This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Happy ThanksForNothing Brandon!

Eh...that's all I got.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DeplorablePatriot » 24 Nov 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: Happy ThanksForNothing Brandon!

Eh...that's all I got.

He is so nasty. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 24 Nov 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: Happy ThanksForNothing Brandon!

Eh...that's all I got.

oh no! he's doing a great job. The White House said so. ;)  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: oh no! he's doing a great job. The White House said so. Image
He is doing a good job.  It would be a great job if he didn’t have all those old man moments.  Keep in mind all his job is is repeating what others tell him to say.  It is those making policy and telling him what to do that are not doing a great job.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

I COULD **** A BETTER PRESIDENT

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 1:17 pm » wrote: He is doing a good job.  It would be a great job if he didn’t have all those old man moments.  Keep in mind all his job is is repeating what others tell him to say.  It is those making policy and telling him what to do that are not doing a great job.
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   yea and they are becoming a grave danger to the world.  i really dont know if this country can take two more years????? can it.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Selaphobia » 24 Nov 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: I COULD **** A BETTER PRESIDENT
or pick one out of the phone book!

Huey

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   yea and they are becoming a grave danger to the world.  i really dont know if this country can take two more years????? can it.
HOPEFULLY, with a republican house his agenda will be stalled.  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 1:44 pm » wrote: HOPEFULLY, with a republican house his agenda will be stalled.
They say they will defund it all? we'll see. I hope so!

Huey

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2022, 1:55 pm » wrote: They say they will defund it all? we'll see. I hope so!
They can’t defund what has already been lawfully appropriated but they don’t have to pass future spending bills.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: They can’t defund what has already been lawfully appropriated but they don’t have to pass future spending bills.
So can they defund the 87,000 irs agents? They should work on that- THE BORDER!
I feel like i am living in a world turned upside down and strange.? I have had half an eye on the Macy's day parade.. I see gay propaganda- punk rap-  aids drug commercials?  the last thing i saw was blacks on stilts.  wtf?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Eh...that's all I got.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/27 ... 316810.jpg

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: So can they defund the 87,000 irs agents? They should work on that- THE BORDER!
I feel like i am living in a world turned upside down and strange.? I have had half an eye on the Macy's day parade.. I see gay propaganda- punk rap-  aids drug commercials?  the last thing i saw was blacks on stilts.  wtf?

Any alphabet people in that parade?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Babies are smart. See how fast she repelled from the sniffer in chief?

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

But, but...Corn Pop!

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: oh no! he's doing a great job. The White House said so. Image

You mean that medusa *** who lies to the press?