This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 9:14 am » wrote: State your case concerning what you think I lied about.
You're STILL running, Quimme.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: You're STILL running, Quimme.
I am right here waiting for this lie.  You are such an expert in soccer you were unaware the WC is going on right now.

I can’t run from something you won’t post, NoStand.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: I am right here waiting for this lie.  You are such an expert in soccer you were unaware the WC is going on right now.

I can’t run from something you won’t post, NoStand.
I already posted it....

How many times are you going to lie about it?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: I already posted it....

How many times are you going to lie about it?
No, you didn’t.  You posted your ignorance on what the thread is about.  You were wrong and you are running away from admitting you were wrong.

So where is Sweden in the WC?  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 11:07 am » wrote: No, you didn’t.  You posted your ignorance on what the thread is about.  You were wrong and you are running away from admitting you were wrong.

So where is Sweden in the WC?

viewtopic.php?p=2167754#p2167754

answer the questions, quimmie.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 9:06 am » wrote:
What won't you lie about?
Explain what I lied about.  man up, NoStand.  

Lmao! You still don’t get.  You may be a guy with an education but your are neither smart nor do you have a lick of common sense.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 24 Nov 2022, 10:32 am » wrote: When I was a kid, I remember people saying how  "progressive"  Swedes were  . . .  like they were teaching their kids about sex  . . .  by letting them watch on  (only?)  while their parents were having sex together !

Even as a kid I found that pretty weird !

And oh yeah  . . .  the first time I boarded an airplane there were a bunch of Swedes on board and at that time  (I don't know if they still do)  it was common to ask the steward / dess for those miniatures alcoholic drinks  ...  whiskey, cognac etc.

Everyone could see that these guys drank them in one gulp, shoved the empty bottle under the seat and asked for a new one !

Halfway through the flight they were so sloshed  . . .  they couldn't even get up to go pee !

Swedes  . . .  either love them or hate them !
I hate them.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 11:10 am » wrote: Explain what I lied about.  man up, NoStand.  

Lmao! You still don’t get.  You may be a guy with an education but your are neither smart nor do you have a lick of common sense.
You lied about not running, as you continue to run from questions the answers to which would make a liar out of you.

Nod

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:36 pm » wrote: You lied about not running, as you continue to run from questions the answers to which would make a liar out of you.

Nod
I am right here.  You said I lied.  I proved I didn’t and it did not include questions, NoStand.  I am not obligated to ask questions on your claim.  You post the lie and we are good.  

For a man who never takes a stand or answers question You sure whine a lot about it.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 12:38 pm » wrote: I am right here.  You said I lied.  I proved I didn’t and it did not include questions, NoStand.  I am not obligated to ask questions on your claim.  You post the lie and we are good.  

For a man who never takes a stand or answers question You sure whine a lot about it.
The only way to prove you didn't is by posting your answers to the questions. 

But you can't. 
Why do you insist on compounding your lies with more lies? (Rhetorical)

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:41 pm » wrote: The only way to prove you didn't is by posting your answers to the questions. 

But you can't. 

Why do you insist on compounding your lies with more lies? (Rhetorical)
Come on NoStand.  Post the specific lie.  Keep in mind this thread is about the 2022 WC.  Not the 2018 as you thought.  

Ask you question, NoStand,  and I will consider answering it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: Come on NoStand.  Post the specific lie.  Keep in mind this thread is about the 2022 WC.  Not the 2018 as you thought.  

Ask you question, NoStand,  and I will consider answering it.
Why you running, No,Stand?  I have four notifications from you in a row and none on this topic.  I guess you realize you **** up and are slinking away. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 1:09 pm » wrote: Why you running, No,Stand?  I have four notifications from you in a row and none on this topic.  I guess you realize you **** up and are slinking away.

Have you ever known him to not evade since 2017? 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 24 Nov 2022, 1:10 pm » wrote: Have you ever known him to not evade since 2017?
Nope.  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 9:22 am » wrote: He never remarried her.  What he did do was end paying for an apartment for his daughter that she also lived in.

He has a thing about SHARED WALLS

Huey

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Nov 2022, 2:55 pm » wrote: He has a thing about SHARED WALLS
And running.  He realized he **** up on this thread and hasn’t been back since,

Huey

Share      Unread post

Time for game number two.  Brazil v. another not Sweden team, Serbia.

Ny the way Portugal beat another not Sweden Team, Ghana.  Ghana looks good.  Much better than Swedish National team.

My bad, the great Swedish team did not make it this year.

@Blackvegetable  

Why you running……

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 23 Nov 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: They didn’t make the World Cup.
Forget the WC  . . .  I bet he doesn't know  WHERE  Sweden is !

He probably thinks it's a country in sub-Saharan Africa, where everyone is an albino !

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 23 Nov 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: I remember when you told me how great the Swedish National Football Team was.

They didn’t make the World Cup.  I told you that you didn’t know **** about the sport and their park the bus style of play.

Yeah well so far it looks like perennial favorites Germany and Argentina may not belong in the Wold Cup this year either.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
IkeBana » 25 Nov 2022, 5:27 am » wrote: Yeah well so far it looks like perennial favorites Germany and Argentina may not belong in the Wold Cup this year either.
@Huey  is dragging up an exchange from 2018.....the year Sweden knocked off Italy to make the WC....at which they were among the last 8 standing.