This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Note the manbun in the photo. Not a problem. Just get the snowplow out and clear the runway. Hopefully the manbunners used SUPER DUPER GORILLA GLUE.
Does anyone recall...decades ago...the railroad comedy act some anti-nuke schmuck had in Concord, CA outside the base? Said **** decided he would lay on the tracks to block the train in protest. He didn't move. And the train didn't stop, either. The only things that moved on the freak were his torso from both legs.  Image  
True story! I love a funny ending.

Climate activists in Berlin glue themselves to airport runway, disrupting air travel | Fox News

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

DeplorablePatriot » 24 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: Note the manbun in the photo. Not a problem. Just get the snowplow out and clear the runway. Hopefully the manbunners used SUPER DUPER GORILLA GLUE.
Does anyone recall...decades ago...the railroad comedy act some anti-nuke schmuck had in Concord, CA outside the base? Said **** decided he would lay on the tracks to block the train in protest. He didn't move. And the train didn't stop, either. The only things that moved on the freak were his torso from both legs.  Image  

Climate activists in Berlin glue themselves to airport runway, disrupting air travel | Fox News
these idiots would stop if the press stopped saying eggar their cause is.  If the headline was “Idiots Glue themselves to Runway” and never mentioned why it would stop. 

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

This is how you stop these fruitcakes from gluing themselves to stuff. You rip their hands off, leaving skin meat and flesh behind. Still glue to whatever they glued it to, cuff them and stuff them in the patty wagon and take them straight to jail.

No careful painless technique of removing their hands. Just grab them by the wrist and yank up.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DeplorablePatriot » 24 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm » wrote: Note the manbun in the photo. Not a problem. Just get the snowplow out and clear the runway. Hopefully the manbunners used SUPER DUPER GORILLA GLUE.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 24 Nov 2022, 4:32 pm » wrote: these idiots would stop if the press stopped saying eggar their cause is.  If the headline was “Idiots Glue themselves to Runway” and never mentioned why it would stop.
Warcok » 24 Nov 2022, 4:40 pm » wrote: This is how you stop these fruitcakes from gluing themselves to stuff. You rip their hands off, leaving skin meat and flesh behind. Still glue to whatever they glued it to, cuff them and stuff them in the patty wagon and take them straight to jail.

No careful painless technique of removing their hands. Just grab them by the wrist and yank up.
So... the tianenmen square protestors... they had it coming?

I mean... I don't like these dick suckers any more than you fellas do. But the authorities COULD have removed the guy from the tracks instead of - okay, it's pretty **** funny, I admit - him getting runned over by a damned old train. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_eBvXGTQ

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Nice find! Shows me how my brain is slipping away. I thought anti-nuke, but it was anti-contra. Oh well, 35 years ago, but still funny as hell. Choo-choo!  :rofl: