This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,747
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

https://afinalwarning.com/573128.html
"Africa is only 6% vaccinated, and covid has practically disappeared... scientists "baffled"
By ethanh // 2021-11-22

Almost nobody in Africa is getting "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and as a result there is almost no covid anywhere to be found on the continent. The latest reports from the mainstream media admit that the plandemic is basically non-existent in Africa, which is confusing to those who believe the narrative that the jabs are helping to eradicate disease. A recent piece from the Associated Press (AP) explains that in Zimbabwe, nobody wears a mask, nobody is vaccinated, and life goes on as normal. People pack the local markets in close proximity to one another and, by golly, nobody is getting sick. "Covid-19 is gone," stated a man named Nyasha Ndou, who joked with reporters about how he keeps a mask in his pants "to protect my pocket." "When did you last hear of anyone who has died of Covid-19?" he further asked, adding that the only reason he keeps a mask on his person is to avoid potential confrontations with corrupt local police. In the past week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new "cases" of the Chinese Virus. And most of these are more than likely fake, seeing as how the PCR tests are completely fraudulent and designed to pick up the common cold. This is further substantiated by the fact that there have been no covid deaths, even by the government's corrupt reporting standards. For all intents and purposes, the Fauci Flu is gone from Zimbabwe, even without the injections.

The only areas of the world seeing mass disease and death are those pushing the "vaccines""

much more at the link.
https://afinalwarning.com/573128.html
Last edited by freeman on 24 Nov 2022, 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,747
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

"Scientists baffled".................Bwahahahahahaha! Guffaw, guffaw guffaw, in great peels of laughter!
As I have been reporting for over 2 years, and since the AFLDS summit.
America's Front Line Doctors Summit.com - page of summit videos

More specifically this video that wasn't posted on ******* until July of 2020:
https://www.*******.com/video/xR4druFBssHd/

Their original address on the steps of the Supreme Court regarding the good news they had to bring the American people, that received 17million views in 10 hours, was then erased by YouTube and banned by Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
Press Conference - America's Frontline Doctors Summit
https://www.*******.com/video/f1QAXcbQKlia/

But all that needed to be known, to have turned the number of COVID deaths throughout the entirety of the pandemic to statistically zero was:
Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 elderly and high-risk patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized

The same reason that hydroxychloroquine prophalaxed countries were not dying of COVID;
Compare COVID death rate in the IVM/HCQ-poor US with IVM/HCQ-rich Nations
The reason that only Nigeria's label appeared when this screenshot was taken, is because the labels for Congo, Burundi, Chad, Madagascar, Tanzania, Niger, Camaroon, Nigeria, Ethiopia and Mali, were underneath it.
Updated chart at this link:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccinations-vs-covid-death-rate?time=2020-12-05..latest&country=COG~BDI~TCD~MDG~TZA~NER~CMR~NGA~ETH~MLI~USA

Image

 
 
Last edited by freeman on 24 Nov 2022, 12:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,058
Politics: Conservative

freeman » 24 Nov 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: https://afinalwarning.com/573128.html
"Africa is only 6% vaccinated, and covid has practically disappeared... scientists "baffled"
By ethanh // 2021-11-22

Almost nobody in Africa is getting "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and as a result there is almost no covid anywhere to be found on the continent. The latest reports from the mainstream media admit that the plandemic is basically non-existent in Africa, which is confusing to those who believe the narrative that the jabs are helping to eradicate disease. A recent piece from the Associated Press (AP) explains that in Zimbabwe, nobody wears a mask, nobody is vaccinated, and life goes on as normal. People pack the local markets in close proximity to one another and, by golly, nobody is getting sick. "Covid-19 is gone," stated a man named Nyasha Ndou, who joked with reporters about how he keeps a mask in his pants "to protect my pocket." "When did you last hear of anyone who has died of Covid-19?" he further asked, adding that the only reason he keeps a mask on his person is to avoid potential confrontations with corrupt local police. In the past week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new "cases" of the Chinese Virus. And most of these are more than likely fake, seeing as how the PCR tests are completely fraudulent and designed to pick up the common cold. This is further substantiated by the fact that there have been no covid deaths, even by the government's corrupt reporting standards. For all intents and purposes, the Fauci Flu is gone from Zimbabwe, even without the injections.

The only areas of the world seeing mass disease and death are those pushing the "vaccines""

much more at the link.

You are correct freeman.   

User avatar
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,187

i did not get vaccinated until aug 2022. came down with a massive attack of covid in sep 2022. never trust government propaganda. plus, dr. gave me pills, so the attack would be mild. in bed for 5 weeks. still feel tired with head aches.

User avatar
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,187

walkingstick » 24 Nov 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: i did not get vaccinated until aug 2022. came down with a massive attack of covid in sep 2022. never trust government propaganda. plus, dr. gave me pills, so the attack would be mild. in bed for 5 weeks. still feel tired with head aches.
biden said "trust me. get vaccinated". biden says "trust me" on everything. and then things go to ****.

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,747
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

walkingstick » 24 Nov 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: i did not get vaccinated until aug 2022. came down with a massive attack of covid in sep 2022. never trust government propaganda. plus, dr. gave me pills, so the attack would be mild. in bed for 5 weeks. still feel tired with head aches.
It's likely still not too late to do something to mitigate the clot shot toxic spike proteins as well as COVID "long-hauler".
FLCCC long-COVID and post vaccine mitigation:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatme ... i-recover/


Top Yale Doctor/Researcher: ‘Ivermectin works,’ including for long-haul COVID

COVID-19 "long hauler" - might Ivermectin be one answer?
 
You can also get help and prescriptions over the phone through COVID-competent clinicians (likely unlike yours if he isn't including IVM and/or HCQ)
MyFreeDoctor.com has treated 150,000 COVID patients with a 99.99% success rate

 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,347
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Not raising your kids in an antibiotic rich and germ free environment has its upsides.

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,740
Politics: Nationalist

Proof that even COVID don't like ***

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,615
Politics: Liberacon

freeman » 24 Nov 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: https://afinalwarning.com/573128.html
"Africa is only 6% vaccinated, and covid has practically disappeared... scientists "baffled"
By ethanh // 2021-11-22

Almost nobody in Africa is getting "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and as a result there is almost no covid anywhere to be found on the continent. The latest reports from the mainstream media admit that the plandemic is basically non-existent in Africa, which is confusing to those who believe the narrative that the jabs are helping to eradicate disease. A recent piece from the Associated Press (AP) explains that in Zimbabwe, nobody wears a mask, nobody is vaccinated, and life goes on as normal. People pack the local markets in close proximity to one another and, by golly, nobody is getting sick. "Covid-19 is gone," stated a man named Nyasha Ndou, who joked with reporters about how he keeps a mask in his pants "to protect my pocket." "When did you last hear of anyone who has died of Covid-19?" he further asked, adding that the only reason he keeps a mask on his person is to avoid potential confrontations with corrupt local police. In the past week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new "cases" of the Chinese Virus. And most of these are more than likely fake, seeing as how the PCR tests are completely fraudulent and designed to pick up the common cold. This is further substantiated by the fact that there have been no covid deaths, even by the government's corrupt reporting standards. For all intents and purposes, the Fauci Flu is gone from Zimbabwe, even without the injections.

The only areas of the world seeing mass disease and death are those pushing the "vaccines""

much more at the link.
https://afinalwarning.com/573128.html
@Blackvegetable  

As the biggest vax Nazi on the forum, to the point you wanted to shoot people who refused the vax, can you explain this?  Or will you run from science?

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,740
Politics: Nationalist

Covid was afraid of catching Ebola so it avoided Africa

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,370
Politics: Nationalist

Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

As the biggest vax Nazi on the forum, to the point you wanted to shoot people who refused the vax, can you explain this?  Or will you run from science?


the vast reams of data on this topic have been rammed down his throat, and even while choking on it, he coughs “hack, hack, what data?  Hack”

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,347
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

As the biggest vax Nazi on the forum, to the point you wanted to shoot people who refused the vax, can you explain this?  Or will you run from science?
Believe he was suggesting darting unvaccinated with the vaccine like animals. Not lethal. 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,615
Politics: Liberacon

Neo » 24 Nov 2022, 4:31 pm » wrote: Believe he was suggesting darting unvaccinated with the vaccine like animals. Not lethal.
Lol.  He is not man enough to do either.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,726

Antifa
Neo » 24 Nov 2022, 4:31 pm » wrote: Believe he was suggesting darting unvaccinated with the vaccine like animals. Not lethal.
No...I was talking about standing my ground......with a 1500 meter radius.

My castle takes a wide stance..
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,347
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 7:27 pm » wrote: No...I was talking about standing my ground......with a 1500 meter radius.

My castle takes a wide stance..
Sorry to underestimate your commitment to **** insanity. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,726

Antifa
Neo » 24 Nov 2022, 7:36 pm » wrote: Sorry to underestimate your commitment to **** insanity.
America's rifle.....ok...technically a .50 caliber sniper rifle...

American Principles.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,615
Politics: Liberacon

Neo » 24 Nov 2022, 7:36 pm » wrote: Sorry to underestimate your commitment to **** insanity.
Yeah, his commitment to ignorance is astounding.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,615
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2022, 7:27 pm » wrote: No...I was talking about standing my ground......with a 1500 meter radius.

My castle takes a wide stance..
As I told you back then good luck convincing the judge.

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402

walkingstick » 24 Nov 2022, 12:25 pm » wrote: biden said "trust me. get vaccinated". biden says "trust me" on everything. and then things go to ****.
During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,"
and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized,
you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."



I COULD **** A BETTER PRESIDENT
JOE BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,218

COVID was over. Then the vax came and resurrected it. Look at the spikes.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ishasharma, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, King of the County, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], potyar, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Zeets2 and 1 guest