This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 24 Nov 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: Hopefully they send a copy of your graph out with each monthly billing statement to  the millions of insurance plan subscribers who have to choose between health insurance and going bankrupt.
**** off, Moron.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:04 am » wrote: Your cowardice is tedious.

You can't read the graph, can you...
Of course I read it.  And apparently, I understood what it REALLY shows a hell of a lot better than you!
So I'm still waiting for your explanation as to why you think such a worthless graph tells us ANYTHING of value?

You're simply too dumb to recognize how the liberal media you love so much will often praise a meaningless graph in order to convince the most ignorant in the country to feel good despite the fact that the farce of Obamacare kicks them in the *** every damn day!  They know YOU'RE exactly the kind of low-brow Democrat who is incapable of understanding the reality when you're fed total ****, and THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Hopefully they send a copy of your graph out with each monthly billing statement to  the millions of insurance plan subscribers who have to choose between health insurance and going bankrupt.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 11:19 am » wrote: Of course I read it.  And apparently, I understood what it REALLY shows a hell of a lot better than you!
So I'm still waiting for your explanation as to why you think such a worthless graph tells us ANYTHING of value?

You're simply too dumb to recognize how the liberal media you love so much will often praise a meaningless graph in order to convince the most ignorant in the country to feel good despite the fact that the farce of Obamacare kicks them in the *** every damn day!  They know YOU'RE exactly the kind of low-brow Democrat who is incapable of understanding the reality when you're fed total ****, and THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT!
Just tell me what it actually shows.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:21 am » wrote: Just tell me what it actually shows.
It shows useless and worthless nonsense.  
Happy now?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 24 Nov 2022, 11:23 am » wrote: It shows useless and worthless nonsense.  
Happy now?
This shows that you can't even read a graph.

This is why you are the rube of every idiot telling you what to believe. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 23 Nov 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: Zeet doesn't lie...but you sure do.  Not to mention you voted for the Sniffer-in-Chief.

Sniffer-in-Chief sounds right... lol... there is something seriously wrong with Biden... besides the obvious I mean...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/kjp2lWybQ5E

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:25 am » wrote: This shows that you can't even read a graph.

Look who's talking!  YOU'RE the one who firmly believes that graph has anything to do with healthcare premiums skyrocketing?
Why can't you explain how it is that this worthless graph proves to you that healthcare insurance premiums HAVEN'T gone up for virtually every American?

I'll wait!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 24 Nov 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: Hopefully they send a copy of your graph out with each monthly billing statement to  the millions of insurance plan subscribers who have to choose between health insurance and going bankrupt.
Yeah, they probably would, since they realize that the vast majority of their Democrat voters are as dumb as Bv and that chart will mollify them sufficiently to keep them voting for Democrats, regardless of how badly they've been getting screwed by Obamacare!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:25 am » wrote: This shows that you can't even read a graph.

OK genius, then explain how that graph shows YOU that healthcare premiums HAVE NOT risen dramatically since idiots like you elected your Magic Negro.

Still waiting...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2022, 8:35 am » wrote: OK genius, then explain how that graph shows YOU that healthcare premiums HAVE NOT risen dramatically since idiots like you elected your Magic Negro.

Still waiting...
Zeet,

It was a simple exercise. 
You failed.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: Zeet,

It was a simple exercise. 
You failed.
And exactly how do you figure you passed when you can't you answer a simple question about it then?
HOW DOES YOUR WORTHLESS GRAPH SHOW THAT HEALTHCARE PREMIUMS HAVE NOT RISEN SHARPLY SINCE OBAMACARE?

Is that too tough for a devoted CNN follower like you to figure out?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2022, 8:49 am » wrote: And exactly how do you figure you passed when you can't you answer a simple question about it then?
HOW DOES YOUR WORTHLESS GRAPH SHOW THAT HEALTHCARE PREMIUMS HAVE NOT RISEN SHARPLY SINCE OBAMACARE?

Is that too tough for a devoted CNN follower like you to figure out?

Zeet,

It wasn't about me.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2022, 9:02 am » wrote: Zeet,

It wasn't about me.
Oh no?  Then who was it that posted such a completely useless graph that you claim shows that our healthcare insurance costs aren't rapidly rising?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: Oh no?  Then who was it that posted such a completely useless graph that you claim shows that our healthcare insurance costs aren't rapidly rising?
Zeet,

They aren't useless just because you can't read them. It's a skill required of high school graduates.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Back to the original subject of this thread:

100% Green Energy Could Destroy the Planet

By: Admin - Climate DepotJune 7, 2022 3:50 PM

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/06/ ... he-planet/

By Stephen Moore

The untold story about “green energy” is that it can’t possibly be scaled up to provide anywhere near the energy to replace fossil fuels. (Unless we are headed back to the stone ages, which is what some of the “de-growth” advocates favor).

Right now, the United States gets about 70% of its energy from fossil fuels. To go to zero over the next 20 years would be economically catastrophic and cost tens of millions of jobs. With gas prices at nearly double their price back from when Donald Trump left office and inflation up from 1.5% to 8% in just 15 months, we are already experiencing the economic damage from the green energy crusaders.

But we also have to ask whether green energy is even good for the environment. Some environmentalists are pointing to a little-noticed study by the World Bank showing that moving toward 100% solar, wind and electric battery energy would be just as destructive to the planet as fossil fuels. This was precisely the conclusion of a story in Foreign Policy magazine, hardly a right-wing publication.

According to the Foreign Policy analysis, moving to a “carbon-free” energy future “requires massive amounts of energy, not to mention the extraction of minerals and metals at great environmental and social costs.”

Here are some of the numbers. Going all-in on batteries, solar and wind would require:

34 million metric tons of copper
40 million tons of lead
50 million tons of zinc
162 million tons of aluminum
4.8 billion tons of iron
Those tens of millions of windmills, solar panels and electric batteries for cars and trucks aren’t exactly biodegradable. So, we will have the most prominent energy graveyard with toxic pollutants that will be 100 times larger than any nuclear waste storage. And yet, the Left is worried about plastic straws!

I’m all for mining for America’s bountiful natural resources of copper, lead, magnesium and precious metals. But ironically, it’s the greens that want to shut down mines, which is like saying you want food, but you oppose farming. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Then, the land space is needed for the windmills and solar panels. Bloomberg reports that getting to zero carbon by 2050 would require a land area equal to five South Dakotas “to develop enough clean power to run all the electric vehicles, factories, and more.”

In other words, the liberals are calling for a full-scale industrialization of America’s wilderness and landscape.

Now, even many of the most liberal areas of the country are shouting “no” to green energy in their own backyard. Vermonters are rebelling against unsightly solar panels spoiling their views. According to the Bennington Banner, “Vermont’s utility regulator has rejected permits for two 2 MW solar farms proposed in Bennington, pointing to aesthetic concerns and current land conservation measures in the town plan.”

Meanwhile, a town in Wisconsin is suing state regulators to “stop construction” of what would be “the state’s largest solar project,” according to the Wisconsin Journal.

Even blue Massachusetts residents are fighting green energy projects. Off-shore wind farms are delayed off the coast of Cape Cod, where per capita income is nearly the highest in the country, because they don’t want their ocean views spoiled from their beachfront villas.

In other words, real nature lovers are finally starting to awaken to the reality that wind and solar aren’t so green after all. A nuclear plant takes up at most 1 square mile of land. Wind and solar farms require hundreds of thousands of acres. So, to provide enough electric power to keep Manhattan lit up at night would require paving over nearly the whole state of Connecticut with windmills and solar farms.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

The public is starting to ask: How is any of this green? The Green New Deal strategy makes especially no sense given that by increasing our use of clean-burning and reliable natural gas, we are reducing energy prices AND cutting carbon emissions. Add nuclear power to the mix, and we wouldn’t need to start building wind and solar farms in our forests, deserts and national parks.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/06/07 ... he-planet/

YOU envirowackos who have drank the kool-aid of "green energy ****" are idiots!!! It is NOT about "saving the planet", it is about bilking the taxpayers out of $TRILLIONS for the enrichment of a few!!!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: Zeet,

They aren't useless just because you can't read them. It's a skill required of high school graduates.
So why aren't you able to explain it to me, since you're the self-proclaimed high school graduate?
Pretend for a moment that you really are smarter than me and show how your graph proves that healthcare premiums have not risen drastically since Obamacare as you tried to claim?

Have you ever seen ME post something that I was unable to explain?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2022, 9:35 am » wrote: So why aren't you able to explain it to me, since you're the self-proclaimed high school graduate?
Pretend for a moment that you really are smarter than me and show how your graph proves that healthcare premiums have not risen drastically since Obamacare as you tried to claim?

Have you ever seen ME post something that I was unable to explain?
It's not about me, Zeet.

You can't read a graph.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 25 Nov 2022, 9:31 am » wrote: Back to the original subject of this thread:

100% Green Energy Could Destroy the Planet

By: Admin - Climate DepotJune 7, 2022 3:50 PM

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/06/ ... he-planet/

By Stephen Moore

You can stop right there...