This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

IkeBana » 23 Jan 2023, 10:07 am » wrote: The First Amendment has nothing to do with Musk's whining and sniveling about censorship on internet social media platforms, you stupid **** polack.  The only thing the First Amendment protects us from is infringement of free expression by the government, which is not what happened to Musk, Trump, or anybody else on Twitter... you stupid **** polack.
You truly are an IGNORANT POS.

In general, the First Amendment guarantees the right to express ideas and information. On a basic level, it means that people can express an opinion (even an unpopular or unsavory one) without fear of government censorship. It protects all forms of communication, from speeches to art and other media.

Freedom of Speech - Origins, First Amendment & Limits - HISTORY

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jan 2023, 9:59 am » wrote: How can you judge anything you never watch?
Football games consist of equal parts of large men playing football, commercials and useless remarks by commentators. It that is what turns you on, then one can easily assume that you are a very, very shallow person.
And that "roadkill" is an apt name.
Just speed on by and try to avoid the stench of rotting flesh.

Yep...Mr. X is still pegging the meter.     :rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Mr.7 » 09 Dec 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: It’s amazing that Elon Musk, a first generation immigrant to America who is doing more to uphold American values, the First Amendment and our right to Free Speech than anybody we've ever seen. It's remarkable what he has done so far. I hope he'll have the courage to continue and let it all out there. People deserve to know what was going on out there. And the challenge comes to Facebook and Google to match that kind of openness because frankly, they’ve been at least as bad and in someways Google has been worse than Twitter.

If Elon was a citizen of another country and living there, that country would name cities and schools after him. Not the U.S. though. The culture is broken. External enemies of this nation know this and are exploiting this.

Elon paid $45,000,000,000 to restore free speech to our Country. History will remember.

Twitter Files Part 3 reveals what led to Trump's removal from social media platform | Fox News

:rofl:  

You're a moron.

Elon is choking on Twitter.

I predict there will be a fire sale.

FJB

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 10:17 am » wrote: Image  

You're a moron.

LMFAO @ BV thinking

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Mr.7 » 23 Jan 2023, 10:13 am » wrote: You truly are an IGNORANT POS.

In general, the First Amendment guarantees the right to express ideas and information. On a basic level, it means that people can express an opinion (even an unpopular or unsavory one) without fear of government censorship. It protects all forms of communication, from speeches to art and other media.

Freedom of Speech - Origins, First Amendment & Limits - HISTORY
without fear of government censorship
You people are so **** stupid.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FJB » 23 Jan 2023, 10:17 am » wrote: LMFAO @ BV thinking
Check your record.

Now mine.

**** idiot.

FJB

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 10:18 am » wrote: Check your record.

Now mine.

**** idiot.

What does that have to do with the price of gas in China?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
jack » 23 Jan 2023, 10:04 am » wrote: I thought you were smarter than that. "Even if you grant" the edit? You cut off everything after "value". As explained the first time, it is the freedom to speak that has value, even if the speech itself has none.
LINK, desperately hedging and reframing dick sucker?

Paste an example you you saying that, you cheap neocon piece of ****.
jack » 23 Jan 2023, 10:04 am » wrote: The liberal animus involving the Second Amendment is focused on the amendment's interpretation
From what language, dick sucker?

Here, get off Delanamore's dick and translate it for us:

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

G'head.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FJB » 23 Jan 2023, 10:10 am » wrote: you are so wrong.
Actually I am 100% correct.  You think the First Amendment applies to speech on a private business social networking website?  Really?  Try reading the Constitution some time...specifically the Bill of Rights...right there is the First Amendment that prohibits government infringement of the right to free expression.  Are we surprised you're a **** stupid polack ignoramus when it comes to the Constitution of the United States?  No, we are not.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
It doesn't say Twitter shall make no law or abridge the freedom of speech...it says Congress shall make no law.  Can **** Justin Beiber be this **** stupid and ignorant?  Of course.

Come on CP...set these stupid **** polacks straight, will ya?

Last edited by Ike Bana on 23 Jan 2023, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Mary just proved my point. :lol:  

viewtopic.php?p=2207236#p2207236

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 10:17 am » wrote: Image  

You're a moron.

Stopping the censorship is suppressing free speech, he tells ya!

But then, this piece of **** has argued persistently for the right of men to invade his daughter's shower and sports. 

He is utterly and irredeemably cucked. 

FJB

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Jan 2023, 10:25 am » wrote: Actually I am 100% correct.  You think the First Amendment applies to speech on a private business social networking website?  Really?  Try reading the Constitution some time...specifically the Bill of Rights...right there is the First Amendment that prohibits government infringement of the right to free expression.  Are we surprised you're a **** stupid polack ignoramus when it comes to the Constitution of the United States?  No, we are not.

It doesn't say Twitter shall make no law or abridge the freedom of speech...it says Congress shall make no law.  Can **** Justin Beiber be this **** stupid and ignorant?  Of course.

Come on CP...set these stupid **** polacks straight, will ya?

you really are an uneducated little fella... aren't you?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 10:27 am » wrote: Stopping the censorship is suppressing free speech, he tells ya!

But then, this piece of **** has argued persistently for the right of men to invade his daughter's shower and sports. 

He is utterly and irredeemably cucked.
Stopping the censorship is suppressing free speech,
get the paper bag...

Breathe into it until your hysteria passes.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FJB » 23 Jan 2023, 10:20 am » wrote: What does that have to do with the price of gas in China?
You're always wrong.

I'm not.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 10:55 am » wrote: get the paper bag...

Breathe into it until your hysteria passes.
Says the weak sister who is giving her opinion as to how twitter should be run, while hyperventilating about its imminent demise.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 11:19 am » wrote: Says the weak sister who is giving her opinion as to how twitter should be run, while hyperventilating about its imminent demise.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
I haven't said **** about "how Twitter should be run"...

I said Elon is **** up, and I predict he will sell it, at a considerable discount, before it takes down all his other "interests".

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 11:29 am » wrote: I haven't said **** about "how Twitter should be run"...

I said Elon is **** up, and I predict he will sell it, at a considerable discount, before it takes down all his other "interests".
You hyperventilated, because free speech offends you, little hitler.

Now, find a man, ask for a slap, and get ahold of yourself, Fluffy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 11:31 am » wrote: You hyperventilated, because free speech offends you, little hitler.

Now, find a man, ask for a slap, and get ahold of yourself, Fluffy.
No....

I gobsmacked you for being a hysterical twat.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2023, 11:34 am » wrote: No....

I gobsmacked you for being a hysterical twat.
In the retelling, fruit fly. 

In reality, the board saw me slap a hyperventilating girl, and saw her cry. 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jan 2023, 9:59 am » wrote: How can you judge anything you never watch?
Football games consist of equal parts of large men playing football, commercials and useless remarks by commentators. It that is what turns you on, then one can easily assume that you are a very, very shallow person.
And that "roadkill" is an apt name.
Just speed on by and try to avoid the stench of rotting flesh.
You understand themes, plots, ssdd all evolving from one universal constant regardless point in history being debated for current events setting goals for tomorrow/next generation's outcomes before great great grandchildren even become parents, or grandparents, or great grandparents as their previous generations evolved into so far?