This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

“The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago earlier this week marked the beginning of a new and dangerous path for America,” Gabbard had said.

"Gabbard then announced in October that she was leaving the Democratic Party, arguing it is an “elitist cabal of warmongers” promoting division and “anti-white wokeism.”

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that’s under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers who are driven by cowardly woke-ness, who divide us by radicalizing every issue and stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that enshrined in our Constitution, who are hostile towards people of faith and spirituality.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/15/fox- ... lm8YURkVmQ

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

roadkill » 15 Nov 2022, 2:44 pm » wrote: “The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago earlier this week marked the beginning of a new and dangerous path for America,” Gabbard had said.

"Gabbard then announced in October that she was leaving the Democratic Party, arguing it is an “elitist cabal of warmongers” promoting division and “anti-white wokeism.”

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that’s under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers who are driven by cowardly woke-ness, who divide us by radicalizing every issue and stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that enshrined in our Constitution, who are hostile towards people of faith and spirituality.”

Image Image

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Dimocrats=fascist child molesters

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 15 Nov 2022, 2:58 pm » wrote: Dimocrats=fascist child molesters

That's why they cheat...to cover up their activities.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 15 Nov 2022, 2:44 pm » wrote: “The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago earlier this week marked the beginning of a new and dangerous path for America,” Gabbard had said.

Looks like I did it AGAIN.

viewtopic.php?p=2142927#p2142927

Is Tulsi about to sign a contract with FOX?

@Vegas  is gonna throw a major tantrum..

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: Looks like I did it AGAIN.

Did you sign a food subsistence with CNN?     :rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Again, another very easy prediction to make.  She had been appearing on the top shows as a guest prior to your very easy prediction.  

I predict the sun will set in the west this evening.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 15 Nov 2022, 3:30 pm » wrote: Again, another very easy prediction to make.  She had been appearing on the top shows as a guest prior to your very easy prediction.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCIj7J5wNWc

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

I wish Tulsi would get a show on fox

She will show a perspective of the left that they need to see

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Sorry I upset you Bv...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

no spam

Well, she needs to stay employed. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

@Blackvegetable  

Go out on a limb and say the GOP will control the House in January.  What is it you called this election?  A disaster?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Never again will I watch anything with Kevin Costner...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ed-stance/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Nov 2022, 3:30 pm » wrote: Again, another very easy prediction to make.  She had been appearing on the top shows as a guest prior to your very easy prediction.  

In hindsight...

And the retelling...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: In hindsight...

And the retelling...
Hindsight?  No.  I just don’t run to the forum and post some easy prediction to inflate and stroke my ego because no one else will.  

Independent

Share      Unread post

I would hire Tulsi Gabbard…to sit on my face.

omh

Share      Unread post

She won't last. I could only watch maybe 5 minutes of her talking and had to move on. She doesn't have Charlie Manson eyes though.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Mrkelly » 15 Nov 2022, 3:49 pm » wrote: I wish Tulsi would get a show on fox

She will show a perspective of the left that they need to see
she's smart. i like her.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Nov 2022, 4:21 pm » wrote: Hindsight?  No.  I just don’t run to the forum and post some easy prediction to inflate and stroke my ego because no one else will.
You have none with which to do so.