This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

sootedupCyndi » 16 Nov 2022, 12:33 pm » wrote: The thing that worries me.. The georgia run off. We have two dumbos there. I wont mention their race.. but its gonna be stolen. Guarantee it. Image  

The one ran over his wife's foot- The other well.. Not so bright. Has a good heart. but not smart. LOL
howdy Cyndi
Yeah you're right. 
At least if Walker was elected he could serve double duty as the SGT AT ARMS......and .like maybe rip  AOC's arm off and beat her over the head with it...? 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 16 Nov 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: Let's not forget all of the people that Soros has helped get installed in high places.
96% of the winners this past election cycle were those who spent the most money.

aka:   democrats

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 16 Nov 2022, 11:02 am » wrote: well.. there was a company that handles bit coin transactions. ( in a way) it went bust.  Ka put. Everyone lost their money. This happened a few months ago. There was talk of the people getting half their money back...  then somehow.. this FTX scam came into play with that first failure.  poof... all gone. Thats a bad explanation but an *attemp* at a part of it. LOL i get a bitcoin lesson every time i go to the chiropractor. Dr.Ripple

OOOOO by the way. He isnt a very good teacher because he lost all his money. Image
All Crackopracters are experts at the WALLETECTOMY procedure! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
@sooted up Cyndi  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
GHETTOBLASTER » 16 Nov 2022, 12:41 pm » wrote: howdy Cyndi
Yeah you're right. 
At least if Walker was elected he could serve double duty as the SGT AT ARMS......and .like maybe rip  AOC's arm off and beat her over the head with it...? 
I know. They are gonna spend all the money in the world to take him out.
cheat. What ever. sad.
Same thing with Trump. i just hope he learned what to do from the last fiasco.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Soros spent $2 MM to get Sheriff Penzone of Maricopa county elected just in time to interfere with the inspection  of the voting machines that WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 16 Nov 2022, 12:42 pm » wrote: All Crackopracters are experts at the WALLETECTOMY procedure! Image   Image   Image  
@sooted up Cyndi  
Well he's young.. 40. Drives a tesla. Smart..  He took it in stride. He's like the son I never had.. and wished i did.
All he had to say about losing all that money was.. Glad I didnt quit my day job. :lol:   ah to be young?

omh

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER » 16 Nov 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: Soros spent $2 MM to get Sheriff Penzone of Maricopa county elected just in time to interfere with the inspection  of the voting machines that WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
Why get involved with sheriff when he controls prosecutors that won't press charges and do whatever it takes to blame police for crime.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 16 Nov 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: Soros spent $2 MM to get Sheriff Penzone of Maricopa county elected just in time to interfere with the inspection  of the voting machines that WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

Soros is our enemy!

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

What Tulsi said and did is exactly why Trump will win the Presidency in 2024. Trump has predicted that the worse things continue to get, the more citizens on the left will pull away from the party and fight against the corrupt leadership which is purposefully bringing America to its knees.
If we can't fight due to our corrupt voting methods, we go beyond that. Whatever it takes.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

That guy will be croaking any time. He's ancient. Who will take his place? Does he have airs? 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 16 Nov 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: What Tulsi said and did is exactly why Trump will win the Presidency in 2024. Trump has predicted that the worse things continue to get, the more citizens on the left will pull away from the party and fight against the corrupt leadership which is purposefully bringing America to its knees.
If we can't fight due to our corrupt voting methods, we go beyond that. Whatever it takes.
Bingo. I say that too. Bring it on! Enough of the clowns feel the pain.. Eventually they will wise up.
Whah happened to the student loan promises? I hope the loonies get real cold this winter.. smart people are ready!

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Tulsi HAD to switch sides. She doesn't fit the physical profile of a democrat and was told by the party that she looked too much like a woman.

See what I mean?  There is a difference.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 16 Nov 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote: Bingo. I say that too. Bring it on! Enough of the clowns feel the pain.. Eventually they will wise up.
Whah happened to the student loan promises? I hope the loonies get real cold this winter.. smart people are ready!
Yep. The student loan promise was a voting lure for our youth. It worked. Now I can imagine they are seething mad about the ruse. They should  remember that in 2024.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

DeplorablePatriot » 16 Nov 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: Tulsi HAD to switch sides. She doesn't fit the physical profile of a democrat and was told by the party that she looked too much like a woman.

See what I mean?  There is a difference.

There is no room for conservative or moderate dems in todays Dem party.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 16 Nov 2022, 1:09 pm » wrote: That guy will be croaking any time. He's ancient. Who will take his place? Does he have airs?

Seems to me I heard he has a son who's a chip off the ole block.  

omh

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 16 Nov 2022, 12:59 pm » wrote: Soros is our enemy!
Soros can be eliminated by people changing their mind.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Tulsi is discussing an extremely important issue about children and transgender abuse.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
She's right.  There's gonna be a ton of fun once this all starts unfolding.. Fauci scum too! I hope they're scrambling. :wave: