This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
maineman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141
Politics: Democratic

Warcok » 23 Jan 2023, 6:05 pm » wrote: So it's okay for Xiden to have the Duke nukem codes but not Trump?

Hypocrite!
neither of them had "nuclear codes" you stupid inbred moron.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

RedheadedStranger » 23 Jan 2023, 5:16 pm » wrote: That we know of.
​​​​​
Same could be said for Trump.  There's an allegation that Trump traded secrets with North Korea to stop the nuke manufactuering.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

Skans » 23 Jan 2023, 4:39 pm » wrote: Guilty of stealing classified papers.  When he was a Senator.  When he was the Vice President.  He certainly did hold onto classified papers, and never even told government officials where they were being kept.  Trump completely cooperated with the FBI.  Biden's lawyers wouldn't even allow the FBI inside his residence.  The man is a guilty-as-Manson crook.
Trump spent a year rejecting requests for those papers.  He was "negotiating.."  
 

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 865
Politics: Libertarian

ScottMon » 23 Jan 2023, 6:44 pm » wrote: Same could be said for Trump.  There's an allegation that Trump traded secrets with North Korea to stop the nuke manufactuering.
Allegation
 

User avatar
MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 215
Politics: Imperialist
Location: East Tennessee

ScottMon » 23 Jan 2023, 6:44 pm » wrote:  There's an allegation that Trump traded secrets with North Korea to stop the nuke manufactuering.
.I wanna see the Trump Pee Tape the satanic socialist ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about.  ScottMon do you know when will it be released ?  A Media Research Center study found at the height of the Trump allegation CNN talked about the non-existent “pee tapes” 77 times in a mere five-day period.

Since CNN & Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists...going on to say ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 15,229
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Warcok » 18 Jan 2023, 11:37 am » wrote: DOJ lawyers were the only ones allowed in to gather up all the top secret nuclear codes.

Gargoyle Garland sends heavily armed FBI agents with AK-47's to raid President Trump's home, but sends a team of lawyers heavily armed with hammers and bleachbit to raid Xiden's house.  Image  🤨
What really happened.........

​​​​​Biden's own attorneys invited the FBI to conduct the search of his home.
​​​​​​The Former Guy stonewalled and lied to investigators which is why they had no choice but to execute a search warrant.

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 960
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 23 Jan 2023, 11:11 pm » wrote: What really happened.........

​​​​​Biden's own attorneys invited the FBI to conduct the search of his home.
​​​​​​The Former Guy stonewalled and lied to investigators which is why they had no choice but to execute a search warrant.

It's fun to watch you libs squirm and try to make excuses for braindead.

User avatar
MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 215
Politics: Imperialist
Location: East Tennessee

Misty » 23 Jan 2023, 11:11 pm » wrote: ​​​Biden's own attorneys invited the FBI to conduct the search of his home.
​​​​​​The Former Guy stonewalled and lied to investigators which is why they had no choice but to execute a search warrant.
Steal one hubcap and you're a thief.

Sleepy Joe broke the law and it is bread no matter how you slice it.

BTW: If OMB broke the law...I hope he gets his medicine.  Just like Eric Holder...oh yeah thats right he resigned in disgrace.
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

MackTheFinger » 23 Jan 2023, 4:01 pm » wrote: .
Writing a long sentence is not a sign of intellagance...it is a sigh of trying to impress the readers.
.
.
.Image 
 
Intelligence is the capacity a brain has to recognize self evident evolving from power of suggesting nobody knows how evolving works in plain sight becomes a social historical consensus within their own ancestry and species populating space now.

Rule of 72 is graphed to match combinations between gaseous, liquid, mineral molecular characteristics in this form. There are 7 degrees of separation here.
where is the 7th degree of balancing outcomes forward now? Center mass. Gaseous is vertical, liquids are horizontal, minerals fill the gaps diagonally red faces north, pink faces south, yellow dawn, orange west, green noon, blue midnight. 6 peas, two parents vertical poles, 4 grandparents horzontal corners of the plane. 8 great grandparents the diagonal positions and the 7th son or daughter is arriving one at a time now.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wtqVzgz/Picture-152.jpg

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,402
Politics: Republican

maineman » 23 Jan 2023, 5:55 pm » wrote: of course it does.  Can you read?

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents
I can read.  "removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location"
  • The documents have been in his private residence for years - possibly decades.  Clearly he intended to retain the documents. 
  • They don't need to prove he INTENDED to remove the documents. 
  • The documents were marked "CLASSIFIED" - so, there's no denying that he didn't know the documents were classified.
Biden is guilty, guilty, guilty!!!
 

User avatar
maineman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141
Politics: Democratic

Skans » 24 Jan 2023, 8:33 am » wrote: I can read.  "removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location"
  • The documents have been in his private residence for years - possibly decades.  Clearly he intended to retain the documents. 
  • They don't need to prove he INTENDED to remove the documents. 
  • The documents were marked "CLASSIFIED" - so, there's no denying that he didn't know the documents were classified.
Biden is guilty, guilty, guilty!!!
so... you **** up and didn't read that the law mentions intent?  Color me all sorts of surprised by that!!!  You have no idea what he INTENDED to do.  They need to prove he intended to retain them there.... and all he needs to say is that it was not his intent to do so and that he forgot they were there.  You should stick to flipping burger and leave legal opinions to someone better equipped.

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

Biden had classified documents since he was a Senator.... Jail him

User avatar
maineman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141
Politics: Democratic

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 8:43 am » wrote: Biden had classified documents since he was a Senator.... Jail him
on what charge?  what statute did he violate?

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 8:50 am » wrote: on what charge?  what statute did he violate?

Having classified documents in an unsecured area.

User avatar
maineman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141
Politics: Democratic

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 8:56 am » wrote: Having classified documents in an unsecured area.
name the statute you think he violated.

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 9:00 am » wrote: name the statute you think he violated.

Same one Trump did.

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 8:40 am » wrote: so... you **** up and didn't read that the law mentions intent?  Color me all sorts of surprised by that!!!  You have no idea what he INTENDED to do.  They need to prove he intended to retain them there.... and all he needs to say is that it was not his intent to do so and that he forgot they were there.  You should stick to flipping burger and leave legal opinions to someone better equipped.
Hey Matlock, intent is not required for it to be a crime. But clearly having those classified documents in multiple locations for years is proof of intent.

I want to know what braindead biden and his crackhead son did with them during that time.  Why is that question not being asked.

Oh, officer, I did not intent to drive 80 mph in that 55 mph speed zone.  Do you think that LIE matters to the officer?

You should stick to dumpster diving behind the burger barn fo you meals...
 

User avatar
maineman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141
Politics: Democratic

theBuffalo » 24 Jan 2023, 9:21 am » wrote: Hey Matlock, intent is not required for it to be a crime. But clearly having those classified documents in multiple locations for years is proof of intent.

I want to know what braindead biden and his crackhead son did with them during that time.  Why is that question not being asked.

Oh, officer, I did not intent to drive 80 mph in that 55 mph speed zone.  Do you think that LIE matters to the officer?

You should stick to dumpster diving behind the burger barn fo you meals...
If mere possession were synonymous with intent to retain, then intent to retain wouldn't be an element of the crime.

Clearly... possessing documents is one thing.... knowingly, purposefully intending to retain them is another.

One is not proof of the other.

I'd stick to flipping burgers if I were you.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

MackTheFinger » 23 Jan 2023, 10:05 pm » wrote: .I wanna see the Trump Pee Tape the satanic socialist ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about.  ScottMon do you know when will it be released ?  A Media Research Center study found at the height of the Trump allegation CNN talked about the non-existent “pee tapes” 77 times in a mere five-day period.

Since CNN & Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists...going on to say ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."
I can't prove it either way, But I can prove that Trump pretty much did whatever Putin wanted him to do.
37 times Trump was soft on Russia | CNN Politics
 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,536

ScottMon » 24 Jan 2023, 9:34 am » wrote: I can't prove it either way, But I can prove that Trump pretty much did whatever Putin wanted him to do.
37 times Trump was soft on Russia | CNN Politics

That's not proof, that is an opinion piece.