This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 10:51 am » wrote: Clinically, morbidly pathological.

Americans aren't buying the dems' commie hoaxes.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: Americans aren't buying the dems' commie hoaxes.
I decline to be moved by what stupid people think, stupid person.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: I decline to be moved by what stupid people think, stupid person.
And Roadrash is a very, very stupid person.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 11:37 am » wrote: And Roadrash is a very, very stupid person.
Imagine waking up, every day of your life, in that state...

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: Imagine waking up, every day of your life, in that state...
The only thing that could save him might be a full body sniff session with Kim Jung Un.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: I decline to be moved by what stupid people think, stupid person.

The only thing that moves you is the organized crime dems.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: The only thing that moves you is the organized crime dems.
You take "Slack Jaw" to entirely unimaginable lows..

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 12:57 pm » wrote: You take "Slack Jaw" to entirely unimaginable lows..

Is that why yer chasing me?   :blush:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

To ROAD RASH!
Celebrate HISTORY with Howard Zinn! REAL HISTORY!
@roadkill