This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 9:30 am » wrote: If mere possession were synonymous with intent to retain, then intent to retain wouldn't be an element of the crime.

Clearly... possessing documents is one thing.... knowingly, purposefully intending to retain them is another.

One is not proof of the other.

I'd stick to flipping burgers if I were you.
You cannot change the fact that documents were found that were taken during Biden’s years in the Senate.  Their excuses of transparency disappeared when those older documents were found that have been in braindead's possession for years. No intent has now been exposed as a LIE!!!

As little sense as that made before this latest news, it’s now been shown to be an obvious lie. Having Senate-era documents means that braindead biden had to have actively taken them, known about them, and kept them. There is no other way they could have ended up at his home in Wilmington, DE.

Whar value did all those documents represent to braindead biden and his crackhead, influence peddling son?

The latest revelation of classified documents a he Delaware home  clearly indicts their intent to keep them.   Although having intent isn’t even required for it to be a crime. Further, braindead biden has been lying his *** off when he says that he didn’t know about the documents, nor what they contain!!!

But you keep making a fool of your pathetic liberal self trying to defend this corrupt, perverted  ****!!!

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Buffalo » 24 Jan 2023, 9:49 am » wrote: You cannot change the fact that documents were found that were taken during Biden’s years in the Senate.  Their excuses of transparency disappeared when those older documents were found that have been in braindead's possession for years. No intent has now been exposed as a LIE!!!

As little sense as that made before this latest news, it’s now been shown to be an obvious lie. Having Senate-era documents means that braindead biden had to have actively taken them, known about them, and kept them. There is no other way they could have ended up at his home in Wilmington, DE.

Whar value did all those documents represent to braindead biden and his crackhead, influence peddling son?

The latest revelation of classified documents a he Delaware home  clearly indicts their intent to keep them.   Although having intent isn’t even required for it to be a crime. Further, braindead biden has been lying his *** off when he says that he didn’t know about the documents, nor what they contain!!!

But you keep making a fool of your pathetic liberal self trying to defend this corrupt, perverted  ****!!!
None of your blathering proves INTENT to retain.  And that is a key element of the crime.  He brought them to his home and forgot to return them.  You cannot disprove that.  Again... stick to the fry-o-lator.  You don't know **** from fat meat about the law.

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 9:57 am » wrote: None of your blathering proves INTENT to retain.  And that is a key element of the crime.  He brought them to his home and forgot to return them.  You cannot disprove that.  Again... stick to the fry-o-lator.  You don't know **** from fat meat about the law.

He "forgot"???? Oh my.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

ScottMon » 24 Jan 2023, 9:34 am » wrote: I can't prove it either way, But I can prove that Trump pretty much did whatever Putin wanted him to do.
37 times Trump was soft on Russia | CNN Politics
.Did you even read your link ?  There is so much hack spin in there it is pathetic ! 

ScottMon link:

Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit 

...that he also wanted to extend invitations to Russia...

Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning

Trump privately complained about US sanctions intended to punish Russia after one of its ex-spies was poisoned in the United Kingdom, according to Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton.  Putin,” according to Bolton’s memoir.

U.S imposes new sanctions on Russia over Skripal poisoning

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1US1OC

Last edited by MackTheFinger on 24 Jan 2023, 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 18 Jan 2023, 11:37 am » wrote: DOJ lawyers were the only ones allowed in to gather up all the top secret nuclear codes.

Gargoyle Garland sends heavily armed FBI agents with AK-47's to raid President Trump's home, but sends a team of lawyers heavily armed with hammers and bleachbit to raid Xiden's house.  Image  🤨
That's because Biden requested that the DOJ come and get all of it, and Trump fought it and denied it right out of the gate.

Typical MAGA apples/oranges false equivalence.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 9:30 am » wrote: If mere possession were synonymous with intent to retain, then intent to retain wouldn't be an element of the crime.

Clearly... possessing documents is one thing.... knowingly, purposefully intending to retain them is another.

One is not proof of the other.

I'd stick to flipping burgers if I were you.
great one sided narrative. To bad it is just a redial projection away from a kinetic universal constant of objects self evidentaly occupying space in series parallel displacement now exactly as existed or currently existing.

maineman

Share      Unread post

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 9:59 am » wrote: He "forgot"???? Oh my.
who knows?

Tthe point being, INTENT TO RETAIN, which is an element of the crime, is nearly impossible to prove without overwhelming corroborating evidence in this case

"I fully MEANT to return the documents.  I knew that I SHOULD return the documents.  I did not INTEND to retain the documents.  I just didn't get around to returning them, that's all... and then returning them just slipped off the radar, so to speak".  If Joe WERE to claim that - and I am not saying that he has or that he would - but if he DID, who could prove otherwise?  Not you, that's for sure.

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 1:06 pm » wrote: who knows?

Tthe point being, INTENT TO RETAIN, which is an element of the crime, is nearly impossible to prove without overwhelming corroborating evidence in this case

"I fully MEANT to return the documents.  I knew that I SHOULD return the documents.  I did not INTEND to retain the documents.  I just didn't get around to returning them, that's all... and then returning them just slipped off the radar, so to speak".  If Joe WERE to claim that - and I am not saying that he has or that he would - but if he DID, who could prove otherwise?  Not you, that's for sure.
The fact remains he did the same thing as Trump.

maineman

Share      Unread post

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 1:18 pm » wrote: The fact remains he did the same thing as Trump.
false.  He returned them as soon as he knew of their existence and never ignored a subpoena like the clown did.

oops.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 1:18 pm » wrote: The fact remains he did the same thing as Trump.
correct

maineman

Share      Unread post

incorrect.  He did the same thing as Pence, perhaps, but the clown's response was totally different.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 3:49 pm » wrote: incorrect.  He did the same thing as Pence, perhaps, but the clown's response was totally different.
Do not waste your time responding to me. I am not going to talk with a person that describes **** children in the *** and NAMBLA.

AMF!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 18 Jan 2023, 5:13 pm » wrote: You need me to lead you by the nose?
You need to stop making **** up.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Ike » wrote:
Warcok » 18 Jan 2023, 11:37 am » wrote: DOJ lawyers were the only ones allowed in to gather up all the top secret nuclear codes.

Gargoyle Garland sends heavily armed FBI agents with AK-47's to raid President Trump's home, but sends a team of lawyers heavily armed with hammers and bleachbit to raid Xiden's house.  Image  🤨
That's because Biden requested that the DOJ come and get all of it, and Trump fought it and denied it right out of the gate.

Typical MAGA apples/oranges false equivalence.

And the silence from the MAGA was deafening.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

IkeBana » 24 Jan 2023, 4:22 pm » wrote: And the silence from the MAGA was deafening.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Did Biden claim that he magically DECLASSIFIED documents by just thinking about doing it?
No, he did not.
Did Biden IGNORE directives from the National Archives to return the documents they knew he had several times?
No, but that is what Trump did.

Did Biden claim that he personally OWNED the documents?

dumb dumb dumbduck, the everdumb ****.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 5:02 pm » wrote: Did Biden claim that he magically DECLASSIFIED documents by just thinking about doing it?
No, he did not.
Did Biden IGNORE directives from the National Archives to return the documents they knew he had several times?

Did Biden claim that he personally OWNED the documents?

dumb dumb dumbduck, the everdumb ****.
President Trump had the authority to declassify whatever the **** he wanted because he was president.

Senator Pedal Peter didn't. Senator Pedo Peter literally stole classified documents and snuck them out of a SCIF and into his house 

Raiding President Trump's home with 50 heavily armed FBI SWAT soldiers armed with AK-47's, assaulting the staff, forcing them to turn the surveillance cameras off and sniffing the first ladies panties is nothing more than a political attack on President Trump and a violation of his civil rights.

And all of that for what? Because he had a dispute with the archives director over some napkins and love letters.  :die:   :die:  

**** simp  :die:     

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

MackTheFinger » 24 Jan 2023, 10:13 am » wrote: .Did you even read your link ?  There is so much hack spin in there it is pathetic ! 

ScottMon link:

Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit 

...that he also wanted to extend invitations to Russia...

Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning

Trump privately complained about US sanctions intended to punish Russia after one of its ex-spies was poisoned in the United Kingdom, according to Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton.  Putin,” according to Bolton’s memoir.

U.S imposes new sanctions on Russia over Skripal poisoning

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1US1OC
You skipped around the other 36 points, skippy.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

Nostradamus'omh » 24 Jan 2023, 11:06 am » wrote:  To bad it is just a redial projection away from a kinetic universal constant of objects
What are the Russians saying about all of this ?
.Image 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Buffalo » 24 Jan 2023, 9:49 am » wrote: You cannot change the fact that documents were found that were taken during Biden’s years in the Senate.  Their excuses of transparency disappeared when those older documents were found that have been in braindead's possession for years. No intent has now been exposed as a LIE!!!

Your hatred of Biden blinds you to the fact that Biden won't face any charges.  Nor will his home be raided because he gave the DOJ permission to check his house.