This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

2:45 in...Oh My!

"AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx-16-tBnlE
 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 11,465
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 9:50 am » wrote: "AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!"
Kari Lake is the Hiroo Onoda of the 2022 elections.

Image
 
 
 

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,246

roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 9:50 am » wrote: 2:45 in...Oh My!

"AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx-16-tBnlE
Excellent research. Keep up the good work PATRIOT!
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Selaphobia » 22 Nov 2022, 10:03 am » wrote: Excellent research. Keep up the good work PATRIOT!

You got it bud.    :)  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Kari Lake is the Hiroo Onoda of the 2022 elections.

Image

Yer in over yer head Misty.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,333

Antifa
Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Kari Lake is the Hiroo Onoda of the 2022 elections.

Image
Road should join @Vegas  in a Double Mishima.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,333

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: Yer in over yer head Misty.
F'n A, RoadRube!.


 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative


Just think Bv...someday you might even contribute something real here.      :)     

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,333

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: Just think Bv...someday you might even contribute something real here.      Image
"It's a political statement, I'm not going to lie," board member Hildy Angius said. "We did it in 2020, it doesn't hinder us. It's not going to hold us liable. It's, again, a statement of solidarity with other counties who are doing this." ...

On Monday, state Elections Director Kori Lorick provided the county board with certifications for the vote-counting machines from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Lorick also warned the board that if the certification is not received by the secretary of state's office by Dec. 5, all Cochise County votes will go uncounted. Failure to certify the results in Cochise County would benefit Democrats, as some Republicans won as much as 60% of the vote there.  



https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizon ... -statement

**** idiot 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 11,465
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:05 am » wrote:
Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Kari Lake is the Hiroo Onoda of the 2022 elections.

Image
Yer in over yer head Misty.
Even most losing MAGA candidates have given up this crap.
Kari is the lonely holdout.
The top Maricopa County election official (who is a Republican BTW) has now had to go into hiding because of people like you and Kari Lake still promoting the BIG LIE.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabrams ... in-hiding/

You are too ignorant to understand that your lying and inflammatory rhetoric has real life consequences.
 
 
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: Even most losing MAGA candidates have given up this crap.
Kari is the lonely holdout.
The top Maricopa County election official (who is a Republican BTW) has now had to go into hiding because of people like you and Kari Lake still promoting the BIG LIE.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabrams ... in-hiding/

You are too ignorant to understand that your lying and inflammatory rhetoric has real life consequences.

Misty...you are seriously stuck on stupid. You have no idea of the layers of political deceit.   

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Nov 2022, 10:20 am » wrote: "It's a political statement, I'm not going to lie," board member Hildy Angius said. "We did it in 2020, it doesn't hinder us. It's not going to hold us liable. It's, again, a statement of solidarity with other counties who are doing this." ...

On Monday, state Elections Director Kori Lorick provided the county board with certifications for the vote-counting machines from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Lorick also warned the board that if the certification is not received by the secretary of state's office by Dec. 5, all Cochise County votes will go uncounted. Failure to certify the results in Cochise County would benefit Democrats, as some Republicans won as much as 60% of the vote there.  


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizon ... -statement

**** idiot

Should Katie Hobbs have recused herself from overseeing the election results?   It was a huge conflict of interest and if it were republicans you would be tearing yer shirt like a backwoods cleric.    

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 11,465
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Blackvegetable » 22 Nov 2022, 10:20 am » wrote:
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: Just think Bv...someday you might even contribute something real here.      Image
"It's a political statement, I'm not going to lie," board member Hildy Angius said. "We did it in 2020, it doesn't hinder us. It's not going to hold us liable. It's, again, a statement of solidarity with other counties who are doing this." ...

On Monday, state Elections Director Kori Lorick provided the county board with certifications for the vote-counting machines from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Lorick also warned the board that if the certification is not received by the secretary of state's office by Dec. 5, all Cochise County votes will go uncounted. Failure to certify the results in Cochise County would benefit Democrats, as some Republicans won as much as 60% of the vote there.  


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizon ... -statement

**** idiot
From your link:

Hobbs' Republican opponent, Kari Lake, has refused to concede the race, claiming her supporters were disenfranchised by the Election Day issues. 

A Republican claiming voter disenfranchisement.
Can't make this **** up.
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: From your link:

Hobbs' Republican opponent, Kari Lake, has refused to concede the race, claiming her supporters were disenfranchised by the Election Day issues. 

A Republican claiming voter disenfranchisement.
Can't make this **** up.

Kari Lake is right.  Yer a very useful tool Misty.  Dems like their supporters naive...never to question them EVER.


 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 11,465
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:27 am » wrote: Should Katie Hobbs have recused herself from overseeing the election results?   It was a huge conflict of interest and if it were republicans you would be tearing yer shirt like a backwoods cleric.
Did you say the same thing four years ago, when Brian Kemp was running for governor of Georgia while serving as its secretary of state?
Or does your standard only apply to Democratic Secretaries of State who are running for office?
I suspect it does.
 
 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 11,465
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:33 am » wrote:
Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: From your link:

Hobbs' Republican opponent, Kari Lake, has refused to concede the race, claiming her supporters were disenfranchised by the Election Day issues. 

A Republican claiming voter disenfranchisement.
Can't make this **** up.
Kari Lake is right.  Yer a very useful tool Misty.  Dems like their supporters naive...never to question them EVER.
FYI the problems in Maricopa County, which caused delays in a county normally known for swift and efficient casting of ballots, was doubtless more the fault of the Republicans who run the county. 
But don't take my word for it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/s ... promotion/
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,333

Antifa
roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:27 am » wrote: Should Katie Hobbs have recused herself from overseeing the election results?   It was a huge conflict of interest and if it were republicans you would be tearing yer shirt like a backwoods cleric.
No, *******....it wasn't. 

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,246

roadkill » 22 Nov 2022, 10:27 am » wrote: Should Katie Hobbs have recused herself from overseeing the election results?   It was a huge conflict of interest and if it were republicans you would be tearing yer shirt like a backwoods cleric.
2nd Arizona county delays certifying election, for now

PHOENIX (AP) — A second Republican-controlled Arizona county on Monday delayed certifying the results of this month's election as a protest against voting issues in Maricopa County that some GOP officials have blamed for their losses in top races including the contest for governor.

LOOKS LIKE THE RIGGING IN PHOENIX HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM.....

"Republican candidates got as much as 60% of the vote in the county." BUT THEY ARE SAYING DEMOCRATS WON?


BBBBUSTED

 PHOENIX IS THE NEW DADE COUNTY

Image
 https://www.yahoo.com/news/2nd-arizona- ... 23728.html
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Selaphobia » 22 Nov 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: 2nd Arizona county delays certifying election, for now

PHOENIX (AP) — A second Republican-controlled Arizona county on Monday delayed certifying the results of this month's election as a protest against voting issues in Maricopa County that some GOP officials have blamed for their losses in top races including the contest for governor.

LOOKS LIKE THE RIGGING IN PHOENIX HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM.....

"Republican candidates got as much as 60% of the vote in the county." BUT THEY ARE SAYING DEMOCRATS WON?

BBBBUSTED

 PHOENIX IS THE NEW DADE COUNTY

Image
 https://www.yahoo.com/news/2nd-arizona- ... 23728.html
Good info...thanx.

Here's how the left wing media interfered in the 2020 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQ-4FH5sXg
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,789
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: FYI the problems in Maricopa County, which caused delays in a county normally known for swift and efficient casting of ballots, was doubtless more the fault of the Republicans who run the county. 
But don't take my word for it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/s ... promotion/

Yes Misty...I know.  But unlike you I'm not afraid to point the finger at members of both parties. You should try it some time.   

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, DeplorablePatriot, FJB, FOS, Goodgrief, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Mrkelly, nefarious101, Neo, PoliticalPopUp, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest