This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Image   Image   Image  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

After spending another manic / depressive  weekend of laying in bed, worrying about his HIV flare ups, worrying about Monkey Pox, doing all sorts of mood stabilizing drugs and "scrap booking" all sorts of fake  news that is designed to draw attention away from the dismal failures of the Biden admin.... :rolleyes:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 10 Oct 2022, 9:15 am » wrote: After spending another manic / depressive  weekend of laying in bed, worrying about his HIV flare ups, worrying about Monkey Pox, doing all sorts of mood stabilizing drugs and "scrap booking" all sorts of fake  news that is designed to draw attention away from the dismal failures of the Biden admin.... Image

That sounds about right.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

It banned me from every one of it's thread's I've posted in.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

he bans me from all his threads. And you know...it isnt because i dont offer any valid points lol....it is because i do

roadkill

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Oct 2022, 9:25 am » wrote: he bans me from all his threads. And you know...it isnt because i dont offer any valid points lol....it is because i do

He banned me too. No worries though...if I want to know what's on B.See's threads I just walk out front and look in the dumpster.   lol

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

So much butthurt here. I'm, gonna throw this idea out there. You could respectfully address one of his links and even offer counter evidence. I bet you wouldn't be be banned so much.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

LOL. No, bubba. YOU'RE back... to whining like a little b---------. I've been here all the while.

But thanks ANYWAY for calling attention to my more recent posts.  Y'all read UP now, ya HEAH? Image

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: So much butthurt here. I'm, gonna throw this idea out there. You could respectfully address one of his links and even offer counter evidence. I bet you wouldn't be be banned so much.
I tried that... I respectfully pointed out to the B.See troll that no one gives a **** about his spam... and I offered plenty of evidence.. but instead of adressing the issue and offer counter evidence he banned me from his threads.. he really is a pathetic cowardly troll... a troll that needs safe spaces for his spam so his feelings won't be hurt... lol... you just can't make that **** up...

:die:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Oct 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: I tried that... I respectfully pointed out to the B.See troll that no one gives a **** about his spam... and I offered plenty of evidence.. but instead of adressing the issue and offer counter evidence he banned me from his threads.. he really is a pathetic cowardly troll... a troll that needs safe spaces for his spam so his feelings won't be hurt... lol... you just can't make that **** up...

I am doubtful of that claim.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

B.See » 10 Oct 2022, 9:54 am » wrote: LOL. No, bubba. YOU'RE back... to whining like a little b---------. I've been here all the while.

But thanks ANYWAY for calling attention to my more recent posts.  Y'all read UP now, ya HEAH? Image

Would you please post a zillion more meaningless links?   TIA     :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 10 Oct 2022, 9:22 am » wrote: It banned me from every one of it's thread's I've posted in.

Me too!!! But I don't care. I just wish his postings would not appear in my alert box,  so I wouldn't have to clear them.  I can do without the little trolling prick!!!

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: So much butthurt here. I'm, gonna throw this idea out there. You could respectfully address one of his links and even offer counter evidence. I bet you wouldn't be be banned so much.
**** the liberal *******!!!  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 10 Oct 2022, 10:15 am » wrote: I am doubtful of that claim.
Oh, it's true... no one gives a **** about the spam of the B.See troll... if you have any counter evidence I'd love to see it...

:rofl:  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Oh, it's back from a vacation with Mr. Jinping and more Radio China fun!  :rofl:   :rofl:  

clevelandsteamer

Share      Unread post

You are in no position to offer advice. I have repeatedly proven you wrong. At one time you offered me a cookie and to this day you have not paid.
Since that time I have proven you are a liar multiple times.

As stated, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO OFFER ANYONE ADVICE.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

LOL...you are very naive. I have no doubt that you have seen firsthand that i just easily crush all the leftist talking points here. Most leftists respond by trying to insult me (although im not at all insulted by being labeled a nazi)...but Bsee just bans me

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

They do, as have I. I have never once been insulting to him. He still bans me. It's just how you lefties are. You all get scared of the truth, so you censor those who possess it. 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Oct 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: LOL...you are very naive. I have no doubt that you have seen firsthand that i just easily crush all the leftist talking points here. Most leftists respond by trying to insult me (although im not at all insulted by being labeled a nazi)...but Bsee just bans me
So you think...:D

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Oct 2022, 10:33 am » wrote: Oh, it's true... no one gives a **** about the spam of the B.See troll... if you have any counter evidence I'd love to see it...

I'm sure you believe that.  But I am still quite doubtful.  I've seen the content of your posts.