This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 1:40 pm » wrote: The day after Trump was sworn in....it was amazing to see so many Black SUVs with hidden lights and Government Plates driving the Illegal Aliens out of  all the Industrial Parks, Factories, Construction Sites,  The Home Depot parking lots, Orchards, etc.

I'm sure this made an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR SUCH AS YOURSELF VERY ANGRY...!!!

Excellent post. That is what this thread is for.

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 1:40 pm » wrote: The day after Trump was sworn in....it was amazing to see so many Black SUVs with hidden lights and Government Plates driving the Illegal Aliens out of  all the Industrial Parks, Factories, Construction Sites,  The Home Depot parking lots, Orchards, etc.

I'm sure this made an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR SUCH AS YOURSELF VERY ANGRY...!!!

The day after Trump was sworn in, huh? 

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean other than that you spent your day visiting a whole bunch of parking lots, so many they gave you visions of countless black SUVs and the kinds of people riding inside them. Hope you got some decent counseling.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 2:03 pm » wrote: The day after Trump was sworn in, huh? 

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean other than that you spent your day visiting a whole bunch of parking lots, so many they gave you visions of countless black SUVs and the kinds of people riding inside them. Hope you got some decent counseling.
A local motel / gas station / fast food store was being used as an Illegal alien Staging Operation during Obongos term.
It was very common to see  Illegals inside the store at dawn waiting in line  to use what looked like STAMPED FOOD VOUCHERS to buy arm loads of food that they carried back to their rooms in the motel.
ICE  was driving DAILY SWEEPS up and down all of our back roads and highways...I saw their SUVs every day.
ALL THIS ACTIVITY HAPPENED  RIGHT AFTER TRUMP WAS SWORN IN...!!!
No doubt an Illegal Alien Loving Traitor like you believes that doing whatever it took  to get NWO PUPPET BIDEN INSTALLED WAS WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF FRAUD NECESSARY TO GET ER DONE.  

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 22 Sep 2022, 10:56 am » wrote: The dems' series of hoaxes hasn't worked. You know they are desperate to stop Trump because he exposes the leftist *******.
BV could not follow the rules as outlined in the first post. I sent him packing to the Peanut Gallery.
Do not use his name @ black,,,, else it goes to PG as well.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: BV could not follow the rules as outlined in the first post. I sent him packing to the Peanut Gallery.

Do it again!    :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: BV could not follow the rules as outlined in the first post. I sent him packing to the Peanut Gallery.

So...that's how we can break into B.See peanut threads?   Good info to know.    :rofl:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ConsRule » 22 Sep 2022, 10:19 am » wrote: For the last decade or so, I don't think voters have been swayed much by any investigation of anyone by either side. The country is so divided along partisan lines, they just think it's political showmanship. And, IMO, most of the time they are correct.
I tend to agree with the OP as well as your post.

Just the last 5 or 6 years pretty much confirmed any suspicions I ever had about MSM.

I mean, I already didn't trust a **** thing they said even if I happened to agree with it once in a while.
Kind of felt like I was being played nearly all the time.
Last few years removed all doubt. The MSM ALL suck. Politicians ALL suck. Woke people ALL suck.

My view is that Trump could be a force from outside the office of president.
Let someone else take on that ****. It would deflate 90% of the liberal windbags.
His ego and popularity may not let that happen. I never get my wishes.  ;)  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Nrasobphobia » 22 Sep 2022, 10:13 am » wrote:
YOU CRAZY **** THINK YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL IT AGAIN?
I'm sure they are thinking about it... I'm not sure if they can pull it off... again... but it is possible, it is clown world after all...

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0