This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,776

suggesting life cannot be genetically self evident. Why social arena of ideas won't tolerate anyone being honest about adapting in space only occupying the moment here as evolving forward now.

Reasonable doubt wasn't created to protect honesty but defend beliefs created by suggesting life cannot be genetically self evident to each individual alive.

How social consensus corrupts everyone with an instinctive brain to ignore the kinetic cycles perpetually balancing in series parallel displacement and mind the faith used historically by every member of this species regardless generation gap here.

Debating rules to stay on topic either what if comparing what about those not complying. Morality, legality, ethics, economic principals join together intellectually denouncing navigating life in original form of a replacement to the 4 previous generations left living forward in the atmosphere here.

Specifically arrived after conceived as much as individually decomposed after dead. From nothing before to never anything duplicated again.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,814
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 23 Sep 2022, 5:15 am » wrote:
Reasonable doubt wasn't created to protect honesty but defend beliefs created by suggesting life cannot be genetically self evident to each individual alive. 
I know that's how it works according to now is eternity but that's an interesting statement... who created that reasonable doubt and where did it come from.. did the corrupt deniers in charge simply wake up one day and decide to create reasonable doubt.. just for fun?

:blink:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,776

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 6:43 am » wrote: I know that's how it works according to now is eternity but that's an interesting statement... who created that reasonable doubt and where did it come from.. did the corrupt deniers in charge simply wake up one day and decide to create reasonable doubt.. just for fun?

:blink:  
 
Not about who created it, it is about how many ancestors still abide by by socially ignoring simple compounding rule of 72 applied to genetic DNA channeling lifetimes in and out of the atmosphere here within this species globally numbered over 7.7 billion sole displacements in 5 generation gaps.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,814
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 23 Sep 2022, 6:46 am » wrote: Not about who created it, it is about how many ancestors still abide by by socially ignoring simple compounding rule of 72 applied to genetic DNA channeling lifetimes in and out of the atmosphere here within this species globally numbered over 7.7 billion sole displacements in 5 generation gaps.
So you say... but I still would like to know where the reasonable doubt came from... did some of the ancestors come up with it or is the result of the human brain... which is the result of evolution... an objective outcome of biology...

:faint:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,776

Jantje_Smit » 23 Sep 2022, 7:34 am » wrote: So you say... but I still would like to know where the reasonable doubt came from... did some of the ancestors come up with it or is the result of the human brain... which is the result of evolution... an objective outcome of biology...

:faint:  
 
Reasonable doubt factualizes what ancestors did ancestrally to this point the population evolved into each replacement left in the atmosphere now. Power of suggesting now isn't eternity corrupted all remaining 5 generations repeating the process each next generation last arriving great great grandchildren evolve into 1 of 16 great great grandparent generation 4 generations after their arrival.

Simple compounding DNA conceived one at a time. Rule of 72 to half life replacements present. universal binary code of 0 - 1.

Get why I say time is stationary, because it always was and that ain't going to change because a species says it isn't possible in relative time semantics.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,814
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 23 Sep 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: Reasonable doubt factualizes what ancestors did ancestrally to this point the population evolved into each replacement left in the atmosphere now. Power of suggesting now isn't eternity corrupted all remaining 5 generations repeating the process each next generation last arriving great great grandchildren evolve into 1 of 16 great great grandparent generation 4 generations after their arrival.

Simple compounding DNA conceived one at a time. Rule of 72 to half life replacements present. universal binary code of 0 - 1.

Get why I say time is stationary, because it always was and that ain't going to change because a species says it isn't possible in relative time semantics.
Right, so reasonable doubt has always been there.. it's part of human biology, a result of compounding DNA... but in that case you have no reason to complain about it... you can't call an ancestral result of biology corrupt, that would be hypocritical...

:blink:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,776

Jantje_Smit » 24 Sep 2022, 7:56 am » wrote: Right, so reasonable doubt has always been there.. it's part of human biology, a result of compounding DNA... but in that case you have no reason to complain about it... you can't call an ancestral result of biology corrupt, that would be hypocritical...

:blink:  
 
don't put intellect developed socially after birth as DNA since inception of a species' combined DNA lived or living here now. Living is always an adapt or become extinct individual situation occupying space when specifically here.

Civility vs civic social mentality directing outcomes for each incoming reproduction left evolving forward now. Intellectual chain of command rank gets privileges ancestries pay for sacrificing their biological time occupying space when proportionately alive here each generation changing population forward now.

Constant battle of witnessing life and willingly pretending nobody knew to stay in character of the governing social consensus typecasting next generation from statistically averaging life recorded historically ignoring now is eternity traditionally as ancestrally practiced.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, makdas, Monderegal, NEILCAR, Neo, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, supraTruth4, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis and 1 guest