This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Oct 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: I don't watch live TV, but I'll bet .....WHAT YOU SEE THE  LIBERAL GOYIM BLATHERING ABOUT   IS 100% PARROTING WHATEVER [[[RACHEL]]] IS FILLING THER HEADS WITH....INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE FAILURES OF THEIR BELIEFS< POLICIES AND AGENDA.
LIBS WHO MOVE TO THE COUNTRY TO ESCAPE THE CITIES THEY DESTROYED DESERVE TO BE SHUNNED.
SHOW THEM NO KINDNESS AND RIDICULE THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.....
BSee's at it again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOkSvLqkafU

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
A few years back. Trump came to our small town. population 1k. Thats it.
It was a fun event. Flags everywhere.. load music. Very festive. I just happened to be at  my local mechanics  hillybilly garage.. This liberal came in. He was very upset Trump was coming to town. He started CRYING.. real tears coming out of his eyeballs.. In the garage.  :lol:  Needless to say. My eyeballs bugged out. we laughed all the way home.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 Nov 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: A few years back. Trump came to our small town. population 1k. Thats it.
It was a fun event. Flags everywhere.. load music. Very festive. I just happened to be at  my local mechanics  hillybilly garage.. This liberal came in. He was very upset Trump was coming to town. He started CRYING.. real tears coming out of his eyeballs.. In the garage.  Image  Needless to say. My eyeballs bugged out. we laughed all the way home.

Amazing.   lol

If you were nice you would have given him a puppy.    :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 16 Nov 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: He just bumps his old threads that he locked me out of.

What a ❄️

BSee's trying some new strategies...

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 10 Dec 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: BSee's trying some new strategies...

**** ****!!!  I wouldn't read its **** blatherings even if it didn't have me blocked.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 10 Dec 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: **** ****!!!  I wouldn't read its **** blatherings even if it didn't have me blocked.

Yep...BSee's threads are useless.  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

whenever @B.See  posts, the links don't work.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 26 Oct 2022, 9:49 am » wrote: I saw that... he seems upset... lol... they took away his safe spaces...

hmm, maybe I was wrong, I told him no one gives a **** about his spam but apparently it was annoying enough to take it way from from him... so in a way the management gives a ****.. they do give a **** about making trolls whine and providing entertainment for us.. that's nice..

Seriously...B.See is mentally ill.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: So much butthurt here. I'm, gonna throw this idea out there. You could respectfully address one of his links and even offer counter evidence. I bet you wouldn't be be banned so much.

Yep, you can French Kiss a rabid pitbull if you like, also.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 10 Oct 2022, 10:37 am » wrote: Oh, it's back from a vacation with Mr. Jinping and more Radio China fun!  Image   Image
B.See is making another pass with his fake threads.       Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See's head has been permanently institutionalized in his Colon-Cabin. He makes **** up.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 24 Jan 2023, 2:50 pm » wrote: B.See's head has been permanently institutionalized in his Colon-Cabin. He makes **** up.
I love this thread!

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

That *** clown is either a woman or the biggest fairy around.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See doesn't.  He knows we know he's full of ****.    :rofl:  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 24 Jan 2023, 4:18 pm » wrote: B.See doesn't.  He knows we know he's full of ****.    Image
That's like the I know that you know that I  know  :rofl:   :rofl:  

​​​​@B.See  is full of ****.

He so stupid he don't know how to post a link

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

B See looks like another paid troll.  This place is infested!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:22 pm » wrote: That's like the I know that you know that I  know  Image   Image  

​​​​@B.See  is full of ****.

He so stupid he don't know how to post a link
Exactly.  B.See is an idiot!     Image  

That's why he bans people from his threads.    :P  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: So much butthurt here. I'm, gonna throw this idea out there. You could respectfully address one of his links and even offer counter evidence. I bet you wouldn't be be banned so much.
These schmucks did not come here to actually discuss anything in a sane manner. They are here to get their jollies flinging stupid insults.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 4:53 pm » wrote: These schmucks did not come here to actually discuss anything in a sane manner. They are here to get their jollies flinging stupid insults.
No man,
I get my jollies by continuously proving you wrong. I provide links and proof.
Stick to yard sales, communism, Spanish, and Cuba.
You know all about that. The rest, not so much.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 4:53 pm » wrote: These schmucks did not come here to actually discuss anything in a sane manner. They are here to get their jollies flinging stupid insults.
Ya, like you don't insult people.

I'm just here to laff at paid trolls!  Wooooo!