This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 12:45 pm » wrote: You have a point, NoStand?
Yea...

Grifty was on a 10 year losing streak.

Yours is a bit over 5.

Nod.

**** imbecile.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 7:16 am » wrote: Donald Trump reported losses of nearly $1 billion over 2-year period, accountant says

The accountant, Donald Bender, a partner at Mazars USA, the firm that prepared tax returns for Trump and his company, testified Tuesday that Trump reported losses each year for 10 years from 2009 to 2018.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/donald-trump- ... d=93860929

@Zeets2  will now explain why this is proof positive that Grifty is a great bidnessman...

No thoughts, etc...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Nov 2022, 12:48 pm » wrote: No thoughts, etc...
Lol. No stupid ***. Here, let me narrow it down for you. Whatever your stupid liberal sources say ie...CNN, MSNBC, and your brainless legtwing blogs you love, if you take the complete opposite of what they tell you to think, then you will find the truth about Trump.

Kill yourself,  *******.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: Lol. No stupid ***. Here, let me narrow it down for you. Whatever your stupid liberal sources say ie...CNN, MSNBC, and your brainless legtwing blogs you love, if you take the complete opposite of what they tell you to think, then you will find the truth about Trump.

Kill yourself,  *******.

Still substantiated. And you still haven't refuted it. 

Have you gotten around to coming up with your own thoughts yet? 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

I did not establish that.  I just left it out of a post.  You made ASSertion.

So, where is this question that establishes I lied, NoStand?  Run much?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:47 pm » wrote: Yea...

Yours is a bit over 5.

Nod.

**** imbecile.
oh, so you begged me to come to this thread because you wish to make assertion I don’t care about.

Got it, Troll.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:42 pm » wrote: I didn't beg you.

We just established that, remember?
No questions, dick sucker. 

https://i.imgflip.com/6yjej4.jpg

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: oh, so you begged me to come to this thread because you wish to make assertion I don’t care about.

Got it, Troll.
I didn't beg you.

We covered that. Twice.

Now get chewin', Toady...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: I didn't beg you.

We covered that. Twice.

Now get chewin', Toady...
That’s your ASSertion.  You are not God or The Pope.  Just because you say it doesn’t make it so.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: That’s your ASSertion.  You are not God or The Pope.  Just because you say it doesn’t make it so.
Then show me this "begging".

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Remember, he doesn't have to provide evidence of ****. It's everyone else that has to.

@Blackvegetable  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 1:07 pm » wrote: Then show me this "begging".
Again?  Getting caught begging really burns your ***,

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 1:07 pm » wrote: Then show me this "begging".
Kill yourself!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 7:16 am » wrote: Donald Trump reported losses of nearly $1 billion over 2-year period, accountant says

The accountant, Donald Bender, a partner at Mazars USA, the firm that prepared tax returns for Trump and his company, testified Tuesday that Trump reported losses each year for 10 years from 2009 to 2018.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/donald-trump- ... d=93860929

@Zeets2  will now explain why this is proof positive that Grifty is a great bidnessman...

Give it a rest *******....ThanksgivingIt's double whammy in the progressive/rino idiocracy  TDS is both Thanksgiving and Trump Derangement Syndrome all rolled up in one....suffer *******! :die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 24 Nov 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote: Give it a rest *******....ThanksgivingIt's double whammy in the progressive/rino idiocracy  TDS is both Thanksgiving and Trump Derangement Syndrome all rolled up in one....suffer *******! Image
Cry, Toadies.....cry....

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: Cry, Toadies.....cry....

boy that's makes a hell of a lot of sense...you're grandma tell you to say that?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: boy that's makes a hell of a lot of sense...you're grandma tell you to say that?
Naffy,

Go try to wash off some of that loserstink..

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 12:47 pm » wrote: Yea...

Yours is a bit over 5.

Nod.

**** imbecile.

How many generations of your ancestry vowed to never accept now is eternity, and never escaped mutually evolving forward as time spent reproductively here as one time one of a kind.

this atmosphere is a Garden of Eden its human occupants rather believe it is a prison planet than position where genetics are simply eternally separated now as the hundreds f generations ignoring how they exist in the first place one at a time never duplicated total sum again here now..