This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,110
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 2:12 pm » wrote: This is only about "mishandling of information" if you ignore the reasons Grifty is being investigated

You seem to forget that a Special Counsel has been appointed to investigate the Biden incident.

Nod.  

Joe says "BV, lube up and bend over".  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2023, 3:53 pm » wrote: You seem to forget that a Special Counsel has been appointed to investigate the Biden incident.

Nod.  

Joe says "BV, lube up and bend over".
What does that have to do with the reasons Grifty is under investigation?


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,110
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 4:21 pm » wrote: What does that have to do with the reasons Grifty is under investigation?
Post the thread title.  What does your **** have to do with Biden, Christy?

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

Taipan » 13 Jan 2023, 12:27 pm » wrote: I heard this morning that there is a 3rd. stash of docs.
that have been found.
Yes, in another part of braindead biden's Delaware house in addition to the files in the garage locked up with the corvette...

 

Image
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2023, 5:22 pm » wrote: Post the thread title.  What does your **** have to do with Biden, Christy?
It has to do with your assiduous ballgumming, Toady...

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 2,484
Politics: Libertarian

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2023, 5:56 pm » wrote: Yes, in another part of braindead biden's Delaware house in addition to the files in the garage locked up with the corvette...

Image

Sir,
May I ask a question.
I like what I see.
Lust.
'67 Sting-Ray Chevy Corvette.
I like it.
I want it.
What is the price ?     
Maybe, I will pay for it, ........or steal for it, ..........or......kill for it.         
Ask Vlad, "The Great", or Sammy the Bull if they will kill.....
to get what they want.


"The heart only covets........that which it sees".
                                                                                     Hannibal Lecter.
                                                                                     Silence of the Lambs.                    
:)  

@sooted up Cyndi  
@Z09 
@Squatchman  

https://youtu.be/mREi_Bb85Sk





    


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,110
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 6:05 pm » wrote: It has to do with your assiduous ballgumming, Toady...
Christy, take that to water cooler.  Your diversions are a sign of your ballgumming.

And wipe that white **** off your chin.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2023, 6:52 pm » wrote: Christy, take that to water cooler.  Your diversions are a sign of your ballgumming.

And wipe that white **** off your chin.
Tiny,

The choadhuffer is you.

"2ndBesty"

What a **** fruit.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,110
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 6:55 pm » wrote: Tiny,

The choadhuffer is you.

"2ndBesty"

What a **** fruit.
TDS is a terrible thing.

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,043
Politics: Conservative

Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2023, 10:21 am » wrote: 1) How many times did his crackhead junkie son visit the home or have access to his garage when Joe wasn't there?
2) Does his crackhead junkie son have a key to the house and/or garage that housed those documents?
Screw that.  Hunter lived there:

Disgraced first son Hunter Biden lived off and on at the Delaware home where classified documents from Joe Biden’s time as vice president were found last month — giving him unrestricted access to America’s secrets while he was addicted to drugs, hammering out shady foreign business deals and under federal investigation.The now-52-year-old began listing the Wilmington home as his address following his 2017 divorce from ex-wife Kathleen Buhle — even falsely claiming he owned the property on a July 2018 background check form as part of a rental application.Hunter also listed the home as the billing address for his personal credit card and Apple account in 2018 and 2019, respectively, Fox News Digital reported Friday after reviewing emails from his abandoned laptop.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Huey » 13 Jan 2023, 7:27 pm » wrote: TDS is a terrible thing.
As opposed to ods or bds, I gather.

**** idiot.
 

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 962

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 2:36 pm » wrote: Wading through your pidgin is never worth the payoff...
and yet you did not dispute any of my points.

... Biden stole US Confidential Documents, hid them for 6 years, AND THEN transported them around to various areas.

You can't make this stuff up ... lol Biden is a thief.  ... lol 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
NEILCAR » 13 Jan 2023, 9:55 pm » wrote: and yet you did not dispute any of my points.

... Biden stole US Confidential Documents, hid them for 6 years, AND THEN transported them around to various areas.

You can't make this stuff up ... lol Biden is a thief.  ... lol
You just did.

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 962

Biden has admitted he did it ... biden is an idiot ... 
Biden admitted he kept classified document next to his corvette in his garage ... Biden is a idiot. 
We know he took the documents. 
We know he stored them in his garage.
We know he reviewed them and moved to various location.
We know he hid them for 6 years,,, 

Biden and his lawyers have admitted it ...



 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

NEILCAR » 13 Jan 2023, 10:34 pm » wrote: Biden has admitted he did it ... biden is an idiot ... 
Biden admitted he kept classified document next to his corvette in his garage ... Biden is a idiot. 
We know he took the documents. 
We know he stored them in his garage.
We know he reviewed them and moved to various location.
We know he hid them for 6 years,,, 

Biden and his lawyers have admitted it ...
Question is what did they actually do with them those 6 years?  Who did he or crackhead hunter sell or give access to them and for what in return?  Did they sell sensitive classified info to china, russia or both?

Why did the DOJ/NARA let braindead biden's lawyers handle returning them when they most likely were not cleared to have access to classified files? 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

It get's better all the time..

'Top Secret' Docs Among Cache of Reportedly 20 ‘Classified’ Files Found at Biden Locations

'Mishandling' of Classified Docs

..Ohio Republican Congressman and newly appointed House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan has announced that he will examine both President Biden's "mishandling" of classified documents and the Justice Department's probe.

"We are conducting oversight of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence," Jim Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., wrote in a letter sent to AG Garland on January 13.


But mishandling isn't the issue, right @Blackvegetable ?

:rofl:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,145

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2023, 6:11 am » wrote: It get's better all the time..

'Top Secret' Docs Among Cache of Reportedly 20 ‘Classified’ Files Found at Biden Locations

'Mishandling' of Classified Docs

..Ohio Republican Congressman and newly appointed House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan has announced that he will examine both President Biden's "mishandling" of classified documents and the Justice Department's probe.

"We are conducting oversight of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence," Jim Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., wrote in a letter sent to AG Garland on January 13.


But mishandling isn't the issue, right @Blackvegetable ?

Image  

Image
Brinker,

you're a moron.
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Blackvegetable » 14 Jan 2023, 8:41 am » wrote: Brinker,

you're a moron.
Great comeback, dickhead....

How come you haven't blamed Trump yet?

:rofl:  

https://youtu.be/zs2HvDF0cPo
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,110
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 13 Jan 2023, 9:35 pm » wrote: As opposed to ods or bds, I gather.

**** idiot.
:die:  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,516
Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2023, 5:56 pm » wrote: Yes, in another part of braindead biden's Delaware house in addition to the files in the garage locked up with the corvette...

Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30i0IXp3uUU