This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Trumpers are perpetually triggered. Somehow the calm famously spread upon the country by the master doesn't mollify them for very long. Up they go, and after awhile it makes them self conscious. Therefore, threads like this and "trigger" accusations in other threads, trying to put it on liberals who, if anything, tend to be overly laid back. Unfortunately for Trumpers, they have triggering on their small brains.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 6:33 pm » wrote: Trumpers are perpetually triggered. Somehow the calm famously spread upon the country by the master doesn't mollify them for very long. Up they go, and after awhile it makes them self conscious. Therefore, threads like this and "trigger" accusations in other threads, trying to put it on liberals who, if anything, tend to be overly laid back. Unfortunately for Trumpers, they have triggering on their small brains.
SCIENCE: White Liberals More Likely To be mentally defective Than Conservatives

jack

Share      Unread post

Nice to know you respect science. I assume you have the same respect for climate science.

Your idea of science here, however, is a question and answer survey by a pollster. The survey found that people who identified as liberals were more likely to make a psychiatric diagnostic admission than people who identified as conservative.
Not surprising a triggered conservative found this balderdash satisfying "science" or chose a label of "mentally defective".

jack

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 9:29 pm » wrote: Nice to know you respect science. I assume you have the same respect for climate science.

Your idea of science here, however, is a question and answer survey by a pollster. The survey found that people who identified as liberals were more likely to make a psychiatric diagnostic admission about themselves than people who identified as conservative.
Not surprising a triggered conservative found this balderdash satisfying "science" or chose a label of "mentally defective".

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
jack » 22 Sep 2022, 6:33 pm » wrote: Trumpers are perpetually triggered. Somehow the calm famously spread upon the country by the master doesn't mollify them for very long. Up they go, and after awhile it makes them self conscious. Therefore, threads like this and "trigger" accusations in other threads, trying to put it on liberals who, if anything, tend to be overly laid back. Unfortunately for Trumpers, they have triggering on their small brains.
Trumpers weren't burning down city blocks or marching down highways. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 9:29 pm » wrote: Nice to know you respect science. I assume you have the same respect for climate science.

Your idea of science here, however, is a question and answer survey by a pollster. The survey found that people who identified as liberals were more likely to make a psychiatric diagnostic admission than people who identified as conservative.
So, what's your diagnosis of this, I would say mentally defective covers it nicely..

https://youtu.be/gCR9JhGHVc0

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: So, what's your diagnosis of this, I would say mentally defective covers it nicely..

His imitation of the M. Jacksons Moonwalk? :wave:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Sep 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: His imitation of the M. Jacksons Moonwalk? Image
lol... the senile version of it... but at least Biden still has his nose...

:rofl:  

https://youtu.be/Iz4Vc83ZtP4

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

BUT YOU ARE AN  ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING TRAITOR WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY TRIGGERED TO THE POINT OF TEARS WHEN I DESCRIBED TO YOU HOW SWIFT AND MASSIVE THE  INCREASE IN ICE ACTIVITY WAS RIGHT AFTER TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

jack

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: So, what's your diagnosis of this, I would say mentally defective covers it nicely..

Since you ask, my diagnosis of "this" is that you have an infantile conception of science.

Last edited by jack on 23 Sep 2022, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

jack

Share      Unread post

Last edited by jack on 23 Sep 2022, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jack

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

jack » 23 Sep 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: Since you ask, my diagnosis of "this" is that you have an infantile conception of science.
lol... are you sure you want to go there?

:rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
He sees dead people?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Two in a row jack...looks like you haven't figured out computer science yet.    :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 9:36 am » wrote: lol... are you sure you want to go there?

OMG    :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

jack

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Sep 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: Two in a row jack...looks like you haven't figured out computer science yet.    Image
Yeah, I messed up your edit function.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

jack » 23 Sep 2022, 9:47 am » wrote: Yeah, I messed up your edit function.

Function has always been a challenge to you.   :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

He does..

:die: