This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Mr. 7 » 25 Jan 2023, 7:16 am » wrote: What? nothing about the natural point of no return to self fulfilling prohecies is when each ancestral lineage doesn't add another great great grandchild again. Every lifetime arrives a great great grandchild replacing 30 lifetimes of their previous chain of reproductive compounding DNA?

ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are stuck debating potential differences of opinions without navigating life never same total sum twice yourself living forward now.

Your mind isn't so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 9:25 am » wrote: 1000 sq' house attached to a 10,000 sq' shop/garage...what's wrong with that picture I ask the wife...

Dream home.    :)  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Nostradamus'omh » 25 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are stuck debating potential differences of opinions without navigating life never same total sum twice yourself living forward now.

Your mind isn't so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently.

Gee.I wonder whose mind might be "so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently."

Is such a human being even possible?

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 25 Jan 2023, 9:43 am » wrote: Gee.I wonder whose mind might be "so open to understanding your real time displaced currently occupying the moment shared by everything else evolving same way differently."

Is such a human being even possible?
yes, and more arriving constantly with those believing anything you say demenishing inversely proportioned. Debunking corrupted power of suggestion used against every sole reproduction here by members in their own ancestry as well as species.

All done amplifying sibling rivalries to people pretending life isn't self evident. Leaderships manage their pride of followships getting them to compete against themselves to be favorite citizens that climb an artificial ladder of success taking them further away from the core of governing people to loathe the time they have adapting in the moment here.

How, promise tomorrow exists each rotation of the planet. So after every rotation they gave away more personal time never discovering actual time.

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

oooooooh yaaaaaaa....

when we were looking for our first house, we viewed one built on a concrete block garage 2+ wide by 2+ deep with 12' ceiling...it may have even had a lift...I thought "YEAH!!!" I was ready to buy...but alas, the "house is choppy and all paneling"..."but, but, that can all be remodeled!!!" "NO"...we kept looking...

I'm still wondering why I married that mean woman... :lol:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 10:04 am » wrote: oooooooh yaaaaaaa....

when we were looking for our first house, we viewed one built on a concrete block garage 2+ wide by 2+ deep with 12' ceiling...it may have even had a lift...I thought "YEAH!!!" I was ready to buy...but alas, the "house is choppy and all paneling"..."but, but, that can all be remodeled!!!" "NO"...we kept looking...

I'm still wondering why I married that mean woman... Image

Yep...when it doubt, keep looking.    :)     

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Mr. 7 » 25 Jan 2023, 7:16 am » wrote: What? nothing about the natural point of no return to self fulfilling prohecies is when each ancestral lineage doesn't add another great great grandchild again. Every lifetime arrives a great great grandchild replacing 30 lifetimes of their previous chain of reproductive compounding DNA?

you're fading away, what did you post again?

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Market ISS and Glass Lewis Have 'Far Too Much Power'Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Stock Market (msn.com)
And MUSK is right again....as usual.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Jan 2023, 5:03 pm » wrote: Oh, the one where I don't take a liar's word?

That's just how I roll.
The one where you deny facts.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LincolnNebraska » 26 Jan 2023, 8:40 am » wrote: The one where you deny facts.
It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Mr.7 » 25 Jan 2023, 3:24 pm » wrote: Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Market ISS and Glass Lewis Have 'Far Too Much Power'Elon Musk Accuses Two Influential Firms of Controlling the Stock Market (msn.com)
And MUSK is right again....as usual.
He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.

FJB

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 8:59 am » wrote: It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.
you NEVER offer evidence

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: you NEVER offer evidence
I show you're lying and you shoot yourself. 

Deal?

FJB

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:01 am » wrote: I show you're lying and you shoot yourself. 

Deal?

nice try little fella.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:03 am » wrote: nice try little fella.
Run, coward.

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.
Best you got Mary.....

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

FJB » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: you NEVER offer evidence
Mary has TDS, MDS, and GDS.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 8:59 am » wrote: It is a fact that you haven't offered a shred of evidence, ever.

Nod.
It's a fact that I presented evidence.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LincolnNebraska » 26 Jan 2023, 9:57 am » wrote: It's a fact that I presented evidence.
But you can't provide any evidence that you have done so.

Because you have none.

You're just bitter because you're kinda stupid.

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: He's a **** who must learn to shut his yap.
Elon Musk banks almost $12B of Tesla money in seven days :clap:  ImageTesla shares rally after electric vehicle company clears $24B in fourth quarter revenue :lol: