This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Nov 2022, 5:37 pm » wrote: Stop evading.

Invisible subgroup.

NOW.

"NOW."  ?


Yer no one's boss here you sawed off little prick!    :rofl:  

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,734

roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: Misty...you are seriously stuck on stupid. You have no idea of the layers of political deceit.
roadrash lives a headcase, conspiracy theory, Q-Anon existence.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Ike Bana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:05 am » wrote: roadrash lives a headcase, conspiracy theory, Q-Anon existence.
and you, but nothing more than a consensus social identity for a soul.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:05 am » wrote: roadrash lives a headcase, conspiracy theory, Q-Anon existence.

Nope

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,734

omh » 23 Nov 2022, 7:06 am » wrote: and you, but nothing more than a consensus social identity for a soul.
One minute to Wapner!
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Ike Bana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:17 am » wrote: One minute to Wapner!
 
daytime soap opera for people seeking out what life should become rather than being honest of your choices delivered so far. You follow consensus, nothing reality becomes was your fault except never accepting life in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 23 Nov 2022, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,734

The final certification is being held up by Q-Anon headcase officials in Cochise and Mohave counties. In Cochise the excuse is bad machines, in Mohave it's a demand for a canvass.

It won't change anything.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,734

omh » 23 Nov 2022, 7:25 am » wrote: You follow consensus, nothing reality becomes was your fault except never accepting life in plain sight.
Is there an app that will diagram sentences? :rofl:   :rofl:  
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Ike Bana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:26 am » wrote: The final certification is being held up by Q-Anon headcase officials in Cochise and Mohave counties. In Cochise the excuse is bad machines, in Mohave it's a demand for a canvass.

It won't change anything.
thing is nothing stays what it was since arriving to simple just evolving forward now one at a time. Immovable time is event horizons used intellectually to justify relative time semantics against anyone not believing eternity is anywhere else but the moment here.

It never stays the same again, so you are truthful about it won't change anything since everything never stays the same total sum twice inhabiting space now.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

Ike Bana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: Is there an app that will diagram sentences? :rofl:   :rofl:  
 
cannot win sticking to proper grammar redefining life to fit intellectual interpretation from one sided narratives either there is no such thing as eternity or eternity is anywhere else but the moment here.

Power of suggestion never exists without vocabulary regardless the language used to communicate between actively evolving brains occupying space specifically here as ancestrally displaced occupying space spontaneously here simultaneously.

Oh those thermodynamic principles vs principals of educating doubt to last generation gap repeating the practices of their previous 4 generations still waiting for those better days tomorrow.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,412
Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 3:01 am » wrote: Those on the left always say "no evidence of widespread fraud".



#2  There is in fact evidence of manipulation of voting machines AND ballots. There's even video evidence that was posted long ago.
No. There isn't.  That's pure ****.
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: No. There isn't.  That's pure ****.

You'll say anything in defense of organized crime.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: No. There isn't.  That's pure ****.
 
Know what pure intellectual bull **** is? Defining life beyond genetics eternally separating the ancestors occupying space now.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,412
Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: You'll say anything in defense of organized crime.
You say all sorts of **** without proof.  Where is this proof of voter machines being tampered with?
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: You say all sorts of **** without proof.  Where is this proof of voter machines being tampered with?

It's been posted many times. It's not my fault that yer always late to facts.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,068

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: You say all sorts of **** without proof.  Where is this proof of voter machines being tampered with?
 
Without relying on reasonable doubt, is your DNA unique to your time occupying space in the atmosphere now? you reciting "I don't know" won't work because I understand how a personal brain works navigating as one of a kind.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,412
Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: It's been posted many times. It's not my fault that yer always late to facts.
You ALWAYS say that.  And when you do, I know you're lying.  
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 8:51 am » wrote: You ALWAYS say that.  And when you do, I know you're lying.

Don't blame anyone for yer short attention span.  

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,412
Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 8:56 am » wrote: Don't blame anyone for yer short attention span.
Prove that there was interfence with voter fraud and shut me up..   I mean real proof, not a blog with allegations.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,412
Politics: Libertarian

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: Prove that there was interfence with votermachines and shut me up..   I mean real proof, not a blog with allegations.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ishasharma, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], potyar, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Zeets2 and 1 guest