This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Did he manage the sporting  goods section. :blink:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Sucker looks Africanized doesn't he?  People claiming to be Africanized-Americans are what the Clintons called Super Predators and Jessie Jackson is afraid of when he's walking on the street by himself

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

nefarious101 » 24 Nov 2022, 2:38 pm » wrote: Sucker looks Africanized doesn't he?  People claiming to be Africanized-Americans are what the Clintons called Super Predators and Jessie Jackson is afraid of when he's walking on the street by himself
I live in the area.  That store is 15 or 20 minutes from me.  My wife no longer wonders why I carry in Wal Mart. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: I live in the area.  That store is 15 or 20 minutes from me.  My wife no longer wonders why I carry in Wal Mart.

There's no law in a lot off places.....blue states and blue cities have outlawed the law

Huey

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Nov 2022, 2:44 pm » wrote: There's no law in a lot off places.....blue states and blue cities have outlawed the law
In Va there are no cities that outright  ban concealed for CCP holders.  Wal Mart does not want you to open carry and the City of Chesapeake where the store is located doesn’t allow open carry.  But concealed is fine.  

It is still VA after all.  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: what's he doing?...sucking his thumb?  Don't look like a straight white male to me.....must be a Clayton Bigsby copycat
Nah, he's copying braindead....

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: And heressss Andre.... the shooter....
Any statisticians in the house?
I am 100% certain he voted Republican  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

BV claims to be a "numbers" guy.

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: And heressss Andre.... the shooter....
Any statisticians in the house?
I am 100% certain he voted Republican  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

At least we will not be flipping the bill for prison on the LGBQTXY.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Colorado has Red Flag laws. The problem is, Red Flag laws, like any laws, are only as good as the enforcement of the laws. Aldrich had a number of legal incidents that should have triggered the existing Red Flag laws in Colorado. Aldrich was in possession of a legally purchased firearm that violated existing Colorado Red Flag laws. The state government of Colorado needs to do it's **** job. Hopefully relieved of an alt-right, election denying seditionist, MAGA governor...Colorado will begin to enforce it's Red Flag Laws and innocent citizens will be less likely to be gunned down by a headcase with a legally purchased firearm.

**** Oklahoma is the only state that has an anti-Red Flag law.  Apparently the ******* in the Republican majority state legislature think headcase like Aldrich should be able to buy and be in possession of any **** gun he likes. 

One more thing about Red Flag laws.  This is not a red state/blue state issue.  There are red states and blue states that have red flag laws.  Indiana and Florida...both about as red as it gets, have red flag laws.  Virginia...OK it's a purple state, also has red flag laws...just like Illinois, California and NY.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Funny  how other countries don't have this problem.  It's like they don't worship guns like we do.  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Nov 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: Colorado has Red Flag laws. The problem is, Red Flag laws, like any laws, are only as good as the enforcement of the laws. Aldrich had a number of legal incidents that should have triggered the existing Red Flag laws in Colorado. Aldrich was in possession of a legally purchased firearm that violated existing Colorado Red Flag laws. The state government of Colorado needs to do it's **** job. Hopefully relieved of an alt-right, election denying seditionist, MAGA governor...Colorado will begin to enforce it's Red Flag Laws and innocent citizens will be less likely to be gunned down by a headcase with a legally purchased firearm.

**** Oklahoma is the only state that has an anti-Red Flag law.  Apparently the ******* in the Republican majority state legislature think headcase like Aldrich should be able to buy and be in possession of any **** gun he likes. 

One more thing about Red Flag laws.  This is not a red state/blue state issue.  There are red states and blue states that have red flag laws.  Indiana and Florida...both about as red as it gets, have red flag laws.  Virginia...OK it's a purple state, also has red flag laws...just like Illinois, California and NY.
If you don't like RED FLAG laws, I don't care. Shut up!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2022, 2:24 am » wrote: Nah, he's copying braindead....

He's doing a reenactment of a past Thanksgiving......He's showing everyone how he looked down and told his daughter how to get her some man gravy for her mash potatoes 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Nov 2022, 8:30 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 25 Nov 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: Colorado has Red Flag laws. The problem is, Red Flag laws, like any laws, are only as good as the enforcement of the laws. Aldrich had a number of legal incidents that should have triggered the existing Red Flag laws in Colorado. Aldrich was in possession of a legally purchased firearm that violated existing Colorado Red Flag laws. The state government of Colorado needs to do it's **** job. Hopefully relieved of an alt-right, election denying seditionist, MAGA governor...Colorado will begin to enforce it's Red Flag Laws and innocent citizens will be less likely to be gunned down by a headcase with a legally purchased firearm.

If you don't like RED FLAG laws, I don't care. Shut up!

1.  The Gov of CO is the same DEM that was governor since 2019.  He was re-elected.

2.  State Gov creates the law.  Local Law enforcement and Prosecutors enforce it.

3.  The county where the event took place declared itself a sanctuary city.

4.  It is the fault of local prosecutors for not implementing the red flag laws.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

CNN anchor left ‘speechless’ by Anderson Aldrich’s nonbinary revelation, seems to question gender identity

https://youtu.be/KsvRO9uQBP8

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 25 Nov 2022, 8:27 am » wrote: Funny  how other countries don't have this problem.  It's like they don't worship guns like we do.
Funny, how uneducated you are

Crime Rates In Countries With No GunsMon, 02 May 2022 | Gun LawsSomeone stopped by searching for “crime rates in countries with no guns.”Strictly speaking, there are no countries with “no guns.” There are countries with very restrictive gun laws and therefore few guns in private citizens hands; but no countries and few societies with a complete absence of guns.What we do have are countries with very restrictive gun laws such as England; and countries that have actually banned the private possession of guns entirely, such as North Korea and Venezuela.England’s crime and violent crime rates are more than ten times higher than the United States, but England’s laws are merely extremely restrictive.I would not hazard a guess about North Korea’s crime rates, due to a complete lack of data. However, escapee’s make it clear that the crime rates are extremely high; with state sponsored and approved violence a daily fact of life.Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez has imposed a total ban on privately held firearms, and current homicide and crime rates are estimated at 50 to 100 times the United State’s comparable rates. For example, while the U.S. murder rate is just over 4 per 100,000 population or 40 per million; Venezuela’s murder rate is currently estimated at 230 per 100,000 per year, or 2,300 per million population.In general, the less well armed a neighborhood, a town, a city, a state, or a country is, the higher the crime rates will be.And the more like Venezuela and North Korea a country will become.

Crime Rates In Countries With No Guns - Gun Laws - Bev Fitchett's GunsThe UK Banned Guns—Now Stabbings and Violent Crime Are Out …Harvard Study: Banning Guns Will Increase Crime - American Gun …

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 25 Nov 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: Funny, how uneducated you are

Crime Rates In Countries With No GunsMon, 02 May 2022 | Gun LawsSomeone stopped by searching for “crime rates in countries with no guns.”Strictly speaking, there are no countries with “no guns.” There are countries with very restrictive gun laws and therefore few guns in private citizens hands; but no countries and few societies with a complete absence of guns.What we do have are countries with very restrictive gun laws such as England; and countries that have actually banned the private possession of guns entirely, such as North Korea and Venezuela.England’s crime and violent crime rates are more than ten times higher than the United States, but England’s laws are merely extremely restrictive.I would not hazard a guess about North Korea’s crime rates, due to a complete lack of data. However, escapee’s make it clear that the crime rates are extremely high; with state sponsored and approved violence a daily fact of life.Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez has imposed a total ban on privately held firearms, and current homicide and crime rates are estimated at 50 to 100 times the United State’s comparable rates. For example, while the U.S. murder rate is just over 4 per 100,000 population or 40 per million; Venezuela’s murder rate is currently estimated at 230 per 100,000 per year, or 2,300 per million population.In general, the less well armed a neighborhood, a town, a city, a state, or a country is, the higher the crime rates will be.And the more like Venezuela and North Korea a country will become.

Crime Rates In Countries With No Guns - Gun Laws - Bev Fitchett's GunsThe UK Banned Guns—Now Stabbings and Violent Crime Are Out …Harvard Study: Banning Guns Will Increase Crime - American Gun …
Gun Control in Australia, Updated - FactCheck.org

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Nov 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: If you don't like RED FLAG laws, I don't care. Shut up!
Read my post ****.  Red Flags laws are a good thing.  Failure to enforce Red Flag laws, which is a **** problem for red state redneck law enforcement is what I don't like.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Nov 2022, 4:54 pm » wrote: Read my post ****.  Red Flags laws are a good thing.  Failure to enforce Red Flag laws, which is a **** problem for red state redneck law enforcement is what I don't like.
End your **** misery!