This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

If you live on land where setting up your own hydro-electric power plant is feasible...these work rain or shine, night and day.
It would take about 2 or 3  years for the "little system" in the top photo to pay for itself....BUT at about the time you reach the "break even point" [versus just paying a Utility Company for your juice]..... the  mechanical stuff would be due to be overhauled or replaced.
To keep this little system running smoothly you would need to devote x amount of time often to keep the strainers and filters clear of gunk and even to keep the stream itself that feeds the system free of natural debris.
There is no "free lunch" in this world.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: All you've shown is simply how dumb you truly are!  The fact is that from April 23 through July 1, 2020, the number of uninsured increased by more than 2.7 million people BECAUSE SO MANY LOST THEIR JOBS (and their employer healthcare) AND WERE FORCED TO PICK UP OBAMACARE TO MAINTAIN COVERAGE!

So, you don't like including the figures from Covid, Eggplant?
Fine!  Explain the huge premium cost increases for the 3 years prior to Covid, from 2017-2019:

So what about going forward now that Covid is over?  Keep dreaming if you're still dumb enough to think we're done with those huge increases:

Can't help but admire your dauntless dedication to being such a gullible moron and mindless pawn of the lying scum on CNN though!
Must come easy for you, huh?
Zeet, ****.

can you read the graph?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Nov 2022, 4:11 pm » wrote: Zeet, ****.

can you read the graph?
Yeah dickhead, I read the graph.  Can you understand what those millions of people who were laid off had to do to continue their healthcare?  THEY WENT WITH THE  **** UP OBAMACARE, and THAT'S what caused the jump in the 2020 graph because they HAD NO OTHER CHOICE!  It had NOTHING TO DO with sickness from Covid because THAT DIDN'T AFFECT THEIR PREMIUM COST, you idiot!  EVERYTHING related to Covid was free, paid for by the Fed.  It didn't cost any health insurance companies to raise their premiums a dime!  You can throw out that year if you want, then all you need to do is to explain why PREMIUMS went UP both before and after the Covid-caused anomaly.  And so your brain-dead idiot Biden added $1.8 TRILLION to the deficit (much of which was kicked back into the DNC pocket, no doubt) to cover those hundreds of millions of "free" vaccines that did NOTHING to stop the spread of Covid!

Those are the FACTS, moron, whether dumb libs like you would ever admit it or not!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2022, 6:41 pm » wrote: Yeah dickhead, I read the graph.  Can you understand what those millions of people who were laid off had to do to continue their healthcare?  THEY WENT WITH THE  **** UP OBAMACARE, and THAT'S what caused the jump in the 2020 graph because they HAD NO OTHER CHOICE!  It had NOTHING TO DO with sickness from Covid because THAT DIDN'T AFFECT THEIR PREMIUM COST, you idiot!  EVERYTHING related to Covid was free, paid for by the Fed.  It didn't cost any health insurance companies to raise their premiums a dime!  You can throw out that year if you want, then all you need to do is to explain why PREMIUMS went UP both before and after the Covid-caused anomaly.  And so your brain-dead idiot Biden added $1.8 TRILLION to the deficit (much of which was kicked back into the DNC pocket, no doubt) to cover those hundreds of millions of "free" vaccines that did NOTHING to stop the spread of Covid!

Those are the FACTS, moron, whether dumb libs like you would ever admit it or not!

**** that gas...

focus..

What does that graph tell you about the rate of growth of health care spending during the 10 years immediately following the passage of ACA, relative to that in the decade prior?

Focus.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Nov 2022, 6:47 pm » wrote: **** that gas...

focus..

What does that graph tell you about the rate of growth of health care spending during the 10 years immediately following the passage of ACA, relative to that in the decade prior?

Focus.
Did you even read the heading, moron?:
"Healthcare costs in the US have increased DRASTICALLY over the past several decades".

Do you have a dispute with their conclusion?
Or with this one?:
Obamacare Has Doubled the Cost of Individual Health Insurance
Heritage Foundation March 21, 2021

https://www.heritage.org/health-care-re ... -insurance
The fact is that if you had a brain, you'd understand precisely why that is, after I've explained exactly how I and tens of thousands of other business owners took action when Obamacare was introduced.  I dropped my employee's healthcare plan because it didn't qualify under Obama's idiotic mandates.  So my employees who were contributing a mere $8 a week for the great coverage it gave them, had to go out and buy Obamacare on their own which then cost them hundreds of dollars a month.  All because the plan we had didn't cover the full cost of abortions that Obamacare mandated.  So your genius **** over every one of my employees (many who were black or Hispanic, and one was Asian) and millions of others across the country.

Do the math, jerkoff!  And if you're STILL dumb enough to try and deny it, here's a far more accurate graph, state by state from the same link:

Image  Image

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Nov 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: COSTS OF WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY ARE SKYROCKETING

Advocates of wind and solar energy have argued that the cost of those energy sources would decline over time as they are more widely adopted. That never made any sense, and it has not proved true. In fact, the cost of both wind and solar energy is destined to continue rising sharply as the massive quantities of materials they require become more expensive as a result of increasing demand, driven by ill-advised (the politest adjective I can think of) government mandates and subsidies.

In fact, the cost of electricity generated by wind and solar is already skyrocketing. My colleague Isaac Orr reproduced this chart at American Experiment. It shows the average cost of wind and solar energy as contracted for in Power Purchase Agreements with utilities from 2019 through early 2022. It should be noted that these are subsidized prices, not the full cost if you include the portion that is paid by taxpayers:Image

The average cost of electricity generated by wind turbines has almost doubled in three years, and yet governments continue their irrational policies that can only drive the cost of power higher. The one thing that could make the situation catastrophically worse is if governments imposed drastic new demand on the electric power grid by making us all drive electric vehicles. But no, they could never be that stupid. Could they?

Once again the Prog-rino idiocracy is full of **** and lied.....it spent trillions lining the pockets of themselves and their buddies.  Now we can get a fair election to turn the prog-rino **** show around

Progs-Rinos are like Herpes...you can't get rid of it and it keeps **** **** up forever

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2022, 7:21 pm » wrote: Did you even read the heading, moron?:
"Healthcare costs in the US have increased DRASTICALLY over the past several decades".

Do you have a dispute with their conclusion?
Or with this one?:

The fact is that if you had a brain, you'd understand precisely why that is, after I've explained exactly how I and tens of thousands of other business owners took action when Obamacare was introduced.  I dropped my employee's healthcare plan because it didn't qualify under Obama's idiotic mandates.  So my employees who were contributing a mere $8 a week for the great coverage it gave them, had to go out and buy Obamacare on their own which then cost them hundreds of dollars a month.  All because the plan we had didn't cover the full cost of abortions that Obamacare mandated.  So your genius **** over every one of my employees (many who were black or Hispanic, and one was Asian) and millions of others across the country.

Do the math, jerkoff!  And if you're STILL dumb enough to try and deny it, here's a far more accurate graph, state by state from the same link:

Image  Image
Can you read the graph, Zeet?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Nov 2022, 7:30 pm » wrote: Can you read the graph, Zeet?
Yeah.  Can you read mine that proves yours is ****?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2022, 7:39 pm » wrote: Yeah.  Can you read mine that proves yours is ****?
Let's first agree on what mine tells you.

Try again. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Nov 2022, 8:00 pm » wrote: Let's first agree on what mine tells you.

Try again.
Yeah, let's do that dickhead!
Simply explain how your graph is even worth the paper it's printed on when it clearly states that it shows nothing but the cost of healthcare BASED ON THE PERCENTAGE OF GDP?
How does even a nitwit like you think that has ANYTHING to do with rising healthcare premiums simply because the nation's GDP increased?
Would it matter to you even the slightest bit what the GDP is if your premium went up by 40% while you got a lousy 1% COLA raise in pay at your job?
Our GDP went up significantly during the economic boom that Trump brought us, AND ALL YOUR STUPID CHART SHOWS IS THAT HEALTHCARE PREMIUMS WENT UP JUST AS HIGH!

You are truly one **** moron!
Go back to your lemonade stand and leave economics to those of us who aren't liberal left-wing idiots like you! 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 9:00 am » wrote: Yeah, let's do that dickhead!
Simply explain how your graph is even worth the paper it's printed on when it clearly states that it shows nothing but the cost of healthcare BASED ON THE PERCENTAGE OF GDP?
How does even a nitwit like you think that has ANYTHING to do with rising healthcare premiums simply because the nation's GDP increased?
Would it matter to you even the slightest bit what the GDP is if your premium went up by 40% while you got a lousy 1% COLA raise in pay at your job?
Our GDP went up significantly during the economic boom that Trump brought us, AND ALL YOUR STUPID CHART SHOWS IS THAT HEALTHCARE PREMIUMS WENT UP JUST AS HIGH!

You are truly one **** moron!
Go back to your lemonade stand and leave economics to those of us who aren't liberal left-wing idiots like you!
Forget that drivel.

just look at the graph and answer the question. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 9:04 am » wrote: Forget that drivel.

just look at the graph and answer the question.
I just did, moron!
Explain THIS: National Health Expenditure on Healthcare by % of GDP

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 9:08 am » wrote: I just did, moron!
Explain THIS: National Health Expenditure on Healthcare by % of GDP
The question asked, Zeet.

Now.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: The question asked, Zeet.

Now.
And answered! 
NOBODY finds it useful to calculate how much their healthcare premium went up AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP, you **** idiot!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: The question asked, Zeet.

Now.
OK, let's indulge your ignorance for a bit and allow me to extrapolate how that conversation would go in your house, shall we?

BV: Honey, "I just got laid off today because of Covid."
Butch:  "Oh no!  And I just received notification that our health insurance premium is going up by 30% next month!"
BV: "Oh, that's no problem, darling.  The nation's GDP just went up, so it's nothing we need to worry about!"

Isn't that exactly what a fool like you is claiming how the conversation would go?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: OK, let's indulge your ignorance for a bit and allow me to extrapolate how that conversation would go in your house, shall we?

Butch:  "Oh no!  And I just received notification that our health insurance premium is going up by 30% next month!"
BV: "Oh, that's no problem, darling.  The nation's GDP just went up, so it's nothing we need to worry about!"

Isn't that exactly what a fool like you is claiming how the conversation would go?
JUST ANSWER THE **** QUESTION. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: OK, let's indulge your ignorance for a bit and allow me to extrapolate how that conversation would go in your house, shall we?

Image   Image   Image   Image  

The burden that Globalist Puppet Obongos Health Care Plan created for the typical American ......was part of the population control plan.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: JUST ANSWER THE **** QUESTION.
I already have, even showing you how meaningless, totally irrelevant, and completely absurd your idiotic graph is!

Now explain how it matters to anyone WHATEVER the GDP does WHEN YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUM GOES UP BY 30%?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 11:03 am » wrote: I already have, even showing you how meaningless, totally irrelevant, and completely absurd your idiotic graph is!

Now explain how it matters to anyone WHATEVER the GDP does WHEN YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUM GOES UP BY 30%?
Your cowardice is tedious.

You can't read the graph, can you...

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: Your cowardice is tedious.

You can't read the graph, can you...

Hopefully they send a copy of your graph out with each monthly billing statement to  the millions of insurance plan subscribers who have to choose between health insurance and going bankrupt.