This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: SCOTUS refuses to hear Trump's tax return appeal. Image  

Thar would be the Trump loaded SCOTUS.
Oh goodie, another Rachel Maddow level melt down you have worked years on might come to pass. When they show he paid his taxes in accordance with the law will you cry a little or a lot? 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: This is it! This time FOR SURE!
Mueller time!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: You're just stupid.  Of course the IRS had them.  And Trump has been fighting to keep them from being released to Congress and to state and local prosecutors.

So...if he has nothing to hide, the only excuse he has for fighting thus is that he's an *******.  And guess what?  We already know he's an *******.  So, finally,  now we get to see what he's been hiding.  I suspect it's the undervaluation and overvaluation of the same assets, depending on whether he needed to borrow money or wanted to reduce his insurance premiums, etc.

What did Lois Lerner quit the IRS?....I'm sure she is one of many Prog Rino IRS employees who would be more than willing to hand it over quietly

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 2:29 pm » wrote: Nobody told me anything of the sort.

Stupid **** polack white supremacist...
@Jantje_Smit  are you Polish?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 3:03 pm » wrote: @Jantje_Smit  are you Polish?
No, I'm Dutch.... but the racist stoopid shrink really hates polacks and he projects his obsession on me for some reason... maybe because of something I said...

:blink:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: I want you to feel my tax returns.  It's a thick document, and when folded six ways and stuffed up your oozing rectal orifice, you may change your mind.  Bend the **** over.

Meantime...

So...if he has nothing to hide, the only excuse he has for fighting thus is that he's an *******.  And guess what?  We already know he's an *******.  So, finally,  now we get to see what he's been hiding.  I suspect it's the undervaluation and overvaluation of the same assets, depending on whether he needed to borrow money or wanted to reduce his insurance premiums, etc.

Any of you MAGA/Q-Anon **** have a topical comment?  Nope.

How is your plan to flee Chimpcongo coming along...?
What's your house in BOOGEYTOWN worth...?
$500 bucks...?     :rofl:  
"For 89 years the Democrats have had control of Chicago.
At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000. 

From January thru July 2020 in Chicago were 2,240 Shootings, 440 Homicides.
Almost every shooter was BLACK.
Blacks make up 33% of the population and they commited  97.7% shootings and murders.
 67% of the population (whites, Latino, Asians, native Americans) gave Chicago 2.3% of shootings and murders.
You have a 100 times higher chance to be shot on the streets of Chicago than the national average"
oooooook.....oooooOOOOOK....eeeeeeek....eeeeeEEEEEK.....SCREEEEEEEEEECH....!!!!!!! .    :rofl:  
 1. The Chicago mayor is black.
3. The Superintendent of Police is black.
4. The Cook County States’ Attorney is black
5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.
6. The Illinois Attorney General is black.
7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.
8. The Cook County Board President is black.
9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.
10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.
11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.
12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.
13. The Cook County Clerk is black.
14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.
15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.
16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.
17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.
18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 24 Nov 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: No, I'm Dutch.... but the racist stoopid shrink really hates polacks and he projects his obsession on me for some reason... maybe because of something I said...

@Ike Bana  did you see this?
HE AIN'T POLISH....