote: I'm gonna drop in alone and unarmed.

Are you not man enough for that?
bring two garbage bags.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Why?

You gonna use mama as a human shield?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Sep 2022, 5:29 am » wrote: Why?

You gonna use mama as a human shield?

Read your title of this thread and was wondering...."did you get him yet?"

BV has "got Trump now" for going on 6 years.  His effort can best be summed up with 3 words...."Russia Russia Russia".....

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 29 Sep 2022, 5:51 am » wrote: Read your title of this thread and was wondering...."did you get him yet?"

BV has "got Trump now" for going on 6 years.  His effort can best be summed up with 3 words...."Russia Russia Russia".....
He's now in a pissing contest with HIS choice of Special Master.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Sep 2022, 5:59 am » wrote: He's now in a pissing contest with HIS choice of Special Master.
IF THIS IS THE "DAILY EYE POWER WASH" I AM NOT FEELING IT

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Nrasobphobia » 29 Sep 2022, 6:13 am » wrote: IF THIS IS THE "DAILY EYE POWER WASH" I AM NOT FEELING IT
You just keep believing it's a sun shower...