This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 200,899
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 18 Nov 2022, 7:48 pm » wrote: Wray was appointed by Trump! *******! Image   Image   Image
Most domestic abusers were married by the women they beat.

Do you believe you made some point with that drivel?
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,888
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 18 Nov 2022, 8:14 pm » wrote: Most domestic abusers were married by the women they beat.

Do you believe you made some point with that drivel
 
Yup! You read it! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,259
Location: Central Texas

Misty » 18 Nov 2022, 7:12 pm » wrote: Classified or not, he is not allowed to remove boxes and boxes of documents from the WH.
(See the Presidential Records Act of 1978)
The election is over, so the narrative is no longer needed. Narrative dropped…

You're to stupid to get it...
 

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,740
Politics: Nationalist

Pastafarian » 18 Nov 2022, 7:17 pm » wrote: That’s your dick talking.
All this talk about dicks is why we don't want you groomers going near our children. 😎✌️

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 18 Nov 2022, 7:48 pm » wrote: Wray was appointed by Trump! *******! Image   Image   Image

And it was a mistake...dumber ***.   Wray turned out to be corrupt and dishonest...but I don't expect you to know that.

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

Warcok » 19 Nov 2022, 4:00 am » wrote: All this talk about dicks is why we don't want you groomers going near our children. 😎✌️
Dude, killing innocent people is your fantasy. 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 6:51 am » wrote: And it was a mistake...dumber ***.   Wray turned out to be corrupt and dishonest...but I don't expect you to know that.
Trump made lots of mistakes. 

Or Wray has too much integrity for you cultists to understand. 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 8:27 am » wrote: Trump made lots of mistakes. 

Or Wray has too much integrity for you cultists to understand.

How much did you pay for yer designer blinders?    

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: How much did you pay for yer designer blinders?
Dude, you’re the one who is blind to corruption bcuz Trump is dear leader. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: How much did you pay for yer designer blinders?
That’s right, deflect, weakling. 
 
 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 9:01 am » wrote: That’s right, deflect, weakling.

Nope...just asking an honest question...


How much did you pay for yer designer blinders?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 9:00 am » wrote: Dude, you’re the one who is blind to corruption bcuz Trump is dear leader.

No...that would be you with Biden.

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,259
Location: Central Texas

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: No...that would be you with Biden.
The Biden Family Crime Syndicate

“You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t”, said by Barack Obama to Joe Biden back in 2019 as Biden was preparing to announce his plans to run for the Democrat Party’s nomination for President of the United States, and run against then President Donald Trump.

At the time Obama made those private remarks to Biden I found it a bit curious. One would have expected the former president to enthusiastically encourage and support his former vice president to run for the top job. After all, they spent eight years together in the White House and knew each other well. But perhaps that was the problem, Barack Obama knew Joe Biden too well.

One would have to believe that during those eight years together, as president, Barack Obama certainly had to have been briefed on the activities of Biden’s son and brother, and on their efforts to enrich the Biden family through ‘pay for play’ schemes involving good old Joe.

Schemes that involved Barack Obama’s very own sitting vice president at the time, who has since been under intense scrutiny for his alleged participation in ‘influence peddling’ involving Ukraine and other foreign nations. Including foreign adversaries like communist China.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dwwilbe ... p=27793684
 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 19 Nov 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: The Biden Family Crime Syndicate

“You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t”, said by Barack Obama to Joe Biden back in 2019 as Biden was preparing to announce his plans to run for the Democrat Party’s nomination for President of the United States, and run against then President Donald Trump.

At the time Obama made those private remarks to Biden I found it a bit curious. One would have expected the former president to enthusiastically encourage and support his former vice president to run for the top job. After all, they spent eight years together in the White House and knew each other well. But perhaps that was the problem, Barack Obama knew Joe Biden too well.

One would have to believe that during those eight years together, as president, Barack Obama certainly had to have been briefed on the activities of Biden’s son and brother, and on their efforts to enrich the Biden family through ‘pay for play’ schemes involving good old Joe.

Schemes that involved Barack Obama’s very own sitting vice president at the time, who has since been under intense scrutiny for his alleged participation in ‘influence peddling’ involving Ukraine and other foreign nations. Including foreign adversaries like communist China.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dwwilbe ... p=27793684
I remember Obama saying that to Joe.  Let's be honest...Obama said it because he knew Joe was and is a train wreck.

And of course Obama knew about Joe's pay-to-play. 
 

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,740
Politics: Nationalist

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 8:25 am » wrote: Dude, killing innocent people is your fantasy.
Dude, killing children's innocence is your fantasy

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

Warcok » 19 Nov 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: Dude, killing children's innocence is your fantasy
Nope, that’s you, closet pedo. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: No...that would be you with Biden.
I’m not a Biden cultist, moron. 

But you are a Trump cultist, retard. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,165
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 19 Nov 2022, 9:08 am » wrote: Nope...just asking an honest question...

How much did you pay for yer designer blinders?
You wouldn’t know honesty if he **** you up the ***. 

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,740
Politics: Nationalist

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 11:08 am » wrote: Nope, that’s you, closet pedo.
You voted for Pedo Peter 

Image
 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,057
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 19 Nov 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: You wouldn’t know honesty if he **** you up the ***.

Thanx for proving that yer on the weak side of this discussing.    :)    

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ishasharma, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], potyar, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest