This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

Mr. 7 » 25 Jan 2023, 7:16 am » wrote: What? nothing about the natural point of no return to self fulfilling prohecies is when each ancestral lineage doesn't add another great great grandchild again. Every lifetime arrives a great great grandchild replacing 30 lifetimes of their previous chain of reproductive compounding DNA?
 
 
ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are stuck debating potential differences of opinions without navigating life never same total sum twice yourself living forward now.

Your mind isn't so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,515
Politics: Conservative

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 9:25 am » wrote: 1000 sq' house attached to a 10,000 sq' shop/garage...what's wrong with that picture I ask the wife...

Dream home.    :)  

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,889
Politics: Progressive

Nostradamus'omh » 25 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are stuck debating potential differences of opinions without navigating life never same total sum twice yourself living forward now.

Your mind isn't so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently.
 
Gee.I wonder whose mind might be "so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently."

Is such a human being even possible?

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

Xavier_Onassis » 25 Jan 2023, 9:43 am » wrote: Gee.I wonder whose mind might be "so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently."

Is such a human being even possible?
yes, and more arriving constantly with those believing anything you say demenishing inversely proportioned. Debunking corrupted power of suggestion used against every sole reproduction here by members in their own ancestry as well as species.

All done amplifying sibling rivalries to people pretending life isn't self evident. Leaderships manage their pride of followships getting them to compete against themselves to be favorite citizens that climb an artificial ladder of success taking them further away from the core of governing people to loathe the time they have adapting in the moment here.

How, promise tomorrow exists each rotation of the planet. So after every rotation they gave away more personal time never discovering actual time.

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,063
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

oooooooh yaaaaaaa....

when we were looking for our first house, we viewed one built on a concrete block garage 2+ wide by 2+ deep with 12' ceiling...it may have even had a lift...I thought "YEAH!!!" I was ready to buy...but alas, the "house is choppy and all paneling"..."but, but, that can all be remodeled!!!" "NO"...we kept looking...

 I'm still wondering why I married that mean woman... :lol:  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,515
Politics: Conservative

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 10:04 am » wrote: oooooooh yaaaaaaa....

when we were looking for our first house, we viewed one built on a concrete block garage 2+ wide by 2+ deep with 12' ceiling...it may have even had a lift...I thought "YEAH!!!" I was ready to buy...but alas, the "house is choppy and all paneling"..."but, but, that can all be remodeled!!!" "NO"...we kept looking...

 I'm still wondering why I married that mean woman... Image

Yep...when it doubt, keep looking.    :)     

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

Mr. 7 » 25 Jan 2023, 7:16 am » wrote: What? nothing about the natural point of no return to self fulfilling prohecies is when each ancestral lineage doesn't add another great great grandchild again. Every lifetime arrives a great great grandchild replacing 30 lifetimes of their previous chain of reproductive compounding DNA?
 
 
you're fading away, what did you post again?

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Market ISS and Glass Lewis Have 'Far Too Much Power'Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Stock Market (msn.com)
And MUSK is right again....as usual.
 

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 923

Blackvegetable » 24 Jan 2023, 5:03 pm » wrote: Oh, the one where I don't take a liar's word?

That's just how I roll.
The one where you deny facts.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
LincolnNebraska » 26 Jan 2023, 8:40 am » wrote: The one where you deny facts.
It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Mr.7 » 25 Jan 2023, 3:24 pm » wrote: Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Market ISS and Glass Lewis Have 'Far Too Much Power'Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Stock Market (msn.com)
And MUSK is right again....as usual.
He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 8:59 am » wrote: It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.
you NEVER offer evidence
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: you NEVER offer evidence
I show you're lying and you shoot yourself. 


Deal?
 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:01 am » wrote: I show you're lying and you shoot yourself. 

Deal?

nice try little fella.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:03 am » wrote: nice try little fella.
Run, coward.

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.
Best you got Mary.....

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: you NEVER offer evidence
Mary has TDS, MDS, and GDS.
 

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 923

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 8:59 am » wrote: It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.
It's a fact that I presented evidence.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
LincolnNebraska » 26 Jan 2023, 9:57 am » wrote: It's a fact that I presented evidence.
But you can't provide any evidence that you have done so.

Because you have none.

You're just bitter because you're kinda stupid.
 

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.
Elon Musk banks almost $12B of Tesla money in seven days :clap:  ImageTesla shares rally after electric vehicle company clears $24B in fourth quarter revenue :lol: