This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Trump Support Remains Unmoved by Investigations, Poll Finds

The American public’s views of former President Donald Trump have remained remarkably stable across a number of different measures in recent months, even as he faces multiple investigations and as he remains a central figure in the midterm elections, according to the most recent New York Times/Siena College poll.

#GOVERCLEVELAND#2
#****

YOU CRAZY **** THINK YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL IT AGAIN?

I am not afraid to post the full link, unlike @Blackvegetable  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-suppor ... 39542.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/22/upsh ... -poll.html

Rule 1 - No questions are to be asked of me.
 Rule 2 - All allegations must be backed with proof from a reliable source.
 Rule 3 - No personal attacks
 Rule 4 - Any post from @nuckin futz  containing a photo goes to peanut gallery
 Rule 5 - Lack of acknowledgment can result in banning from this thread
 Rule 6 - The rules are not for your interpretation. 
 Rule 7 - I can do as I please, this is my PG Thread.

Last edited by Nrasobphobia on 22 Sep 2022, 5:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

For the last decade or so, I don't think voters have been swayed much by any investigation of anyone by either side. The country is so divided along partisan lines, they just think it's political showmanship. And, IMO, most of the time they are correct.

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The pied piper's minions will remain his minions. "Everyone knows it", as someone once said. The challenge, which may be getting less difficult, is to keep the minions minioning in their customary minority status.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 10:13 am » wrote: Trump Support Remains Unmoved by Investigations, Poll Finds

The American public’s views of former President Donald Trump have remained remarkably stable across a number of different measures in recent months, even as he faces multiple investigations and as he remains a central figure in the midterm elections, according to the most recent New York Times/Siena College poll.

#GOVERCLEVELAND#2
#****

YOU CRAZY **** THINK YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL IT AGAIN?

I am not afraid to post the full link, unlike @Blackvegetable  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-suppor ... 39542.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/22/upsh ... -poll.html

The dems' series of hoaxes hasn't worked. You know they are desperate to stop Trump because he exposes the leftist *******.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: The pied piper's minions will remain his minions. "Everyone knows it", as someone once said. The challenge, which may be getting less difficult, is to keep the minions minioning in their customary minority status.

This thread isn't about Biden.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: The pied piper's minions will remain his minions. "Everyone knows it", as someone once said. The challenge, which may be getting less difficult, is to keep the minions minioning in their customary minority status.

Nothing but the usual vague mumbo jumbo and jibber jabber from an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: I find it revealing that the OP doesn't tell us what that level of support is..
Most people here are smart enough to follow a link and read that for ourselves.

Maybe have your mommy show you how that is done.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: He's being prosecuted, because he's a common crook.

He might have avoided a potential jail sentence had he not been stupid enough to steal from the National Archives. Fortunately he is.

You suffer from severe TDS.

jack

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 11:05 am » wrote: Nothing but the usual vague mumbo jumbo and jibber jabber from an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR.
I'll try to make it not too vague for you. Anyone who has watched Trump prove over the last five plus years that his voters are with him no matter what would not expect
them to change now or change later no matter what the circumstances were. You people are owned. The idea is to confine Trump to his existing supporters. They are not enough in number by themselves to get him reelected, and that is really the only thing that greatly matters.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: I'll try to make it not too vague for you. Anyone who has watched Trump prove over the last five plus years that his voters are with him no matter what would not expect
them to change now or change later no matter what the circumstances were. You people are owned. The idea is to confine Trump to his existing supporters. They are not enough in number by themselves to get him reelected, and that is really the only thing that greatly matters.
Nothing but the usual vague mumbo jumbo and jibber jabber from an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

@Blackvegetable  the rules are outlined in the first post. 
NOD if you acknowledge.
One more infraction and they all go to Peanut Gallery.
I have taken the liberty to prune your dead branches.
Do it 2 more times and I am going to ban you from this thread.
NOD if you acknowledge.

@nuckin futz  READ RULE 4. ONE MORE TIME AND YOU ARE BANNED

Last edited by Nrasobphobia on 22 Sep 2022, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jack

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: Nothing but the usual vague mumbo jumbo and jibber jabber from an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR.
Well, as Dorothy Parker said eons ago, "you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." Same is true of Trumpers.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 12:57 pm » wrote: Truth doesn't care about your yearnings, Ruby.
Yer not a good one-liner Beavis.  

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

@Blackvegetable  YOU ARE SKATING ON THIN ICE

ACKNOWLEDGE RULE #5

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

@Huey  I had to ban @Blackvegetable  from this thread. He can't follow the simple rules posted in the first post.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 1:27 pm » wrote: Well, as Dorothy Parker said eons ago, "you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." Same is true of Trumpers.
The day after Trump was sworn in....it was amazing to see so many Black SUVs with hidden lights and Government Plates driving the Illegal Aliens out of  all the Industrial Parks, Factories, Construction Sites,  The Home Depot parking lots, Orchards, etc.

I'm sure this made an ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR SUCH AS YOURSELF VERY ANGRY...!!!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 1:34 pm » wrote: Huey  I had to ban @Blackvegetable  from this thread. He can't follow the simple rules posted in the first post.

He gets really upset when can't control every thread and conversation.  It's a mental illness with him. 

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

Huey » 22 Sep 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: He gets really upset when can't control every thread and conversation.  It's a mental illness with him.
I know he will log out and read this.
He demonized his wife. Tried to control her. She left him.
NO BV YOU DIDN'T REFUSE TO MOVE TO FLORIDA.
THERE WAS NO ULTIMATUM.
SHE LEFT YOU.

BV I AM GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU GOING FORWARD.
IN THE END, YOU WILL MATURE INTO A MAN.

BV send me a PM with a SINCERE APOLOGY and I will CONSIDER unbanning you from this thread.
SINCERE, AND I MEAN IT!