This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

The Comey-Clinton Document Standard was established when Hilary kept classified information on her private server, The Justice Department and the FBI let her off. 

July 2016 Comey held a press conference regarding Clinton and classified information where his conclusions were " Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

What really happened is Comey let the Obama Justice Department off the hook of having to make a decision of their own.  The Attorney General Loretta Lynch just let Comey's decision stand, which allowed hilary to continue to run for President and the Press just declared the issue over with ... end of story. 

This Comey-Lynch-Clinton precedent set a standard for treating a prominent politician who mishandles classified documents.  A lessor person may be prosecuted or sanctioned while a prominent politician may not.   

At some point the question becomes if Clinton was not prosecuted, is there a different standard for Trump ... once again the dems shoot themselves in the foot

This issue is already over with, and nothing will happen ... just a matter of time.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 22 Sep 2022, 9:59 am » wrote: The Comey-Clinton Document Standard was established when Hilary kept classified information on her private server, The Justice Department and the FBI let her off. 

July 2016 Comey held a press conference regarding Clinton and classified information where his conclusions were " Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

What really happened is Comey let the Obama Justice Department off the hook of having to make a decision of their own.  The Attorney General Loretta Lynch just let Comey's decision stand, which allowed hilary to continue to run for President and the Press just declared the issue over with ... end of story. 

This Comey-Lynch-Clinton precedent set a standard for treating a prominent politician who mishandles classified documents.  A lessor person may be prosecuted or sanctioned while a prominent politician may not.   

At some point the question becomes if Clinton was not prosecuted, is there a different standard for Trump ... once again the dems shoot themselves in the foot

This issue is already over with, and nothing will happen ... just a matter of time.
You forgot the link...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Probably why no one wants to talk about it.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: You forgot the link...
??? lol ... you need to use a better search engine, if it cannot find "Comey-Clinton Document Standard"

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 23 Sep 2022, 6:06 am » wrote: ??? lol ... you need to use a better search engine, if it cannot find "Comey-Clinton Document Standard"
Neil,

I understand that you are a remarkably stupid human being, so I won't go into the details of Fair Use, but the bottom line is that you are OBLIGED to credit a source from whom you crib.

Nod.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: Neil,

I understand that you are a remarkably stupid human being, so I won't go into the details of Fair Use, but the bottom line is that you are OBLIGED to credit a source from whom you crib.

Nod.
The facts as I have stated are true.  The events happened during your lifetime, and you watched it happen as I did.
You have not pointed out a single fact that you find at fault. 

Are you contending hilary didn't have classified information on her private server??? 

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: Neil,

Nod.
NOD
Cucurbitophobia » 20 Sep 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Link to article.
Do you not understand?
We know how you operate....

Need a catheter? 

Get the trickle moving....daily eye power wash....

Last edited by Nrasobphobia on 23 Sep 2022, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

NOD
Do you not understand?

Need a catheter? 

Last edited by Nrasobphobia on 23 Sep 2022, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

NEILCAR » 23 Sep 2022, 6:06 am » wrote: ??? lol ... you need to use a better search engine, if it cannot find "Comey-Clinton Document Standard"
No worries
@Blackvegetable  does this on a regular basis. Three days ago he did it. He also does it on a regular basis.
Do you not understand?

Need a catheter? 

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Not to worry... I've one. I used to listen (on occasion) to a famous conservative news commentator, "looking thru a glass onion" (as it were) whose name was Paul Harvey. And he had this bit called "The Rest of the Story."

So I'm going to provide THE REST OF THE STORY, courtesy of the NOT so liberal Washington Post... the short story being, Hillary was investigated up the yazoo on this, twice under Trump and the conclusion was:

"...both State Department probes under Trump knocked Clinton for maintaining a private server for State Department communications — but did not hold her responsible for mishandling classified information."

Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘zero emails’ were marked classified - The Washington Post

"And now you know the rest of the story."

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: Not to worry... I've one. I used to listen (on occasion) to a famous conservative news commentator, "looking thru a glass onion" (as it were) whose name was Paul Harvey. And he had this bit called "The Rest of the Story."

So I'm going to provide THE REST OF THE STORY, courtesy of the NOT so liberal Washington Post... the short story being, Hillary was investigated up the yazoo on this, twice under Trump and the conclusion was:

"...both State Department probes under Trump knocked Clinton for maintaining a private server for State Department communications — but did not hold her responsible for mishandling classified information."

Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘zero emails’ were marked classified - The Washington Post

An investigation by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, culminating in a 2018 report, later corroborated that Clinton sent and received classified documents through her email server, more government proof that Clinton's claim (of no classified information on her private server) is completely false.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Sep 2022, 5:42 am » wrote: Probably why no one wants to talk about it.

And yet here you are. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

B.See » 23 Sep 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: Not to worry... I've one. I used to listen (on occasion) to a famous conservative news commentator, "looking thru a glass onion" (as it were) whose name was Paul Harvey. And he had this bit called "The Rest of the Story."

IF NOT FOR DISGRACED FBI TRAITOR STROZK CHANGING THE WORDING OF COMEYS REPORT...HILLARY CLINTON WOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

More incriminating documents that the FBI, DOJ let corrupt dim-0-craps get by with.

DOCUMENTS: Joe and Hunter Biden COLLUDING AGAINST AMERICA

Mark Turner

September 23, 2022

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) went on with John Solomon from Just the News on RAV on Thursday.

Rep. Comer recently obtained new documents that show Hunter and Joe Biden were working to sell American natural gas and drilling assets to Communist China.

The sale would have allowed China to take control of our natural gas industry through the deal.

The documents show Hunter was working with the Chinese to get keys to an office in DC for himself, Jim Biden, Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden.

But there's more... Representative Comer says he has two new whistleblowers that worked with Hunter and they are ready to expose it all when the Republicans take control of Congress.

Rep. James Comer: I have two whistleblowers. And I am confident they are going to come through in a Republican majority when I conduct the hearings and I have the gavel for oversight. To tell us in detail what their objectives were. And these people were associated with Hunter Biden.

And the ultimate goal and the Bidens knew it was for China to start taking ownership in all the different parts in the natural gas industry in the United States... They actually take control of the drillers.

Via Midnight Rider.

Watch the video:

https://patriottruthnews.com/documents- ... t-america/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 23 Sep 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: More incriminating documents that the FBI, DOJ let corrupt dim-0-craps get by with.

DOCUMENTS: Joe and Hunter Biden COLLUDING AGAINST AMERICA

Mark Turner

September 23, 2022

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) went on with John Solomon from Just the News on RAV on Thursday.

Rep. Comer recently obtained new documents that show Hunter and Joe Biden were working to sell American natural gas and drilling assets to Communist China.

The sale would have allowed China to take control of our natural gas industry through the deal.

The documents show Hunter was working with the Chinese to get keys to an office in DC for himself, Jim Biden, Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden.

But there's more... Representative Comer says he has two new whistleblowers that worked with Hunter and they are ready to expose it all when the Republicans take control of Congress.

Rep. James Comer: I have two whistleblowers. And I am confident they are going to come through in a Republican majority when I conduct the hearings and I have the gavel for oversight. To tell us in detail what their objectives were. And these people were associated with Hunter Biden.

And the ultimate goal and the Bidens knew it was for China to start taking ownership in all the different parts in the natural gas industry in the United States... They actually take control of the drillers.

Via Midnight Rider.

Watch the video:

https://patriottruthnews.com/documents- ... t-america/
John Solomon

Mark Turner

BUY TACTICAL GOLD!

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Letter Reveals Obama Foundation Is Keeping Classified Docs in Abandoned Furniture Warehouse

BY MATT MARGOLIS 11:14 AM ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2022

"This means that, as the debate over the supposedly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago is unfolding, the Obama Foundation is, at this very moment, storing classified documents in unused retail space in the suburbs of Chicago.

While the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA, it still raises significant questions, not just concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago, but also surrounding the legal actions being taken by the Biden administration against Trump over the storage of these documents. Seeing as Mar-a-Lago is Trump’s Florida home, it is protected by Secret Service, making it far more secure than whatever setup they likely had at the former furniture store space. There is no mention of what kind of security measures are in place to protect the Obama documents — if there are any at all."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... e-n1631408

Wonder when we can expect an FBI investigation and raid...oh...that's right, the magic negro is not a threat to dim-0-crap power...