This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

@Blackvegetable  **** YEAH!

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

@Huey  the shooter used a pistol... gaaasp

@Blackvegetable  will have nothing to talk about

“I looked up, and my manager just opened the door and he just opened fire,” she told ABC’s “Good Morning America," adding that “multiple people” dropped to the floor.
“He didn’t say a word, he didn’t say anything at all,” she said.Solesky confirmed the shooter, who used a pistol, was a Walmart employee but did not give his name because his family has not been notified. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-pol ... 00343.html

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

The U.S. has now had 40 mass killings so far this year, second to the 45 that occurred for all of 2019. The database defines a mass killing as at least four people killed, not including the killer.

6 more and Joe can have the Trophy.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Workplace violence from what I hear.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Ban assault pistols!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: @Huey  the shooter used a pistol... gaaasp

@Blackvegetable  will have nothing to talk about

“I looked up, and my manager just opened the door and he just opened fire,” she told ABC’s “Good Morning America," adding that “multiple people” dropped to the floor.
“He didn’t say a word, he didn’t say anything at all,” she said.Solesky confirmed the shooter, who used a pistol, was a Walmart employee but did not give his name because his family has not been notified. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-pol ... 00343.html

Yeah, I know about it.  This is my area.  Not my normal store, there is one closer, but I have shopped there before.  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 23 Nov 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: Ban assault pistols!
@Blackvegetable  

@Huey  is there such a thing as a detuned pistol?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Huey » 23 Nov 2022, 10:39 am » wrote: Yeah, I know about it.  This is my area.  Not my normal store, there is one closer, but I have shopped there before.
but a pistol....

@Blackvegetable  knows about "gun in parts" maybe he has some thoughts?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 10:40 am » wrote: but a pistol....

@Blackvegetable  knows about "gun in parts" maybe he has some thoughts?

I doubt it.  He doesn't have the google expertise to discuss them.  Unless it is a semi auto that looks like a military assault rifle, or what the government deems a machine gun, he doesn't have much to say. 

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Disgruntled manager?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: Disgruntled manager?

That's the story the local paper is going with at the moment.  The claim is a manager walked into a breakroom where the next shift employees were gathering and opened fire.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Well Gun Grabbin' Biden has quite a few more "coincidental" mass shootings to go before he catches up to the number of "coincidental" mass shootings that happened "coincidentally" under Gun Grabbin Obongo's watch.

Huey

Share      Unread post

No really.  I lived in Chesapeake for 20 years.  I moved 5 minutes away in 2017 to Suffolk.  Been to that Wal-Mart.  

Generally, in majority vote elections Dems win llike for senate and President.  But that changed When Youngkin, the SoS, and the AG, all republicans, won in 2021.  The legislation is split.  Most of the counties are red but the dems have the big cities. 

Not that it would have prevented it but Chesapeake is one of few cities in this state that don't allow open carry.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Thoughts and prayers.....but never any solutions!
The Rethuglican way! Soon to come....

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 23 Nov 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: Thoughts and prayers.....but never any solutions!
The Rethuglican way! Soon to come....

**** you white trash maggot

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

And heressss Andre.... the shooter....
Any statisticians in the house?
I am 100% certain he voted Republican  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 23 Nov 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: And heressss Andre.... the shooter....
Any statisticians in the house?

what's he doing?...sucking his thumb?  Don't look like a straight white male to me.....must be a Clayton Bigsby copycat

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2022, 2:51 pm » wrote: what's he doing?...sucking his thumb?  Don't look like a straight white male to me.....must be a Clayton Bigsby copycat

Kunta looks whack