This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Disgusting. Reminds me of the "people" who shot at the helicopters trying to help people in New Orleans during the storm aftermath. Who or what do you suppose is attacking firefighters? Attacking those who are there to save people and property. It reminds me of wild animals in a zoo. You feed and care for them, but they'll kill you in a heartbeat.

Cons?

Haha. No, thug ***. That's my theory, but the Seattle news refuses to mention race, as usual. They won't control their *** either. *** control them.

So, do any liberals here think I'm being far-fetched in my assumption that it's not white people or conservatives who are attacking firefighters?

Give it a shot, ***, *** Vegetable, and BBBBeeeeeeeeeee CCCCCCCCCCCCeeeeeee!   **** you all. You lose.

Violent attacks against Seattle firefighters on the rise, union says | king5.com

Image Image

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Those are BIDENS PEOPLE...!!
I grew up in 1950s - 1960s Oakland. ****** pulled false alarms so that they could take pot shots at the Fire Dept as they entered "The Wonderfully Vibrant Black Communities".
Same goes for the SF Tenderloin Distric and SF Hunters Point Slums of the 1960s.
The Bay Area did not have a NEGRO PROBLEM UNTIL WWII WAR EFFORT MANUFACTURING JOBS BROUGHT THEM IN BY THE 1000s.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: Those are BIDENS PEOPLE...!!
I grew up in 1950s - 1960s Oakland. ****** pulled false alarms so that they could take pot shots at the Fire Dept as they entered "The Wonderfully Vibrant Black Communities".
Same goes for the SF Tenderloin Distric and SF Hunters Point Slums of the 1960s.
The Bay Area did not have a NEGRO PROBLEM UNTIL WWII WAR EFFORT MANUFACTURING JOBS BROUGHT THEM IN BY THE 1000s.

So, they didn't just pave paradise, they blackened it too.  :rofl: