This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

BLM

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Was she having a stroke..or was that a Brainwashed Drone being forced to use a side of her brain she has never used before...?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 5:28 pm » wrote: Was she having a stroke..or was that a Brainwashed Drone being forced to use a side of her brain she has never used before...?

The latter.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 5:28 pm » wrote: Was she having a stroke..or was that a Brainwashed Drone being forced to use a side of her brain she has never used before...?
Stacey Abrams' big lie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtlczcTrRC4

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

I've been listening to this black man roast low IQ dumb *** for about 10 years now🤣

Low IQ *** axe's 🪓... 'what nationality are you?" Black man responded "American"

Low IQ ***... ⁉️

🤣

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 22 Sep 2022, 6:04 pm » wrote: I've been listening to this black man roast low IQ dumb *** for about 10 years now🤣

Low IQ *** axe's 🪓... 'what nationality are you?" Black man responded "American"

Low IQ ***... ⁉️

🤣

Yep...Jesse Peterson knows what's going on.   

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

WATCH....THE LEFTIST  EXTREMISTS WILL TRY TO CLAIM  THAT RW RACISTS ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT THE EXPENSE OF THAT POOR NEGRO LADY WITH THE BELOW AVERAGE IQ.....

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 7:41 pm » wrote: WATCH....THE LEFTIST  EXTREMISTS WILL TRY TO CLAIM  THAT RW RACISTS ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT THE EXPENSE OF THAT POOR NEGRO LADY WITH THE BELOW AVERAGE IQ.....

That's why Stacey does it...cause leftists will believe anything their idiot heroes say.   

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Notice there are no leftists commenting on the silence of the lady in the OP.

I see more and more evidence that BLM is actually a scam stealing hundred$ of million$ from the tax payers.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Sep 2022, 7:41 pm » wrote: WATCH....THE LEFTIST  EXTREMISTS WILL TRY TO CLAIM  THAT RW RACISTS ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT THE EXPENSE OF THAT POOR NEGRO LADY WITH THE BELOW AVERAGE IQ.....

WaPo fact (snicker) checker Glenn Kessler agrees with Stacey Abrams and gets slapped down...

"'Fact' Checker Glenn Kessler Claims Fetal Heartbeat Is a 'Misnomer,' Instantly Regrets Getting Out of Bed Today"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/p ... y-n1631511

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

she knows what she wants. And i know what she wants. She just cannot admit it publicly because it is grotesque and white people will hate her for it.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

What a genius!  That's the intelligence level of the BLM and Antifa that Democrats want us to acknowledge as the upstanding "leaders" in their communities!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 23 Sep 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: What a genius!  That's the intelligence level of the BLM and Antifa that Democrats want us to acknowledge as the upstanding "leaders" in their communities!

All they know are buzz words and phrases. When they get a real question that's not at one of their scream-fests on the streets they have NO answer.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 23 Sep 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: What a genius!  That's the intelligence level of the BLM and Antifa that Democrats want us to acknowledge as the upstanding "leaders" in their communities!

https://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

FOS

Share      Unread post

it has always been very easy to get black people to believe the most absurd 'conspiracy theories'. their brains are not wired for objectivity...they focus on motives more than plausibility. I have taken advantage of this myself and gotten blacks to buy into some of the most absurd anti semitic conspiracies

roadkill

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Sep 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: she knows what she wants. And i know what she wants. She just cannot admit it publicly because it is grotesque and white people will hate her for it.

Yep...it was embarrassing.     

roadkill

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Sep 2022, 9:10 am » wrote: it has always been very easy to get black people to believe the most absurd 'conspiracy theories'. their brains are not wired for objectivity...they focus on motives more than plausibility. I have taken advantage of this myself and gotten blacks to buy into some of the most absurd anti semitic conspiracies

More black people have seen the light these days.

FOS

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: More black people have seen the light these days.

well sure, but even if they 'see the light' they still will be loyal to their race and not my race. But at least eliminating their trust of jews is a good way to prevent them from buying into the worst anti white propaganda.