This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

SCOTUS refuses to hear Trump's tax return appeal. :cool:  

Thar would be the Trump loaded SCOTUS.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: SCOTUS refuses to hear Trump's tax return appeal. Image  

You mean the tax returns the IRS has always had? 

**chuckle** 

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 22 Nov 2022, 8:32 pm » wrote: The first person or persons that leaks the information should be tried for treason and executed.

My thoughts?

SET AN EXAMPLE AND DO IT ON LIVE TELEVISION
**chuckle**

BV..  Hold your "thoughts" til you're done tongueing the crust off my taint.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: SCOTUS refuses to hear Trump's tax return appeal. Image  

UH-OH!!

Joe **** his pants again...

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cedar » 23 Nov 2022, 7:37 am » wrote: You mean the tax returns the IRS has always had? 

**chuckle**

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 23 Nov 2022, 7:37 am » wrote: You mean the tax returns the IRS has always had? 

**chuckle**
Cheddy,

The IRS also has Grifty in a vise....but that has nothing to do with this.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

**chuckle**
You're just stupid.  Of course the IRS had them.  And Trump has been fighting to keep them from being released to Congress and to state and local prosecutors.

So...if he has nothing to hide, the only excuse he has for fighting thus is that he's an *******.  And guess what?  We already know he's an *******.  So, finally,  now we get to see what he's been hiding.  I suspect it's the undervaluation and overvaluation of the same assets, depending on whether he needed to borrow money or wanted to reduce his insurance premiums, etc.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: You're just stupid.  Of course the IRS had them.  And Trump has been fighting to keep them from being released to Congress and to state and local prosecutors.

So...if he has nothing to hide, the only excuse he has for fighting thus is that he's an *******.  And guess what?  We already know he's an *******.  So, finally,  now we get to see what he's been hiding.  I suspect it's the undervaluation and overvaluation of the same assets, depending on whether he needed to borrow money or wanted to reduce his insurance premiums, etc.
Ike I want to see your tax returns.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: You're just stupid.  Of course the IRS had them.  And Trump has been fighting to keep them from being released to Congress and to state and local prosecutors.

You got him this time for sure.

**chuckle** 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 8:09 am » wrote: Ike I want to see your tax returns.
I want you to feel my tax returns.  It's a thick document, and when folded six ways and stuffed up your oozing rectal orifice, you may change your mind.  Bend the **** over.

Meantime...

Any of you MAGA/Q-Anon **** have a topical comment?  Nope.
Last edited by Ike Bana on 23 Nov 2022, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: I want you to feel my tax returns.  It's a thick document, and when folded six ways and stuffed up your oozing rectal orifice, you may change your mind.  Bend the **** over.

Meantime...

IKE GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED

PROPERTY LOANS REQUIRE AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY.
THE APPRAISAL DETERMINES THE LOAN VALUE.

YOU COME WITHIN 3 FEET OF ME, YOU ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL.

Last edited by Selaphobia on 23 Nov 2022, 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

So, the IRS has had them all along, and you are dumb enough to believe that there is something wrong or illegal about his return. That the IRS has just been looking the other way. Once again, you are the dumbest MOFO on here.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: I want you to feel my tax returns.  It's a thick document, and when folded six ways and stuffed up your oozing rectal orifice, you may change your mind.  Bend the **** over.

Meantime...

NHB relies on BlaVe for that:

"You're a **** moron." would flesh this out nicely.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Ike » wrote:

**chuckle**
You're just stupid.  Of course the IRS had them.  And Trump has been fighting to keep them from being released to Congress and to state and local prosecutors.

That's nice. How does this affect my life?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 23 Nov 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: So, the IRS has had them all along, and you are dumb enough to believe that there is something wrong or illegal about his return. That the IRS has just been looking the other way. Once again, you are the dumbest MOFO on here.
I am 100% sure that the IRS would "be all over it" and do "an audit" if they spotted problems..

But @Ike Bana  is too **** stupid to comprehend this​​.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

This means you leftist **** will have to stop calling it an alt-right Trump SCOTUS, now  :die:  😂👌

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 9:01 am » wrote: IKE GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED

YOU COME WITHIN 3 FEET OF ME, YOU ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL.
Well you're gonna have to have beds available for the AG of the State of New York, and the Manhattan DA, because they're my source of information.   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Nov 2022, 10:38 am » wrote: Well you're gonna have to have beds available for the AG of the State of New York, and the Manhattan DA, because they're my source of information.   Image   Image
IKE, you know as well as anyone else does

Stop your ****. If it is not "****" you really are stupid.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: IKE, you know as well as anyone else does

Stop your ****. If it is not "****" you really are stupid.
Well you're gonna have to have beds available for the AG of the State of New York, and the Manhattan DA, because they're my source of information.   Image   Image