This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
FOS » 22 Nov 2022, 10:10 pm » wrote: well its an actually nazi site heh...not for the faint of heart. Not for the poorly educated, either.
I'm good with learning. Doesn't mean I'll agree with it.

I was being recruited in Scientology in California a long time ago.
Being bored, out of work, young, etc. they thought I was the perfect candidate.
Then they got to know me a little bit.  :rofl:  

Their big thing at the time was "observation of the obvious".
That **** might have worked on some **** airheads but I guess my head didn't have the right kind of air.

Regarding a website: I don't know WHAT they could do to brainwash me.
I just want to learn what makes others tick. No biggie.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2022, 11:13 pm » wrote: I'm good with learning. Doesn't mean I'll agree with it.

Then they got to know me a little bit.  Image  

That **** might have worked on some **** airheads but I guess my head didn't have the right kind of air.

oh they dont do brainwashing lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2022, 11:13 pm » wrote: I'm good with learning. Doesn't mean I'll agree with it.

Then they got to know me a little bit.  Image  

99% of people who go there will have to unlearn before they can learn.  You are probably in the 1% that doesn’t have to unlearn a ton of ****

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
FOS » 22 Nov 2022, 11:16 pm » wrote: oh they dont do brainwashing lol
That's good. I try to avoid that.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

I'm surprised that someone hasn't killed Jones yet.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Free speech is only guaranteed not to be infringed upon by the government.
Private companies like Twitter are free to infringe as much as they want to.
Except the dems colluded with Twitter and other platforms to censor conservatives.

So much for yer guarantee.     Image  

Not to mention:

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., tweeted:
"If @Twitter wants to editorialize & comment on users' posts, it should be divested of its special status under federal law (Section 230) & forced to play by same rules as all other publishers. Fair is fair."

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Hate speech is down under Elon musk's control

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/159 ... wmN5MX0xfQ

Warcok

Share      Unread post

And when the leftist start tweeting their hate, their tweet won't be seen. It will hardly get any engagements

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/159 ... wmN5MX0xfQ

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Free speech is only guaranteed not to be infringed upon by the government.
if your life can be ruined for saying 'bad things' (which might even be true)...then what the **** is the use of free speech?

id rather just get rid of the illusion of any such right and let the government throw people in prison. What is the difference? at least removing the right is more honest.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegas » 22 Nov 2022, 2:15 pm » wrote: Dims do this quite often after a school shooting. They don't care about dead kids. When a school shooting occurs, they immediately use it as a platform to forward their gun-law agenda. How is that not the same? If it is the same, then should Musk prevent the dim party from posting?
You are so full of it! Dem care a great deal about dead kids!
You RWNJ's are doing the shooting, lets not lose sight of that!
:evil:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Nov 2022, 9:51 pm » wrote: If you ever refer to the Trans Russia Slavs as "marginal freaks" again, I will slap the holy **** out of Vegas' mother.
Trans Russian Slavs-All headed for the GULAG!
never to be seen again! Pootie has Gulags!He be mean man!
:lol:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2022, 11:56 pm » wrote: That's good. I try to avoid that.
How does one unlearn something? Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't put it back in. :roll:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2022, 9:19 pm » wrote: How does one unlearn something? Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't put it back in. Image
Yes, you can.
I know you're trying to be clever or something. You are not.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2022, 7:06 pm » wrote:
You RWNJ's are doing the shooting, lets not lose sight of that! Image

YOU SO FULL OF ****....AND IT IS "CLOWN ****" WHICH MAKES YOUR CONDITION EVEN WORSE

Skans

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 22 Nov 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: First, let me begin by saying I wouldn't wish the death of a child on any parent. I have kids, as most here do, and I can't think of a worse nightmare or hell, than enduring the loss of a child. 

But free speech, as was Musk's main motivation in taking over Twitter, has its thorns, as well as its roses. Picking and choosing who gets free speech is not a society that has free speech. NAMBLA is protected under free speech laws. They are a legal organization. Is it sick? Yes. However, it is also a part of society that makes free speech...free speech. If Musk is going to pick and choose, then he is no better than the original owners. 

I don't care for Alex Jones's sick theories. But he is still part of a free speech society. Coming up with sick theories is not illegal. He got screwed in the court ruling. 

Elon Musk will not let Alex Jones back on Twitter, saying: 'My firstborn child died in my arms' (msn.com)
Good post, Vegas.  I agree.  Protecting free speech means protecting the most vile speech you disagree with. Let people go down in flames due to the stupid things they say, Jones being no exception.

Skans

Share      Unread post

The Biden Administration was actively working directly with Facebook and Twitter to suppress free speech.  That is infringement and unconstitutional.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nuckinfutz » 24 Nov 2022, 7:06 pm » wrote: You are so full of it! Dem care a great deal about dead kids!

Nope. It's a farce. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Misty » 22 Nov 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote:
Vegas » 22 Nov 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: Picking and choosing who gets free speech is not a society that has free speech.
Free speech is only guaranteed not to be infringed upon by the government.
We can remind these **** of this over and over (along with reminding them of everything else they don't understand) and they will continue to lie and spew disinformation whenever their lips start flapping.  Anyway...

So much for completely free speech on Musk's Twitter.   Image   And...see how long you have a Twitter account the first time you post something critical of Elon...the only billionaire with thinner skin than Donald.

And...it's not just on internet platforms.  When your boss has instructed you to take caution in how you talk to coworkers and to stay away from certain subjects in the workplace, if you want to keep your job, you best just shut your **** festering piehole.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 25 Nov 2022, 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Skans » 24 Nov 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: The Biden Administration was actively working directly with Facebook and Twitter to suppress free speech.  That is infringement and unconstitutional.
Addressing lies and defamatory speech on internet platforms is not governmental action.. Joe Biden has free speech rights as well.  You never had a problem when the Orange **** decided to go after somebody regarding their comments on an internet platform,  Skank...you **** hypocrite.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Not and keep their section 230 exemption from liability as a result of having converted themselves from speech platform to editor/publisher.