This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Now the question is does the trump special counsel and the plugs special counsel have the same objective? Were they given the same assignment?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

golfboy » 13 Jan 2023, 7:38 pm » wrote: Screw that.  Hunter lived there:

Disgraced first son Hunter Biden lived off and on at the Delaware home where classified documents from Joe Biden’s time as vice president were found last month — giving him unrestricted access to America’s secrets while he was addicted to drugs, hammering out shady foreign business deals and under federal investigation.The now-52-year-old began listing the Wilmington home as his address following his 2017 divorce from ex-wife Kathleen Buhle — even falsely claiming he owned the property on a July 2018 background check form as part of a rental application.Hunter also listed the home as the billing address for his personal credit card and Apple account in 2018 and 2019, respectively, Fox News Digital reported Friday after reviewing emails from his abandoned laptop.
This is exactly the kind of information that needs to be released to the public, and I'm convinced it never would have happened if the Republicans didn't take control of the House in November.

I suspected that the junkie pedophile crackhead had complete access to Biden's home and now it's been confirmed. 
Even more that he stupidly revealed is his statement that he pays Joe Biden $50,000 per month in rent!
Is that not the most obvious method of laundering his CHINESE bribe money from China and elsewhere back to president Daddy?  DOES THAT NOT EXPOSE PURE AND OBVIOUS CORRUPTION OF A US PRESIDENT? 
WHO THE **** PAYS $50,000 A MONTH FOR RENT, AND IF HE CAN AFFORD THAT, WHY DOES A 62 YEAR-OLD MAN STILL NEED TO LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY?
Published January 13, 2023 
JESSE WATTERS: Hunter Biden has his fingerprints all over this

JESSE WATTERS: Joe's documents were spread-eagle, ready for the taking, but Joe being careless with the docs isn't even the biggest scandal. Hunter has his fingerprints all over this. He was telling people he owned the house where Joe stored away his secrets — claimed he was also paying $50,000 a month in rent. Why was a 50-year-old man living at his parents' house where he was stuffing his classified documents?

Wait a second. If Hunter could afford $50,000 a month in rent, why was he staying with the Big Guy? The Big Guy was charging his son $50,000 a month in rent. Wait a second. Is this how 
Hunter was funneling foreign money into his dad's pockets through rent payments? Did we just find the smoking gun that's going to take down the Biden crime family? 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-wat ... s-all-over
This corrupt, treasonous, demented pedophile is going down!
And so is his junkie son!

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: This is exactly the kind of information that needs to be released to the public, and I'm convinced it never would have happened if the Republicans didn't take control of the House in November.

I suspected that the junkie pedophile crackhead had complete access to Biden's home and now it's been confirmed. 
Even more that he stupidly revealed is his statement that he pays Joe Biden $50,000 per month in rent!
Is that not the most obvious method of laundering his CHINESE bribe money from China and elsewhere back to president Daddy?  DOES THAT NOT EXPOSE PURE AND OBVIOUS CORRUPTION OF A US PRESIDENT? 
WHO THE **** PAYS $50,000 A MONTH FOR RENT, AND IF HE CAN AFFORD THAT, WHY DOES A 62 YEAR-OLD MAN STILL NEED TO LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY?

I thought that crackhead hunter was living at a beach house in Californication...

Secret Service renting $30K Malibu pad to protect Hunter Biden: report

By 
Mark Moore

April 4, 2022
​Taxpayers are shelling out more than $30,000 a month so the Secret Service can rent an estate in the upscale celebrity enclave of Malibu to protect Hunter Biden, who is living nearby in a “resort-style” home with “enchanting” panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, according to a new report on Monday.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/secret-se ... ter-biden/

Goddamn, no wonder this country is broke!!!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 14 Jan 2023, 9:44 am » wrote: I thought that crackhead hunter was living at a beach house in Californication...

Secret Service renting $30K Malibu pad to protect Hunter Biden: report

By 
Mark Moore

April 4, 2022
​Taxpayers are shelling out more than $30,000 a month so the Secret Service can rent an estate in the upscale celebrity enclave of Malibu to protect Hunter Biden, who is living nearby in a “resort-style” home with “enchanting” panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, according to a new report on Monday.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/secret-se ... ter-biden/

Goddamn, no wonder this country is broke!!!
Slowly peeling away the stink on this onion!
This is why Hunter's tax returns should immediately be revealed to Congress for a thorough investigation, which would show his PRIMARY address within the first couple of lines on each of his returns.  If he's paying Daddy $50,000 a month to rent a room in Daddy's home, then why the **** are taxpayers underwriting a $30,000 a month rental for him to be "protected" elsewhere?

This stinks to high heaven, and we've only scratched the surface of this corrupt Biden Crime Family!

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: This is exactly the kind of information that needs to be released to the public, and I'm convinced it never would have happened if the Republicans didn't take control of the House in November.

wanna bet?

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

Taipan » 13 Jan 2023, 6:25 pm » wrote:

"The heart only covets........that which it sees".
                                                                                     Hannibal Lecter.
                                                                                     Silence of the Lambs.                 

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

This is my dream; this is my nightmare.

Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.

Colonel Kurtz

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Politics: Libertarian

MackTheFinger » 14 Jan 2023, 1:32 pm » wrote: I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

This is my dream; this is my nightmare.

Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.

Colonel Kurtz

LOL.................
I remember.
Apocalypse Now.
Damn !!
You are fast !! 
Bartender,
Please get this cool ******* a Texas drink.
Double Jack on the rocks......Corona back.
My dime.                                                                                                           
:)  ​​​​​​​          

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 14 Jan 2023, 1:53 pm » wrote: LOL.................                                   
This is nothing to laugh about when life hangs in the balance.

I hope the fool wasn't knifed in a gang fight !

Last edited by MackTheFinger on 14 Jan 2023, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

MackTheFinger » 14 Jan 2023, 2:48 pm » wrote: This is nothing to laugh about when life hangs in the balance.

I hope the fool was knifed in a gang fight !

I like yer sig.    :cool:  

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

I’m curious why are attorneys snooping around his houses with him not there?

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

As of now you are my siggy hero.  

That kimchi breath MOFO always makes me chuckle.
.Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 13 Jan 2023, 9:27 am » wrote: The FBI raided Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, allegedly searching for materials belonging to the National Archives, which is the most pathetic excuse ever. The goal has always been to keep Trump out of office and this looks like a last-ditch effort. Clearly the January 6 committee has nothing on Trump if the FBI is executing a raid like this based on the flimsiest of premises.

In early February of this year, the National Archives and Records Administration claimed that Donald Trump took 15 boxes of material that belongs in the presidential archives. How they knew it was exactly 15 boxes is a mystery, but Trump turned them over and the matter was settled.

Or so it seemed. Based on a referral from the National Archives, the FBI obtained a warrant and then raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday. They were supposedly looking for material that belongs to his presidential archives and they claim some of it may be classified. Apparently the mishandling of classified material is an offense punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Why didn’t the FBI ever raid Hillary Clinton’s home? Why wasn’t she prosecuted and imprisoned for 5 years for her mishandling of classified materials on her illegal private email server? The answer to those questions is because she’s not Donald Trump.

The democrats have been trying to get Trump out of office and make sure he can never return since they seized power in 2018. First, they impeached him for supposedly holding up military aid to Ukraine in exchange for political favors. They had no evidence of this but impeached him anyway. BTW, what Trump was accused of, Joe Biden admitted to on video but for some reason the democrats don’t see fit to impeach president Alzheimers.
The next step in the campaign against Trump was to steal the 2020 election, which they did successfully. The problem was, they needed to make sure Trump couldn’t run again in 2024 so they cooked up the January 6 insurrection. Despite Trump telling supporters to “go in peace” democrats impeached him for fomenting an insurrection.

Like the first impeachment, the second one didn’t result in Trump being removed from office by the Senate so again the plan to keep him from running again had failed.

Enter the January 6 committee, made up entirely of Trump-hating democrats and 2 Trump-hating RINOs. Rather than look at the obvious FBI involvement in the so-called insurrection, the J6 committee’s entire purpose is to prove that Trump planned and directed his supporters to overthrow the government and overturn the results of the 2020 election. Despite the liberal media propagandists proclaiming bombshell evidence, there has been nothing remotely incriminating turned up.

Democrat Adam Schiff has claimed that the committee has overwhelming evidence against Trump and will be referring the case to Department of Justice. Then again, Schiff claimed he had overwhelming evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and we’re still waiting to see that stuff.

Adam Schiff is always claiming he has evidence on Trump or someone, but just like B.See he never presents the evidence.   Now Schiff is whining again.

"Adam Schiff Vows Revenge as Kevin McCarthy Blocks Him, Eric Swalwell from Intelligence Committee" 

:)  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive