This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

If Elon was a citizen of another country and living there, that country would name cities and schools after him. Not the U.S. though. The culture is broken. External enemies of this nation know this and are exploiting this.

Elon paid $45,000,000,000 to restore free speech to our Country. History will remember.

Twitter Files Part 3 reveals what led to Trump's removal from social media platform | Fox News

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Mr.7 » 09 Dec 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

If Elon was a citizen of another country and living there, that country would name cities and schools after him. Not the U.S. though. The culture is broken. External enemies of this nation know this and are exploiting this.

Elon paid $45,000,000,000 to restore free speech to our Country. History will remember.

Twitter Files Part 3 reveals what led to Trump's removal from social media platform | Fox News

Good job Mr.7...all this evidence and the left is still in denial.    lol   

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Mr.7 » 09 Dec 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

In other news...

"Judge Denies Department of Justice Request to Hold Donald Trump in Contempt"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -contempt/

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

The only way democrats understand anything is if they're made to take a dose of their own medicine. Looks like the solution in this case is to require social media to shadow ban, deamplify, restrict the reach of and otherwise remove the voices of democrats online from now until the 2024 presidential election, with the expressed intent of assuring democrats won't win. Since the Left and mainstream media approved of the exact same activities when they were directed toward the Right, and consider Musk's current disclosures insignificant, I'm sure they won't mind losing their online freedom of speech rights for a couple of years.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Mr.7 » 10 Dec 2022, 5:46 am » wrote: The only way democrats understand anything is if they're made to take a dose of their own medicine. Looks like the solution in this case is to require social media to shadow ban, deamplify, restrict the reach of and otherwise remove the voices of democrats online from now until the 2024 presidential election, with the expressed intent of assuring democrats won't win. Since the Left and mainstream media approved of the exact same activities when they were directed toward the Right, and consider Musk's current disclosures insignificant, I'm sure they won't mind losing their online freedom of speech rights for a couple of years.

Sounds good to me...it's what the left defines as democracy.       :cool:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Musk...gettin' it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnqqYW_oR8

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

1. We never name things for living people. Tried that with the Hitler Youth, the Pinochet Building, and Stalin Street, ended up having to change the names.

2. Never assume that a billionaire who wants control of space, control of green energy, and control of speech, and wants to plant a **** neuro-link in your melon, is your friend. Not everyone who stage-slaps the puppets you identify as bad guys is a good guy.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
He is currently dealing in tech you are forced to purchase - green energy. Whether you use his product or not, you certainly pay for it.

Now he wants to reduce your lifestyle/real estate footprint to a shoe box. 

Sounds like a LOVELY man. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Dec 2022, 4:18 am » wrote: 1. We never name things for living people. Tried that with the Hitler Youth, the Pinochet Building, and Stalin Street, ended up having to change the names.

2. Never assume that a billionaire who wants control of space, control of green energy, and control of speech, and wants to plant a **** neuro-link in your melon, is your friend. Not everyone who stage-slaps the puppets you identify as bad guys is a good guy.
That's true, Musk is a nut who loves to see his name in the news... I doubt he really cares that much about free speech... but you have to admire the way he trolls the censoring loving snowflakes and drives them crazy... I like the guy....

:die:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Dec 2022, 4:26 am » wrote: He is currently dealing in tech you are forced to purchase - green energy. Whether you use his product or not, you certainly pay for it.

Now he wants to reduce your lifestyle/real estate footprint to a shoe box. 

Sounds like a LOVELY man.

I wouldn't mind at all living in a little house like that as long as it was fully equipped with the basics. Just need a place to ****, shower, and shave.

But I would like it on a nice piece of land with a shop/garage next door.    :)  

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Dec 2022, 4:18 am » wrote: 2. Never assume that a billionaire who wants control of space, control of green energy, and control of speech, and wants to plant a **** neuro-link in your melon, is your friend. Not everyone who stage-slaps the puppets you identify as bad guys is a good guy.
You can believe anything you want.....Elon wants to do what has never been done. Starting with sending a man to the moon, since it has never been done.

control of space.......
NASA we cant go back to the Moon. We Destroyed the Technology - Bing video

NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON - YouTube

"NASA Admits We Can't Leave Low Earth Orbit" (2017) 👨‍🚀 - Bing video

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Mr. 7 » 09 Dec 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

Beware. Every reality ignores the real moment.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Jantje_Smit » 15 Dec 2022, 4:37 am » wrote: That's true, Musk is a nut who loves to see his name in the news... I doubt he really cares that much about free speech... but you have to admire the way he trolls the censoring loving snowflakes and drives them crazy... I like the guy....

Bobby "the Brain" Heenan was my idea of a great entertainer. I always love a good troll. But I don't trust ANYONE allowed to be a billionaire.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 15 Dec 2022, 4:38 am » wrote: I wouldn't mind at all living in a little house like that as long as it was fully equipped with the basics. Just need a place to ****, shower, and shave.

But I would like it on a nice piece of land with a shop/garage next door.    Image
Limits guests, pets, Thanksgiving dinners, life in general. The pool must be TINY.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Dec 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: Limits guests, pets, Thanksgiving dinners, life in general. The pool must be TINY.
It would be fine for one or two guests. Of course the shop/garage would be equipped for more people. Frig with beer, TV above the work bench, and a BBQ outside the shop door.    Image  

Oh yeah...and a picnic table down by the creek.    :cool:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"Ex-Twitter Manager Slapped With Three-Year Prison Sentence For Spying For Saudi Arabia"

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/15/ex-t ... qA5KqCQV2w

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 15 Dec 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: It would be fine for one or two guests. Of course the shop/garage would be equipped for more people. Frig with beer, TV above the work bench, and a BBQ outside the shop door.    Image  

Oh yeah...and a picnic table down by the creek.    Image
I don't think you're smelling what the Rock is actually cooking. 

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 15 Dec 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: It would be fine for one or two guests. Of course the shop/garage would be equipped for more people. Frig with beer, TV above the work bench, and a BBQ outside the shop door.    Image  

Oh yeah...and a picnic table down by the creek.    Image
made a change. I have no use for a television.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 15 Dec 2022, 2:43 pm » wrote: made a change. I have no use for a television.

Actually I don't either.  Some times I turn on my TV to watch the Montana state wide weather report. Other than that the only real use I have for my TV is football on Sunday.

90% of TV sucks dead dogs!    ;)