This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DeplorablePatriot » 13 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm » wrote: Well, unless BBBBeeeeeeeeeeeCCCCCCCeeeeeeeeee is a woman, it doesn't do any carpet munching.

BSee is likely very lonely.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 10 Oct 2022, 9:15 am » wrote: After spending another manic / depressive  weekend of laying in bed, worrying about his HIV flare ups, worrying about Monkey Pox, doing all sorts of mood stabilizing drugs and "scrap booking" all sorts of fake  news that is designed to draw attention away from the dismal failures of the Biden admin.... Image
Scan the leftists' threads here.  It's Trump Trump Trump TDS TDS TDS.     Image   Image   Image  

None of them are defending Biden.    Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 Oct 2022, 7:48 pm » wrote: POST TRAUMATIC [[[TRUMP IS HITLER...!!!]]] DISTRESS DISORDER...when that constant threat you might lose your free HIV TREATMENTS IF TRUMP GET RE_ELECTED  never goes away.    Image  

Biden's approval under 40% with a friendly pollster...ABC News/WaPo poll.

39%  approve   53%  disapprove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9d7ZZpsmg

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

roadkill » 14 Oct 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: Scan the leftists' threads here.  It's Trump Trump Trump TDS TDS TDS.     Image   Image   Image  

None of them are defending Biden.    Image  

I don't watch live TV, but I'll bet .....WHAT YOU SEE THE  LIBERAL GOYIM BLATHERING ABOUT   IS 100% PARROTING WHATEVER [[[RACHEL]]] IS FILLING THER HEADS WITH....INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE FAILURES OF THEIR BELIEFS< POLICIES AND AGENDA.
LIBS WHO MOVE TO THE COUNTRY TO ESCAPE THE CITIES THEY DESTROYED DESERVE TO BE SHUNNED.
SHOW THEM NO KINDNESS AND RIDICULE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.....

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Oct 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: I don't watch live TV, but I'll bet .....WHAT YOU SEE THE  LIBERAL GOYIM BLATHERING ABOUT   IS 100% PARROTING WHATEVER [[[RACHEL]]] IS FILLING THER HEADS WITH....INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE FAILURES OF THEIR BELIEFS< POLICIES AND AGENDA.
LIBS WHO MOVE TO THE COUNTRY TO ESCAPE THE CITIES THEY DESTROYED DESERVE TO BE SHUNNED.

I rarely watch TV these days either...maybe the state weather channel once in a while.

Rachel is such a loser.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Oct 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: I don't watch live TV, but I'll bet .....WHAT YOU SEE THE  LIBERAL GOYIM BLATHERING ABOUT   IS 100% PARROTING WHATEVER [[[RACHEL]]] IS FILLING THER HEADS WITH....INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE FAILURES OF THEIR BELIEFS< POLICIES AND AGENDA.
Are you referring to Richard Madcow, the four-eyed ******?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Oct 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: I tried that... I respectfully pointed out to the B.See troll that no one gives a **** about his spam... and I offered plenty of evidence.. but instead of adressing the issue and offer counter evidence he banned me from his threads.. he really is a pathetic cowardly troll... a troll that needs safe spaces for his spam so his feelings won't be hurt... lol... you just can't make that **** up...

Looks like supraTruth4 will be joining BSee on his bombing raids.      Image   Image   Image   Watch to the end.     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOvXDGGneM

roadkill

Share      Unread post

BSee and Bv are at it again...

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Oct 2022, 5:05 am » wrote: The B.See troll does his spam bombing in safe spaces.... who would pay for something like that... no one gives a ****.. that doesn't stop him though, he's at it again...hmm, a thought I just had, if someone took the peanuts away from his safe spaces we could resolve the issue... @Deezer Shoove ...

.net has given BSee's carpet bomber a time out.    lol

#13 Re: I Figured Out how the J6 Political Prisoners can get Out of Jail

If anyone wants to review the good ole days they can view the OP anytime.      Image  

#1 Hey Everybody...B.See's Back

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 26 Oct 2022, 8:17 am » wrote: .net has given BSee's carpet bomber a time out.    lol

#13 Re: I Figured Out how the J6 Political Prisoners can get Out of Jail

If anyone wants to review the good ole days they can view the OP anytime.      Image  

#1 Hey Everybody...B.See's Back
I saw that... he seems upset... lol... they took away his safe spaces...

hmm, maybe I was wrong, I told him no one gives a **** about his spam but apparently it was annoying enough to take it way from from him... so in a way the management gives a ****.. they do give a **** about making trolls whine and providing entertainment for us.. that's nice..

:rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 26 Oct 2022, 9:49 am » wrote: I saw that... he seems upset... lol... they took away his safe spaces...

hmm, maybe I was wrong, I told him no one gives a **** about his spam but apparently it was annoying enough to take it way from from him... so in a way the management gives a ****.. they do give a **** about making trolls whine and providing entertainment for us.. that's nice..

It's refreshing.    :)  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 15 Oct 2022, 1:59 am » wrote: Looks like supraTruth4 will be joining BSee on his bombing raids.      Image   Image   Image   Watch to the end.     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOvXDGGneM

Oops...looks like BSee is back in his safe space again.   Bombs Away!     :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 26 Oct 2022, 12:49 pm » wrote: Oops...looks like BSee is back in his safe space again.   Bombs Away!     Image
He still has some safe spaces left but they took his bombs away... just for fun I signed out out and looked in there...
DID YOU HEAR? LINKED STORIES AND HEADLINES ARE NOW CONSIDERED SPAM at the "liberal forum."
It's now whines away..

:rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 27 Oct 2022, 1:41 am » wrote: He still has some safe spaces left but they took his bombs away... just for fun I signed out out and looked in there...

It's now whines away..

Poor guy.    :LOL:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 27 Oct 2022, 1:41 am » wrote: He still has some safe spaces left but they took his bombs away... just for fun I signed out out and looked in there...

It's now whines away..

BSee...the master whiner...

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 10:15 am » wrote: I am doubtful of that claim.
Don't be!  Same thing happened when I DARED to voice an opinion on one of his most absurd links.  
You get no response, then you're banned for all eternity!  
Which is no great loss!

But it shows nothing but pure cowardice on his part, and that easily makes him the weakest link in the membership.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 16 Nov 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: Don't be!  Same thing happened when I DARED to voice an opinion on one of his most absurd links.  
You get no response, then you're banned for all eternity!  
Which is no great loss!

But it shows nothing but pure cowardice on his part, and that easily makes him the weakest link in the membership.

BSee is simply a propagandist hack.   

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

He just bumps his old threads that he locked me out of.

What a ❄️

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Truth hating, **** EATING DRAMA QUEEN Bsee is back..?
Time to get the FLYSWATTERS..... :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 16 Nov 2022, 3:45 pm » wrote: Truth hating, **** EATING DRAMA QUEEN Bsee is back..?
Time to get the FLYSWATTERS..... Image  

BSee can't handle debate.    :)