This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

???

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: Prove that there was interfence with voter fraud and shut me up..   I mean real proof, not a blog with allegations.

are you unfamiliar with the evidence presented in 2000 mules, for example?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: Prove that there was interfence with voter fraud and shut me up..   I mean real proof, not a blog with allegations.
Like when I showed evidence that the Biden admin colluded with Twitter, etc. to censor conservatives and you ran away and ignored it?

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Observing you are ignoring my posts while debating everyone ignoring what I discuss. allies and enemies against anyone understanding life evolving in plain sight.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: Like when I showed evidence that the Biden admin colluded with Twitter, etc. to censor conservatives and you ran away and ignored it?
You mean when its users violated the terms of use by advocating violence and were banned?

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Nov 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: are you unfamiliar with the evidence presented in 2000 mules, for example?
Bunch of cellphones in proximity to ballot boxes doesn't prove voter fraud.

FOS

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 11:44 am » wrote: Bunch of cellphones in proximity to ballot boxes doesn't prove voter fraud.

but is it evidence?

look the bottom line is that you are way to smug and certain about what is true and false, and it is simply because you get your information from a 'trusted source'. 

you have never examined your own epistemology and you have no mature or sophisticated idea of how you distinguish fact from fiction.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:04 am » wrote: You got it bud.    Image
He's got it all right! Something shorted out in his brain! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

It's been posted by me and others many times.  Go **** yerself Scott...I'm tired of yer childish leftist attitude.

Here's the latest update for Arizona.

"Breaking: Ariz. AG Takes Action - Ballots Reported in Black Duffle Bags - Officials Broke Election Laws - State Demands Names"

https://flagandcross.com/breaking-ariz- ... ontent=CAN

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Nov 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: are you unfamiliar with the evidence presented in 2000 mules, for example?
You do realize that 2000 Mules was a pure propaganda piece, right?
Any good Nazi should recognize propaganda!

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 23 Nov 2022, 12:47 pm » wrote: You do realize that 2000 Mules was a pure propaganda piece, right?
Any good Nazi should recognize propaganda!

what do you know about nazis? lol come on...

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Yes...Scott is a *******!

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: It's been posted by me and others many times.  Go **** yerself Scott...I'm tired of yer childish leftist attitude.

"Breaking: Ariz. AG Takes Action - Ballots Reported in Black Duffle Bags - Officials Broke Election Laws - State Demands Names"

Wright recounted that based on information provided by the county at least 60 polling locations’ ballot on-demand printers were configured improperly, leading to the inability of the tabulators to read the ballots.

Not fraud.  technical issue.  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: You say all sorts of **** without proof.  Where is this proof of voter machines being tampered with?
Here is proof of widespread interference by the media which feeds your sickness in the 2020 rigged election:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQ-4FH5sXg

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
The refusal to certify the fixed election in arizona is some pretty strong evidence, fruitcake. 

In the 2020 election, you queers aped, "Even the republican election officials deny there was fraud." Well, your media set you up as respecting those sources. You legitimized them.

Those sources now say there IS fraud in the arizona election. Deal with it - your hor is about to get caught. 

If a republican secretary of state had overseen her own election for governor, you would be RIGHTLY instructed to cry fowl, you weak piece of ****. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: Like when I showed evidence that the Biden admin colluded with Twitter, etc. to censor conservatives and you ran away and ignored it?

That's his M.O. He takes these stands, and when you waste your time proving him wrong, he flees the topic - or starts shouting about school shootings. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 11:44 am » wrote: You mean when its users violated the terms of use by advocating violence and were banned?
People who tried to talk about the vax were not "threatening violence," you dishonest little queer.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Nov 2022, 12:49 pm » wrote: what do you know about nazis? lol come on...
Your people had the most effective propaganda ever! You know this! Why deny it?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 23 Nov 2022, 11:44 am » wrote: Bunch of cellphones in proximity to ballot boxes doesn't prove voter fraud.

Nothing will prove it to you, little puke - and if anything does, you will start shouting about school shootings, or you will flee the thread. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: It's been posted by me and others many times.  Go **** yerself Scott...I'm tired of yer childish leftist attitude.

That isn't proof! What about SCHOOL SHOOTINGS? 

Why do you hate children?